ECT Shazam, TOL! The Lord Jesus Christ already returned in 70 AD

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I take it you study MAD?

I was an A2D Dispy for 25 years, and have been on TOL conversing with MADists since 2007.

So, yes, I know MAD better than most MADists on TOL.

That's why it's so easy for me to refute it.

Amazing Grace

Nick, thanks for the feedback. Original.

Don't you serve us best in the "sports" thread?

You really should reinstate your old avatar.
Depicts your true arrogance. Sit back, sip your scotch/brandy, puff your stogie, and randomly toss out your judgements.

You are so cool.

Is your wife making super bowl chili for your buddies?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
That particular point I'm not aware of, I will ask.

I can save you the time.

Those MADists will tell you that they are part of the shepherd, and the sheep are the "kingdom believers".

A sheep has the connotation of dumb and still babes in Christ, are you a sheep ?

Yes, I am a sheep and Christ Jesus is my shepherd.

MADists only like the "body" metaphor. They hate all the other metaphors.

whitestone

I'm doing the exact opposite of spiritualizing.

I'm the one saying "near", "soon", "the last hour", "these last days", "culmination of the ages", etc mean exactly what they say.

It is you who is spiritualizing, and claiming they do not.

Okay then if those who were in the walls of Jerusalem can be proven by Josephus,Jewish wars not to have worshiped Rome/Caesar as "God/king", and it also can be proven that they minted their own coins,,, Revelation 13:17 KJV

Then if they did not have the mark(of Caesar=beast) then,,,,,"Who exactly did they worship,and what mark did they have?",,,,

That is the "wrath of God" is only poured out on those who had the mark,(or) the name,(or) who worshiped the image.... and none of this took/takes place until each and every one who would be sealed Revelation 7:3 KJV ...

So to end 70aism you need a mark,a beast ect. ,,,

Just exactly who did they worship if they had the mark in ad70?,,,not Jesus for sure,,and the revolt in it's self states that they also did not worship Caesar. Just exactly who did they worship?

john w

Hall of Fame
(Matt 24:34 KJV) Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

No matter how hard you, or anyone else tries, there is no way you can explain that this verse wasn't fulfilled in 70AD.

Chapter, verse, punk:

-that says that the Lord Jesus Christ lost his "flesh and bone," yes, physical body, after He ascended to the third heaven, as you assert.

-that says He is not a man today, as you assert.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Why are you so obsessed with Tet? Simply an observation, which "all of TOL" must realize, as well. You stalk him like a shunned lover.

Why do you lie about Tet and just repeat the same rhetoric over and over again. Rhetorical, of course. Why can't you ever answer any question addressed to you. Oh...wait...you are not required to answer but can demand answers from others.

I have a thought. Try to go one day without following him around.

You can't. You are a complete mess. Emphasis mine...

Are you the new "Ruler of TOL?" Do we take orders from you now?

john w

Hall of Fame
Ask STP, Johnny W, or heir if they are sheep and Jesus is their shepherd?

I know MAD better than you ever will.

Admitted sodomite:

Chapter, verse, punk:

-that says that the Lord Jesus Christ lost his "flesh and bone," yes, physical body, after He ascended to the third heaven, as you assert.

-that says He is not a man today, as you assert.

Ask your domestic partner, Stevie, to respond, soft boy Craigie, if you won't.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Nick, thanks for the feedback. Original.

Don't you serve us best in the "sports" thread?

You really should reinstate your old avatar.
Depicts your true arrogance. Sit back, sip your scotch/brandy, puff your stogie, and randomly toss out your judgements.

You are so cool.

Is your wife making super bowl chili for your buddies?

What name did you get perma-banned by last time? Posters keep
returning under different names. They're hard to keep up with. Who
were you?

john w

Hall of Fame
Sodomite Craigie:

Identify this "everyone" that saw this alleged "Jesus" return, invisibly, un-physically, in 70 AD.

Documentation, sweetie-now. And explain,wimp, just how an un-physical, disembodied "spirit," can be seen by everyone.

Go ahead, Cay Aiken. Jr.

Do be a dear, wimpy Craigie, and answer the question, that you have punted, for 2 years. What's the problem, effeminate Clay?

And tell us why you are unemployed, an infidel. Don't you believe Paul?

And tell all of TOL, why you sent me a PM, telling me you "dug me," expressing your man crush?

See how that works, habitual liar, dispy/homo obsessed one?

Get a job.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Sodomite Craigie

Identify this "everyone" that saw this alleged "Jesus" return, invisibly, un-physically, in 70 AD.

Do be a dear, wimpy Craigie, and answer the question, that you have punted, for 2 years. What's the problem, effeminate Clay?

And tell us why you are unemployed, an infidel. Don't you believe Paul?

And tell all of TOL, why you sent me a PM, telling me you "dug me," expressing your man crush?

See how that works, habitual liar, dispy/homo obsessed one?

Get a job.

The "newbie" Amazing Grace" doesn't like you too much.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
AG, you can always place posters you don't like, on ignore. Personally,
it think you're gonna cause a bunch of trouble before you get through.