The Simplicity of the Gospel / The Complicated Religions

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
And Paul's grace gospel was that Gentiles by God's grace could become a part of the Father's firstborn son.

Colossians 1:13 He has delivered us from the power of darkness and conveyed us into the kingdom of the Son of His love, in whom we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins.​

This is Paul's grace gospel preached to Gentiles.

No. Paul preached: Grace through faith alone in Christ.

God's Truth

You might as well be a Catholic or a Calvinist. You think that your obedience saves. Since the beginning of time salvation has always been by faith, plus nothing. You want to add something. Your obedience.

Oh yeah, how does that work? If I am a person after God's own heart then I am condemned?

Robert Pate

Banned
Oh yeah, how does that work? If I am a person after God's own heart then I am condemned?

What makes you believe that you are a person after God's heart?

You cannot be a person after God's heart and deny the Gospel that justifies the ungodly, Romans 4:5 and reconciles us and the world unto God, 2 Corinthians 5:18, 19.

beloved57

You cannot be a person after God's heart and deny the Gospel that justifies the ungodly, Romans 4:5 and reconciles us and the world unto God, 2 Corinthians 5:18, 19.

You deny that Christ died and Justified the ungodly. You teach that those Christ died for are going to perish in their sins for being ungodly.

Robert Pate

Banned
You deny that Christ died and Justified the ungodly. You teach that those Christ died for are going to perish in their sins.

You don't have saving faith either.

Saving faith is a faith that believes that Jesus has provided salvation for everyone, Hebrews 2:9.

That leaves you out, Gospel rejector.

beloved57

You don't have saving faith either.

Saving faith is a faith that believes that Jesus has provided salvation for everyone, Hebrews 2:9.

That leaves you out, Gospel rejector.

You don't believe that Christ death alone saved them He died for, that is unbelief!

Nanja

You can quote a scripture all day everyday, doesnt change the fact you in unbelief !

No doubt about it, and he along with so many others,
were ordained to that condemnation Jude 1:4; John 3:18,
and shall remain permanently under the Wrath of God John 3:36,
because they shall not have received the love of the Truth Rom. 1:18.

~~~~~

Robert Pate

Banned

~~~~~

The love of the truth is the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

You hold the truth in unrighteousness, Romans 1:18.

Canons of Dort says, God has chosen "Some Certain Persons" First Head: Article #10.

Peter the apostle says, "Of a truth I perceive that GOD IS NO RESPECTER OF PERSONS" Acts 10:34.

This is why Jesus died for the sins of the whole world, 1 John 2:2.

You don't want the truth, you want to believe the lies of a heretic.

Nanja

Canons of Dort says, God has chosen "Some Certain Persons" First Head: Article #10.

Peter the apostle says, "Of a truth I perceive that GOD IS NO RESPECTER OF PERSONS" Acts 10:34.

The Gospel as a word of Salvation is sent only to those who fear God; those who have been Born Again.

Acts 13:26
Men and brethren, children of the stock of Abraham, and whosoever among you feareth God, to you is the word of this salvation sent.

Thus, the Gospel of Salvation is sent to, or in regard to, the Salvation to whosoever Fears God!

~~~~

beloved57

~~~~~

Exactly! At this late date in world history, and these folks venting such enmity to the truth, its highly likely they belong to the children of the wicked one Matt 13:37-39

37 He answered and said unto them, He that soweth the good seed is the Son of man;

38 The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one;

39 The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.

beloved57

The Gospel as a word of Salvation is sent only to those who fear God; those who have been Born Again.

Acts 13:26
Men and brethren, children of the stock of Abraham, and whosoever among you feareth God, to you is the word of this salvation sent.

Thus, the Gospel of Salvation is sent to, or in regard to, the Salvation to whosoever Fears God!

~~~~
Amen Sister, good quote from scripture! Only the born again saved have the Gospel of their Salvation sent to them, which is quite appropriate!

beloved57

It's evident that you don't love the Truth since you teach that people Christ died for are going to perish in their sins anyways!

Nanja

Exactly! At this late date in world history, and these folks venting such enmity to the truth, its highly likely they belong to the children of the wicked one Matt 13:37-39

37 He answered and said unto them, He that soweth the good seed is the Son of man;

38 The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one;

39 The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.

I agree totally!

~~~~

Robert Pate

Banned
A parable is not an actual thing that has happened. A parable is a short narrative that is used to make a moral or religious point.

In the parable of the sower the tares are the lost. Satan is not able to create tares. People become tares through unbelief and rejection of Christ and his Gospel. God does not create tares. If God created tares he would be unjust.

God's Truth

You are denying one scripture and contradicting it.

I am a person after God's own heart.

You search and then tell me how I can be a person after God's own heart.