ECT Shazam, TOL! The Lord Jesus Christ already returned in 70 AD

SaulToPaul 2

I though so. Embarrassed, aren't you, and you do not want to eliminate your chances of a "relationship" with your hero, Craigie Tellalie, whose boots, you polish, sitting at his feet. You dig the Clay Aiken type, don't you, sport? Craigie looks like him. You are getting excited, as you read this, thinking about Craigie, grinding your wolfie teeth, and licking your chops.....

I dig Mary Grace. At least she is "nice".

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
It would be "than" not "that" if it were true.

Wow heir, you're really smart.

Maybe you should start correcting the grammar in Little Johnny W's posts.

Oh that's right, never mind, you only correct grammar in non-MADists posts.

Once again, your hypocrisy is exposed !!!

john w

Hall of Fame
Still waiting for Craigie to:

-Provide chapter, verse, that says that the Lord Jesus Christ lost his "flesh and bone," yes, physical body, after He ascended to the third heaven, as he asserts, and the scripture that says He is not a man today, as he also asserts.

-Identify this "everyone" that saw this invisible, un-physical, alleged "Jesus" return, allegedly in AD 70, one of the greatest events in history, and where, in scripture, are sigbs, invisible, as he asserts.

-Explain how the Roman army was the second coming, and how the Roman army, was awaiting for their salvation/deliverance, as Craigie asserts.

The punk is scrambling to his Hank Hanegraaf tapes, J. Stuart Russell articles, "man made inventions."

SaulToPaul 2

Still waiting for Craigie to:

-Provide chapter, verse, that says that the Lord Jesus Christ lost his "flesh and bone," yes, physical body, after He ascended to the third heaven, as he asserts, and the scripture that says He is not a man today, as he also asserts.

Yes,

We know that he was flesh and bone as he reached the clouds.
What happened to him after that, per Tet?

Right Divider

Body part
Why are you so obsessed with Tet? Simply an observation, which "all of TOL" must realize, as well. You stalk him like a shunned lover.

Why do you lie about Tet and just repeat the same rhetoric over and over again. Rhetorical, of course. Why can't you ever answer any question addressed to you. Oh...wait...you are not required to answer but can demand answers from others.

I have a thought. Try to go one day without following him around.

You can't. You are a complete mess. Emphasis mine...
Tet is the biggest liar on TOL and needs to be shown as such.

Someone with so few posts "supporting" Tet looks very fishy to me.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Yes,

Christ Jesus ascended to heaven after spending 40 days in His resurrected body, which was the same body He had before the cross, it had holes in it from the cross.

He then received His glorified body after He ascended. His glorified body doesn't have holes in it.

HINT:

People with glorified bodies living in the kingdom, don't come back to live on planet earth again.

john w

Hall of Fame
Yes,

Let me guess his "response,"Mayor:

"There are a number of theories for....It could be/have been....
It may have been....., or it may have been.... It gets tricky...I don't know...Doesn't matter.....Why do you care?.....IMO..doesn't really matter that much to me...it could be.....Don't know.....Darby...You are in denial/desperate......Believe the bible...Close enough.....Darby....."

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
When did the changeover take place?

After He ascended.

He was the firstfruits.

(1 Cor 15:23) But each in turn: Christ, the firstfruits; then, when he comes, those who belong to him.

Then in 70AD all the believers who had physically died up to that point were taken into the kingdom with Him, and they received their glorified bodies.

Since that event, when we die, we instantly are present with the Lord and receive our glorified bodies too.

Try to picture one long continuos "rapture" since 70AD of believers in Christ who have physically died. That's what has taken place since 70AD

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
BTW, STP

Little Johnny W the Dance Director asserts that I don't believe Christ Jesus is a man today.

That's false.

Christ Jesus is a man today with a new glorified body in the kingdom of heaven.

(1 Tim 2:5) For there is one God and one mediator between God and mankind, the man Christ Jesus,

Christ Jesus didn't stop being a man when He received His glorified body like Little Johnny W asserts.