ECT Shazam, TOL! The Lord Jesus Christ already returned in 70 AD

SaulToPaul 2

Oh, you're a regular Milton Berle today, ain't cha, Mayor, pickin' at me again?!

Why don't you head on over to your local "4 chair clip joint," and loosen the screws on the razors, and the bolts on the chairs, and then spike the "Witch Hazel" with "Hai Karate," and the "Vitalis/Brill Creme" hair oil treatment,with "Dippity Do?" Wouldn't that be fun? Pitiful, pitiful, pitiful......

Oh, you're extry high spirited today ain't you saint john?
Is it cause it's Friday and that much closer to Miller Time?

Right Divider

Body part
I never said people didn't teach about different time periods before Darby. I said Darby Followers claim "the dispensation of grace" is a time period.

Walvoord was a Darby Follower, and like most Darby Followers, Walvoord also lived in denial.

You can keep living in denial like Walvoord, but no matter how hard you try, you won't find a secret rapture being taught before John Nelson Darby invented it.
It's a WHAT and not a WHEN. But you've never listened from the get-go, so why should you start now?

SabathMoon

BANNED
Banned
No, it isn't. You can't have it both ways. We are neither the intended nor the unintended audience of the epistles. Besides there isn't anything in the epistles to disprove an eminent 2nd coming. God does not wait 2000 years to do things, only evolutionists are supposed to believe that.

Danoh

No, it isn't. You can't have it both ways. We are neither the intended nor the unintended audience of the epistles. Besides there isn't anything in the epistles to disprove an eminent 2nd coming. God does not wait 2000 years to do things, only evolutionists are supposed to believe that.

So not to us, but not - not to us. That's nothing new - we're not the Romans, nor the Corinthians and so on that Paul orginally wrote to. You have basically said nothing.

And no one said we're the Romans or whatever.

The only ones with a delusion that near to yours are Tet and company and their Jesus dressed up for a Halloween march against Jerusalem in a costume the size of a huge Roman Army, lol.

And how many years between Deuteronomy 18:15 and Acts 3: 22?

A bit more than two thousand years...

We're gonna have ta start callin ya Otis and sick the town deh-pew-tee on ya - none other than fit ta be tied, let me at em, Jay Double-Ya hi-self, hyuk, hyuk.

Right Divider

Body part
Go ahead and prove this wild opinion.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
I never see tet showing evidence to support Preterism, all he does is try to complain about MAD. I wonder why. :rapture: