ECT Shazam, TOL! The Lord Jesus Christ already returned in 70 AD

WizardofOz

Because he's acting like a tough "guy," with his imitation of his hero Tellalie, who also acts like a tough guy. Both of them were probably beat up in grade school, high school, and this is there opportunity to act tough.

So what's your excuse?

Reactions: Lon

john w

Hall of Fame
So...... Little Johnny W starts another thread about something I posted in another thread.

What do you want to know Little Johnny W?

Sorry, effeminate Craigie, your come on's are rejected-I dig chicks.

Tell us a little about who this "everyone" who allegedly saw this "un physical" Saviour return in AD 70, who was the Roman army, soft boy? Unpack it for us, Wimpy.

And how is that fat wife of yours? She is not "little."

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Sorry, effeminate Craigie, your come on's are rejected-I dig chicks.

Make up your mind Little Johnny.

Do you want me to post in this thread or not?

Tell us a little about who this "everyone" who allegedly saw this "un physical" Saviour return in AD 70, who was the Roman army, soft boy? Unpack it for us, Wimpy.

Did the Roman army destroy the temple and Jerusalem in 70AD, leaving not one stone left upon another?

And how is that fat wife of yours? She is not "little."

(Mark 10:9 KJV) What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.

Amazing Grace

Musty- why don't you take a break.

Johnny, did you ever take Psych 101? I know, I know...no answer.

Everything you say to Tet is a projection of yourself. You were picked on, beat up, and made to feel "small" (which is why you grind your teeth every time Tet calls you "little.")

Your role here is not that of a "minister." You are a narcissistic socio-path who feeds off any attention he can Muster (pun intended).

Get a life. You say you dig chicks. Are you really sure about that?
Look deep inside. Go deep, Johnny. Real deep.

Amazing Grace

Well, Little Joe, oops-Johnny, you and Hoss have a fun night.

I actually date the "chicks" I dig, so I have to run.

Enjoy your evening. Go home, relax, take a hot bath, chill a bit.

You will wake up a new man-child.

john w

Hall of Fame

Did the Roman army destroy the temple and Jerusalem in 70AD, leaving not one stone left upon another?

(Mark 10:9 KJV) What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.

You deny that members of the boc will have their bodies redeemed, you pervert.

A main component, pervert, of the bible, it's themes, pervert, the foundation of the gospel of Christ, 1 Cor. 15 ff...is not just "soul/spiritual salvation/deliverance," but redemption of the(physical, by definition) body, resurrection/redemption of the body, to restore "that which was lost" at "the fall" in Genesis, the "regeneration,"...........

Here is another, big fat lie, from pudgy, Preterist perverter, Tellalie Craigie:

"Tet: "The LORD Jesus Christ returned in the form of a Roman Army." "-STP

"Never said that."-Tet.

Lie-

"Tet is a preterist that believes Christ already returned in 70 AD via the Roman Army."-Tambora, on another TOL thread

"Correct, and thanks for making it clear that it was the Roman army that was His return."-stupid Craigie

"The Roman army destroyed Jerusalem in 70AD. That is what Jesus meant when He said He will return."-Gomer Tet.

Vs.

He lies, again:

"Jesus never physically returned, and never will physically return to planet earth after He ascended to Heaven"-Preterist deceiver Tet.

=satanic, also, as no scripture says that the Lord Jesus Chris would lose His "flesh and bone" glorified, resurrected body, with which He ascended to the third heaven, when He returned-NADA. Satanic Preterism, Craigie being a shill, makes this up.

The lie...according to this Preterist con job, in this "man made" AD 70-ism "belief system," he returned "un physically," but everyone saw Him, and signs are invisible.

“And that is what happened. The Lord came in a way that everyone could see Him. However, He never touched planet earth, and when this event was over, He then sat on the throne in Heaven NOT on planet earth.”-Tet.

Ascended up physically, never returned physically in AD 70, just as some disembodied spirit, everyone saw Him, even though he did not return physically in AD 70.

Wait....it was the Roman army.

You wicked deceiver.

Now for over the 100th time, Craigie, identify this "everyone"that allegedly saw this "Jesus" return in 70 AD, this "Jesus" who returned with no "flesh and bone," but merely a "disembodied spirit."

Gives us names, citations.

Hebrews 9:28 KJV

so Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

Vs. Preterist Perverter Craigie Tellalie:

"The Roman army destroyed Jerusalem in 70AD. That is what Jesus meant when He said He will return."-Gomer Tet.

Shazam, Gomer Tellalie! The Roman army was looking for the Saviour, for their salvation/deliverance, and He appeared to them!!!!!! That is the second coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Preterist scam snake oil................

john w

Hall of Fame
Musty- why don't you take a break.

Johnny, did you ever take Psych 101? I know, I know...no answer.

Everything you say to Tet is a projection of yourself. You were picked on, beat up, and made to feel "small" (which is why you grind your teeth every time Tet calls you "little.")

Your role here is not that of a "minister." You are a narcissistic socio-path who feeds off any attention he can Muster (pun intended).

Get a life. You say you dig chicks. Are you really sure about that?
Look deep inside. Go deep, Johnny. Real deep.

What's your name, fellow sodomite of Tellalie? Brucie?

Thanks for the psycho babble, you panzie. Put up that pic, you little punk.

john w

Hall of Fame
Well, Little Joe, oops-Johnny, you and Hoss have a fun night.

I actually date the "chicks" I dig, so I have to run.

Enjoy your evening. Go home, relax, take a hot bath, chill a bit.

You will wake up a new man-child.

Right-you're a sodomite,like your hero, Craigie.

"chill"

The little punk is in his teens.

john w

Hall of Fame

Identify this "everyone," you wimpy, soft creme puff.

Or, have your fat, war painted "wife" address it.

john w

Hall of Fame
Wimpy, unemployed, Craigie the Clown's second coming/"second time:"

"Tet is a preterist that believes Christ already returned in 70 AD via the Roman Army."-Tambora, on another TOL thread

"Correct, and thanks for making it clear that it was the Roman army that was His return."-stupid Craigie

Flap them big clown shoes, loser.

And get a job-being a clown, Wimpy, does not qualify.

john w

Hall of Fame
This is why no one can ever have a conversation with you.

:wave:

You flaming hypocrite, with your "little Johnny the Dance Instructor" sodomite charge, which you admitted was such, and then wining because your wife is fat, I call her as such, and she cakes on the make up. Actress. You are a sodomite, obsessed with "homos," as Nick pointed out, so stuff your wining, and pining, you unemployed mutt.

john w

Hall of Fame
This is why no one can ever have a conversation with you.

:wave:

Chapter, verse, punk:

-that says that the Lord Jesus Christ lost his "flesh and bone," yes, physical body, after He ascended to the third heaven, as you assert.

-that says He is not a man today, as you assert.

Danoh

You flaming hypocrite, with your "little Johnny the Dance Instructor" sodomite charge, which you admitted was such, and then wining because your wife is fat, I call her as such, and she cakes on the make up. Actress. You are a sodomite, obsessed with "homos," as Nick pointed out, so stuff your wining, and pining, you unemployed mutt.

The guy's wife, JohnW?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Mt 24B did not happen in 70AD.

(Matt 24:34 KJV) Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

No matter how hard you, or anyone else tries, there is no way you can explain that this verse wasn't fulfilled in 70AD.

Interplanner

He meant A material. He did not mean B material. B is the worldwide judgement of God, and Peter says it is delayed. "This generation" has to do with ultimatums for Israel.

Danoh

He meant A material. He did not mean B material. B is the worldwide judgement of God, and Peter says it is delayed. "This generation" has to do with ultimatums for Israel.

Its interesting; the differences in your view and Tet's on this.

If I'm not mistaken, you both basically see eye to eye on 70AD as to its having been the hand of God.

At the same time that you differ in your understanding of the Lord's return as an aspect of that back then.

Fascinating...

No, I don't mean that as a neg...