ECT Shazam, TOL! The Lord Jesus Christ already returned in 70 AD

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I don't know how a flesh and bone body is transformed into a glorified body.

6 I will put sinews on you and bring flesh upon you, cover you with skin and put breath in you; and you shall live. Then you shall know that I am the Lord.”

The dry bones are specific to Israel, but the Body of Christ will also be transformed.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
6 I will put sinews on you and bring flesh upon you, cover you with skin and put breath in you; and you shall live. Then you shall know that I am the Lord.”

(Matt 27:52-54) 2 and the tombs broke open. The bodies of many holy people who had died were raised to life. 53 They came out of the tombs after Jesus’ resurrection and went into the holy city and appeared to many people.

54 When the centurion and those with him who were guarding Jesus saw the earthquake and all that had happened, they were terrified, and exclaimed, “Surely he was the Son of God!”

Right Divider

Body part
(Matt 27:52-54) 2 and the tombs broke open. The bodies of many holy people who had died were raised to life. 53 They came out of the tombs after Jesus’ resurrection and went into the holy city and appeared to many people.

54 When the centurion and those with him who were guarding Jesus saw the earthquake and all that had happened, they were terrified, and exclaimed, “Surely he was the Son of God!”
So you believe that these that came out of their tombs had glorified bodies?

SaulToPaul 2

Daniel 12
2 And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.

3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

john w

Hall of Fame
Christ Jesus ascended to heaven after spending 40 days in His resurrected body, which was the same body He had before the cross, it had holes in it from the cross.

He then received His glorified body after He ascended. His glorified body doesn't have holes in it.

HINT:

People with glorified bodies living in the kingdom, don't come back to live on planet earth again.

No scripture says that "He then received His glorified body after He ascended. His glorified body doesn't have holes in it."

You made it up.Give us the verses, punk.

1 Cor. 15 KJV

42 So also is the resurrection of the dead. It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption: 43 it is sown in dishonour; it is raised in glory: it is sown in weakness; it is raised in power: 44 it is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body.

Last edited:

john w

Hall of Fame
BTW, STP

Little Johnny W the Dance Director asserts that I don't believe Christ Jesus is a man today.

That's false.

Christ Jesus is a man today with a new glorified body in the kingdom of heaven.

(1 Tim 2:5) For there is one God and one mediator between God and mankind, the man Christ Jesus,

Christ Jesus didn't stop being a man when He received His glorified body like Little Johnny W asserts.

No, you soft, effeminate, like your wife, except not as chunky, scammer, sodomite, you assert that he is not "physical" today, not "flesh and bones," having lost that, on his "way up."

"Jesus never physically returned, and never will physically return to planet earth after He ascended to Heaven"-Preterist deceiver Tet.

You deny the redemption of the body, which, by definition, is physical, promised to respective members of the boc, thus perverting 1 Cor. 15 ff.

Philippians 3:21 KJV who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto his glorious body, according to the working whereby he is able even to subdue all things unto himself.

Effeminate, spineless Craigie: Figurative

Luke 24:39 KJV Behold my hands and my feet, that it is I myself: handle me, and see; for a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have.

Ephesians 5:30 KJV for we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones.

Craigie: Hyperbole....Darby.....You really think?.....Why can't you understand?.......

SaulToPaul 2

No, you soft, effeminate, like your wife, except not as chunky, scammer, sodomite, you assert that he is not "physical" today, not "flesh and bones," having lost that, on his "way up."

1 Tim 6
16 Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and power everlasting. Amen.

Yes, and He's the only man currently "up there".

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Christ Jesus ascended to heaven after spending 40 days in His resurrected body, which was the same body He had before the cross, it had holes in it from the cross.

He then received His glorified body after He ascended. His glorified body doesn't have holes in it.

HINT:

People with glorified bodies living in the kingdom, don't come back to live on planet earth again.

Christ will return someday and sit on the throne of David. Sorry, if
that doesn't go along with your "theories."

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Hey AG, are you aware that TeT believes that Christ already returned
in 70AD in the form of the Roman army? Can you swallow that heresy
without indigestion?