toldailytopic: The Palestinians vs. the Israelis - war is beginning to brew. Who's si

john w

Hall of Fame
That is correct. Bybee lied when she said that Jesus told her that there were many pathways to God/salvation.

I will not be told by you, either that she didnt.

If you want to believe she didnt lie....no wonder you are deceived....and, never get any increase.

You are a child of the devil-that is correct. I was not calling you a name. I was stating a fact.

I called you a drunk-ette, lost, a child of the devil, a perverter of the gospel of Christ-I was stating a fact, and I won't take it back.A child of the devil is a child of the devil, and a preverter is a perverter, and even Paul called even Paul called child of the devil, perverters, what they were.

When I call you a child of the devil....,it is because you are one.

Lovebug

What a way to begin the Thanksgiving Holiday.

At any rate, I pray for all who do not know or understand the love of God that surpasseth all understanding.

john w

Hall of Fame
What a way to begin the Thanksgiving Holiday.

At any rate, I pray for all who do not know or understand the love of God that surpasseth all understanding.

I pray that you become saved, from being a child of the devil.

I am not calling you a name. I am stating a fact.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
And, I'm not going anywhere just yet.
Love having you here, Bybee!

Jesus told me there are many pathways to the living God.
That's what he told everyone who believes scripture.

1 Corinthians 12 KJV
(27) Now ye are the body of Christ, and members in particular.
(28) And God hath set some in the church, first apostles, secondarily prophets, thirdly teachers, after that miracles, then gifts of healings, helps, governments, diversities of tongues.
(29) Are all apostles? are all prophets? are all teachers? are all workers of miracles?
(30) Have all the gifts of healing? do all speak with tongues? do all interpret?

1 Corinthians 12 KJV
(14) For the body is not one member, but many.
(15) If the foot shall say, Because I am not the hand, I am not of the body; is it therefore not of the body?
(16) And if the ear shall say, Because I am not the eye, I am not of the body; is it therefore not of the body?
(17) If the whole body were an eye, where were the hearing? If the whole were hearing, where were the smelling?
(18) But now hath God set the members every one of them in the body, as it hath pleased him.
(19) And if they were all one member, where were the body?

We each have our own direction (pathway) in the service of God, and none of those directions can be said to be more or less important than another.
Blessings and strength to you dear sister, in whatever direction God has you on at this time, and whatever other direction He calls you to.
sending_flowers.gif

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
A record! The 467th time this drunk-ette has put me on ignore, only to ignore her promise to ignore me.
Same one that said God encouraged her to leave this site and never come back.
She ignored that too.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
That is correct. Bybee lied when she said that Jesus told her that there were many pathways to God/salvation.

I will not be told by you, either that she didnt.

If you want to believe she didnt lie....no wonder you are deceived....and, never get any increase.

Where did she say that - link to it. In my experience you make up what other people or take what they say from context and then falsely accuse them like your father the devil does.

Lovebug

Another lie from the foolish deceiving woman.

As I see it, Tam, when you build again the old law system, that His death on the cross tore down, as Paul said, you make yourself a transgressor, once again.

Do you understand this verse:

Gal 2:18 Rather, I am a sinner if I rebuild the old system of law I already tore down.

Your system of theology does this. You cannot deny it.

All I can do is pray you come to see it.

Jesus died to save men from the 'sins' under the old system. He has already removed the 'sins' of the whole world, as described by moses. We are now in the new covenant, where ALL men are ONLY condemned by their own unbelief/words, as Jesus said, and to put anyone BACK under the old system, as you do the jews, you make His word a lie.

Now, He is going to forgive all who do this, as He brings them out of Babylon, that they of their OWN freewill chose to return to.

He said, "examine yourself to SEE if you are in the faith", and faith cannot have LAW contained in it.

Lovebug

Love having you here, Bybee!

That's what he told everyone who believes scripture.

1 Corinthians 12 KJV
(27) Now ye are the body of Christ, and members in particular.
(28) And God hath set some in the church, first apostles, secondarily prophets, thirdly teachers, after that miracles, then gifts of healings, helps, governments, diversities of tongues.
(29) Are all apostles? are all prophets? are all teachers? are all workers of miracles?
(30) Have all the gifts of healing? do all speak with tongues? do all interpret?

1 Corinthians 12 KJV
(14) For the body is not one member, but many.
(15) If the foot shall say, Because I am not the hand, I am not of the body; is it therefore not of the body?
(16) And if the ear shall say, Because I am not the eye, I am not of the body; is it therefore not of the body?
(17) If the whole body were an eye, where were the hearing? If the whole were hearing, where were the smelling?
(18) But now hath God set the members every one of them in the body, as it hath pleased him.
(19) And if they were all one member, where were the body?

We each have our own direction (pathway) in the service of God, and none of those directions can be said to be more or less important than another.
Blessings and strength to you dear sister, in whatever direction God has you on at this time, and whatever other direction He calls you to.
sending_flowers.gif

LOL, if only that was what she said.

Go back to the conversation, between her and I, and you will see that it was about how 'jews' could be saved without coming to Jesus.

She condemned me because I told Dena that she would have to repent and believe to have salvation.

Do you ever read ?

Lovebug

Same one that said God encouraged her to leave this site and never come back.
She ignored that too.

God did tell me to leave this site. I already told you that it was me who added the 'forever' part. We all do things that are not true, when done in weakness..and, you judge me always by my weaknesses, while you spew out of the other side of your mouth that we should not judge one another on it.

YOU are the worst example of a christian, I have seen on this site....besides John W.

Promoting peace by the flesh and curse through the law.

Lovebug

No repentance required today. Repentance was for Israel in the interim between the old and the new. The new is faith ALONE for all men!

I agree there is no 'repentance' for 'sin' as described by moses.

The gospel is that Jesus came to SAVE mankind from the 'curse of the law', that ALL men were condemned through.

He got it done, by dying on a cross.

Repentance is still required for the 'unpardonable' sin.

UNBELIEF

Do you think a jew who is yet in unbelief is born again?

Get real.

I had told Bybee, that I would not apologise for telling Dena, (a jew who does not believe in Jesus Christ, for her Savior), that unless she repent of her UNBELIEF, she was going to DIE in her unbelief.

Bybee came along and told me I was a fathead, and that Jesus told her there were many pathways to God....and she is a liar...and, I am the one getting the flack for speaking the truth, even from those who UPHOLD the law of moses, for jews, when Jesus death did away with that old system...and, for the JEW first.

You really need to know what you are talking about Wile.

Go help them float their boat, if you agree with them...they need it. It is sinking.

Lovebug

IF we do not have to repent and believe the gospel. (That means repent of your UNBELIEF), what are any of us doing here. Everyone is saved..there is nothing to do.

I feel sorry for the nuts on this board.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
YOU are the worst example of a christian, I have seen on this site....besides John W.

It's been quite apparent for some time now that you are a respecter of the members of the BOC by judging them as being better or worse than others.

Lovebug

It's been quite apparent for some time now that you are a respecter of the members of the BOC by judging them as being better or worse than others.

NO one is better or worse in Christ...as pertaining to righteousness!

Some of us have more knowledge about the things of God, however, as growing in grace and in knowledge, and like I said, 'some' of you deny the blood that bought all men, because you have little knowledge. You are just as saved, just as righteouss as me, but do not try to put YOUR knowledge, as truth for me. I came out of the lies of dispensationalism,. and I wont be going back.