Public Discourse on Monica Lewinsky: Adultery worse problem than cyberbullying

GFR7

He doesn't like that question. She made him do it, with her powerful master manipulation skills of temptation. Seems some men are innocent when they can deem that they have been tempted by a slut, since they are powerless to resist.
Why did you IGNORE the fact that SEVERAL TIMES I said the man who seduced New Jersey Governor James McGreevey ought to have been charged with a crime?????:hammer:

Is this going to be answered?????????????????????????????????????????

Last edited:

GFR7

What's your problem, anyway? When you go off on your anti-gay or misogynistic tangents and then act shocked, shocked when people take issue, it really seems like you're trolling. That or you're an utterly oblivious, totally naive guy, and I find that hard to believe.
I don't know. Honestly, I am stating what to me is obvious. :idunno:

I find it very telling that my above question is answered with silence. :think:

Last edited:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Why did you IGNORE the fact that SEVERAL TIMES I said the man who seduced New Jersey Governor James McGreevey ought to have been charged with a crime?????:hammer:

Being that sex is a two way street, *seducing someone* has never been a crime. Typing in all caps won't change that.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

No; we know he had a history of sexual acting out and inappropriateness. But I do believe any intern - male or female - who goes to Washington to abuse the office of intern and scout for an oral sex recipient, should be charged with a federal crime.:juggle:

Looks like you were talking about bill and monica to me there when you mentioned federal crime, seems you forgot what you said.

GFR7

Being that sex is a two way street, *seducing someone* has never been a crime. Typing in all caps won't change that.
First of all, when seduction occurs in official offices, it ought to be a crime. I firmly hold to this.

Secondly, my point was that for me, the man can be ( as in the NJ Governor case) the "weaker vessel", the "seductress", and the "temptress". I make no respect of gender.

GFR7

Looks like you were talking about bill and monica to me there when you mentioned federal crime, seems you forgot what you said.
and what's -his-face and NJ Governor James McGreevey: I mentioned him several times.

51163570ca002-sipel.jpg

GFR7

It's a ridiculous question.
Yeah, right.

I mention a male and make the same exact judgment against him that I make against a female.

Then I am told I only judge females.

Then I refer back to my judging both genders.

Then I am responded to with silence.

Uh huh, ridiculous to ask why. Yep. You are just like Ted Cruz: Nothing but lies , lies, lies, and more lies. :chuckle:

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Right. And judging Monica and what's -his-face the same.

Ergo, do not say, "he only judges women" ( a lie)--
rather say, "He only judges the seducer."

You're the one who started out putting the blame on her and then continued to do so and then even went as far as saying her express purpose for coming to her job there was for that and you even tried (unsuccessfully) to prove it.

Why not just own it? You cant rape the willing, so she didnt push anything on him.

GFR7

You're the one who started out putting the blame on her and then continued to do so and then even went as far as saying her express purpose for coming to her job there was for that and you even tried (unsuccessfully) to prove it.

Why not just own it? You cant rape the willing, so she didnt push anything on him.
  • She is not a RAPIST.
  • She is a trouble-maker.
  • Clinton was more than willing, true. If noble, he would have told her to take a hike, and reported her for trouble-mongering.
  • From all I read, I believe her main interest was in seducing a powerful male, yes.
  • She should be put on ice, totally ignored.
  • I judge the male seducer of Governor McGreevey just as harshly as Lewinksy.

Granite

Hall of Fame
She is not a RAPIST.

Ummm...true.

She is a trouble-maker.

Arguable, and even if true...so what?

Clinton was more than willing, true. If noble, he would have told her to take a hike, and reported her for trouble-mongering.

Did you forget who you're talking about?:rolleyes:

From all I read, I believe her main interest was in seducing a powerful male, yes.

Burn the witch!

She should be put on ice, totally ignored.

Well you sure have done your part, pal.:rotfl:

I judge the male seducer of Governor McGreevey just as harshly as Lewinksy.

Bully for you. Seriously, do you have a point?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
First of all, when seduction occurs in official offices, it ought to be a crime. I firmly hold to this.

Yet you have made no case for it.

Secondly, my point was that for me, the man can be ( as in the NJ Governor case) the "weaker vessel", the "seductress", and the "temptress". I make no respect of gender.

There is no weaker vessel. Both are responsible for their own actions. There was no manipulation, force, intimidation, etc.

However, IF you really have to blame one more than the other, AGE should be the determining factor. I expect more from older adults as compared to younger ones.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Yet you have made no case for it.

There is no weaker vessel. Both are responsible for their own actions. There was no manipulation, force, intimidation, etc.

However, IF you really have to blame one more than the other, AGE should be the determining factor. I expect more from older adults as compared to younger ones.

And expect more of married people.

GFR7

Bully for you. Seriously, do you have a point?
Ummm, lemme think here.....:dizzy::doh:

I guess my point is this: :think:

While it is true indeed that "it takes two to tango", it is just as true, as in the case of Governor McGreevey and Bill Clinton, that often it is only ONE who suggests, "Let's tango." And that one should be reported.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Ummm, lemme think here.....:dizzy::doh:

I guess my point is this: :think:

While it is true indeed that "it takes two to tango", it is just as true, as in the case of Governor McGreevey and Bill Clinton, that often it is only ONE who suggests, "Let's tango." And that one should be reported.

To who? And then what? And why should anybody care?

GFR7

And expect more of married people.
I think a 22 year old woman who turns her back to the President, lifts up her skirt, and reveals her thong, is saying "Wanna have sex?". Not noble , not innocent. Didn't you read the stories back in '98? :think:

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I think a 22 year old woman who turns her back to the President, lifts up her skirt, and reveals her thong, is saying "Wanna have sex?". Not noble , not innocent. Didn't you read the stories back in '98? :think:

No, and what difference would it make, were you there, its not like bill wasn't caught on camera lying or anything, so why should anyone believe she came on to him, how do you know it wasnt the other way around?

Lets say thats what happened though, does it mean he couldnt say no?