ECT Shazam, TOL! The Lord Jesus Christ already returned in 70 AD

john w

Hall of Fame
http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=115757&page=8

Post #120

"The verse confirms the return of Christ Jesus in 70AD"-Tetelestai, AKA the habitual liar of TOL, Craigie Tellalie

So, TOL members, perhaps we can all weigh in, and have Tellalie, the obsessed one, unpack this for all of us. I've been asking him this, for over 2 years, and he has been silent.

Discuss...

coffeetalk.jpg

Amazing Grace

Yes, let's discuss...

Yes, let's discuss...

Why are you so obsessed with Tet? Simply an observation, which "all of TOL" must realize, as well. You stalk him like a shunned lover.

Why do you lie about Tet and just repeat the same rhetoric over and over again. Rhetorical, of course. Why can't you ever answer any question addressed to you. Oh...wait...you are not required to answer but can demand answers from others.

I have a thought. Try to go one day without following him around.

You can't. You are a complete mess. Emphasis mine...

john w

Hall of Fame
Why are you so obsessed with Tet? Simply an observation, which "all of TOL" must realize, as well. You stalk him like a shunned lover.

Why do you lie about Tet and just repeat the same rhetoric over and over again. Rhetorical, of course. Why can't you ever answer any question addressed to you. Oh...wait...you are not required to answer but can demand answers from others.

1. Do you have a need to know?

2. No, he is obsessed with me, and dispensationalism. He follows me around, and has propositioned me, Pig Pen, so stuff your jazz. You have a crush on him, don't you? Free yourself...Let go.....Release yourself....No, Pig Pen, he loves guys, and has a man crush on me. Ask him.

3. Part of my ministry, is protecting the sheep/babes, from wolves/wolf-ette's like Tellalie, and you. Poor you. Accept it.

4."Why can't you ever answer any question addressed to you."-you

Made up. Don't confuse your lack of reading comprehension skills, and your lack of spiritual discernment, due to that 2 Cor. 4:4 KJV/1 Cor. 2:14 KJV problem of yours, with any alleged failure on my part, to answer questions.

Now, sport, if you would kindly provide that verse, that demands that I answer any/all questions, from perverters of the gospel of Christ, like Tellalie, and you.

I thought so. Have a seat-you're not in my league.

"You are a complete mess."-you

No, you are, loser. Put up your slop of a picture, so we can see your mess. I thought so, loser-ette. You don't have the clout that I do, on TOL, Pig Pen. You are quite irrelevant.

musterion

Why do you lie about Tet and just repeat the same rhetoric over and over again. Rhetorical, of course. Why can't you ever answer any question addressed to you.

A real newb would not know all this, and would not care.

What was your name last time you were here?

john w

Hall of Fame
Wow, Johnny. That hurt.

Let me rest a bit and I will get back to you.

Mr. Irrelevant speaks. Following the lead of your hero, Tellalie, with that "Johnny" zinger, eh tough boy? Quite weighty. You kinda dig him, don't you little man? Put up your pic, Tellalie lover. Maybe Craigie will email you, like he did me, suggesting a meeting.

Amazing Grace

Musty, you are so observant. Impressive.

Do you have a need to know?

P.S. You are an embarrassment to the MAD's you aspire to.
So annoying...........................

Danoh

You've misunderstood JohnW.

He arrives here each day and who does he find waiting at the gate to TOL, but Tet.

His battered copies of Darby and Russell in one hand; a "find another home" letter from other Preterists in the other.

JohnW is just setting up the chairs and tables for the sham, ur, show, that Tet is about to put on once more.

Sure enough, Tet shows up "and away...we go" :rotfl:

Tet, O wretched man, do you no longer have any Preterist friends to pester, ur, play with?

Hope that clears that up dazed, ur, amazed grace...

john w

Hall of Fame
Musty, you are so observant. Impressive.

Do you have a need to know?

P.S. You are an embarrassment to the MAD's you aspire to.
So annoying...........................

Quite weighty, again, toots. Now you're imitating me. Your father, the devil, taught you well, as he is the great imitator.

Danoh

Wow-how long did it take you to "Google/Bing/Yahoo" that zinger, toots? "Amazing Grace"-another "original" from your Google... search.

You're saying wrong - its amazed grrr-race.

You've amazed him, so he now has a grrrudge he is unable to eeerace.

Amazing Grace

Perhaps I will put up my picture. I am better looking that STP so I worry about how that may affect your relationship.

As to a crush on Tet? No, just great admiration for how he stands his ground without stooping to your level/height. He is a man. And you, Johnny?

The name says it all. Lost little boy.

Danoh

Perhaps I will put up my picture. I am better looking that STP so I worry about how that may affect your relationship.

As to a crush on Tet? No, just great admiration for how he stands his ground without stooping to your level/height. He is a man. And you, Johnny?

In that case, don't put up your picture, lol

john w

Hall of Fame

"Johnny?" Tough guy, are you, toots? Trying to impress Tellalie, cuz you dig him, eh, little man?

What's your name, sweetie? Put up your pic, tough little man.

I though so. Embarrassed, aren't you, and you do not want to eliminate your chances of a "relationship" with your hero, Craigie Tellalie, whose boots, you polish, sitting at his feet. You dig the Clay Aiken type, don't you, sport? Craigie looks like him. You are getting excited, as you read this, thinking about Craigie, grinding your wolfie teeth, and licking your chops.....

john w

Hall of Fame
Why would you challenge someone to post a pic?

Bizarre...

Because he's acting like a tough "guy," with his imitation of his hero Tellalie, who also acts like a tough guy. Both of them were probably beat up in grade school, high school, and this is there opportunity to act tough. I've seen Craigie's pics-he looks like Clay. They are all bluster, but just 2 winy, wimpy punks.

Stay out of it.