ECT Shazam, TOL! The Lord Jesus Christ already returned in 70 AD

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Daniel 12
2 And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.

3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

It says everlasting life.

Everlasting life is in the kingdom, which is not on planet earth.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
1 Tim 6
16 Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and power everlasting. Amen.

The verse proves that the body Jesus had during the 40 days was different than the glorified one He had after He ascended.

It says "whom no man hath seen".

(Acts 1:3) After his suffering, he presented himself to them and gave many convincing proofs that he was alive. He appeared to them over a period of forty days and spoke about the kingdom of God.

How can you read Acts 1:3 and 1 Tim 6:16, and still claim Jesus had a glorified body during the 40 days?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Perhaps I will put up my picture. I am better looking that STP
383128_170033986423701_100002513033.jpg

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
He's just a poor, dumb animal folks. Pity him.
Mat 6:10 KJV Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.

"they kingdom come" - that happened

"thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven" - that happened

There is nothing in the verse about a kingdom on planet earth.

Jesus made it clear that His kingdom is not of this world.

musterion

Just got back from the doc for the 2nd severe sinus infection in 2 months. This one is further back in the sphenoid, which means if the meds don't work it will need gone into by an ENT. But enough about me; children die of malaria every day.

This kingdom of Spanky's is great. Just great.

musterion

Lovely kingdom Spanky has here.

An Iraqi migrant has admitted to raping a ten year old boy in a Viennese swimming pool so ferociously that the boy had to be hospitalised for his injuries. The man said he knew it was wrong but couldn’t help himself as he hadn’t had sex in months.

Police investigators have ascertained that the 20 year old man entered Austria on the 13th September, travelling into the country via the Balkans.

On the December 2nd he brutally attacked the young boy, pulling him into a changing cubicle, pulling down his swimming trunks and assaulting him. Although the boy cried out he was not heard by anyone, Kronen Zeitung has reported.

Following the attack, the Iraqi amused himself by diving repeatedly from the three metre board. The young boy, meanwhile, went to a lifeguard in tears and told him what had happened. The police were immediately called and were able to arrest the Iraqi on the spot, while the boy was taken to hospital suffering from serious injuries.
During his interrogation the man attempted to excuse himself, saying that it had been a “sexual emergency.”

He explained that he had to satisfy himself with the lad as he had not had sex in four months, explaining “I couldn’t stand not having sex as I have excess sexual energy.” He added that it had been “a huge mistake” and that he had known it would “scar the boy”.

When asked whether it was illegal to have sex with ten year old boys in Iraq, the man said “Such a thing is forbidden in any country in the world.”

But there's a 50/50 he'll say that I'm wrong for wanting to see this Iraqi hanged by his neck until he is dead.

Because that would be unbecoming of the kingdom, or something.

Right Divider

Body part
"they kingdom come" - that happened

"thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven" - that happened

There is nothing in the verse about a kingdom on planet earth.

Jesus made it clear that His kingdom is not of this world.
That pet verse of yours is misunderstood by you, but what else is new?
Joh 18:36 KJV Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.
Jesus clearly shows by saying "BUT NOW", that His kingdom will be on earth in the future.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
This kingdom of Spanky's is great. Just great.

How many times do I have to tell you guys the kingdom isn't on planet earth?

Here are planet earth there are wars, murders, rapes, natural disasters, death, tears, etc.

None of those things happen in the kingdom.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
But there's a 50/50 he'll say that I'm wrong for wanting to see this Iraqi hanged by his neck until he is dead.

Why don't you listen to what the Apostle Paul said?

(Rom 12:20) On the contrary: "If your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him something to drink. In doing this, you will heap burning coals on his head."

You want to live in the old covenant where people were put to death for breaking laws.

You talk about grace, but you only want grace for yourself, and not your enemies.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hey mysteryboy?

How do you reconcile Rom 12:20 with your hatred of Muslims?

I thought you claim to be a follower of Paul?

Interplanner

Here are planet earth there are wars, murders, rapes, natural disasters, death, tears, etc.

Hmmm, all those things can happen in the kingdom, "along with persecutions." We do have many of the blessings of fellowship in the Gospel now but it is always "along with persecutions."

The KofG is not on earth in a theocratic sense; we never hear of the overthrow of Roman admin like you would hear from the zealots. But it is a kind of reign through the compelling power of the Gospel.

Interplanner

He's just a poor, dumb animal folks. Pity him.
Mat 6:10 KJV Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.

Yes, Jesus wanted people to obey the reign of God, but not in a theocratic sense. There is no HQ in Jerusalem or some place on earth. The Gospel itself is the motivation and inspiration.

musterion

If He's never coming back, your idea of the "kingdom" is an utter failure.

musterion

Why don't you listen to what the Apostle Paul said?

(Rom 12:20) On the contrary: "If your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him something to drink. In doing this, you will heap burning coals on his head."

Romans 13 is the proper context here.

musterion

Hey mysteryboy?

How do you reconcile Rom 12:20 with your hatred of Muslims?

I thought you claim to be a follower of Paul?

The homosexual who raped the boy to the point of hospitalization is not my personal enemy, so 12:20 does not apply, but he is one who (in a just government) would be sorely punished for his offense.

As to my "hatred" of Muslims, that's why you're a leftist who isn't fooling anyone. It's ISLAM I hate, just as I hate preterism. But I personally hate neither Muslims nor you.

Can you say that about dispensationalists like J.N. Darby?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Romans 13 is the proper context here.

You deny Romans 13

Romans 13 says God is in charge of every leader.

You deny the will of God on planet earth.

(Rom 13:1-2) .... The authorities that exist have been established by God. 2 Consequently, whoever rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves....

You constantly rebel against President Obama.

Why do you do hate President Obama so much when Romans 13 says President Obama's authority was established by God, and that you will bring judgment on yourself if you do so?