Public Discourse on Monica Lewinsky: Adultery worse problem than cyberbullying

GFR7

yes, you did say it and believe it.

I dont remember her being charged with rape.
I DO think she ought to have been charged with some kind of rape, molestation -YES, But I do NOT believe ALL women are causes of male sin, AND I clearly said the gay male who went after Governor McGreevey I ALSO believe was a predator.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
you could ask him :idunno:

hey geefer!

are you saying that monica caused bill to sin?

Mr Clinton got caught a few times with his cigar (ahem) in the cookie jar well before Monica ever entered the scene, no "pushing" necessary.

Sexual misconduct allegations

Throughout his career, Clinton has been subject to various allegations of sexual misconduct, though only his extramarital sexual relationships with Lewinsky and Flowers have been admitted by him.[25]

For alleged misconduct during his governorship Paula Jones brought a sexual harassment lawsuit against Clinton while he was president. Clinton argued that as a sitting president, he should not be vulnerable to a civil suit of this nature. The case landed in the U.S. Supreme Court. The Supreme Court held that "Deferral of this litigation until petitioner's Presidency ends is not constitutionally required."[26]

However, Republican judge Susan Webber Wright of Arkansas dismissed the case.[27][28] Soon afterwards, Jones appealed the dismissal to the United States Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit.[29]

During the deposition for the Jones lawsuit which was held at the White House,[30] Clinton denied having sexual relations with Monica Lewinsky – a denial that became the basis for the impeachment charge of perjury.

On November 18, 1998, Clinton agreed to an out-of-court settlement, and agreed to pay Jones and her attorneys a sum of $850,000.00.[31] Clinton, however, still offered no apology to Jones and still denied ever engaging in a sexual affair with her.[31]

In 1998, Kathleen Willey alleged Clinton sexually assaulted her four years previously. In 1998, Juanita Broaddrick alleged she was raped by Clinton some twenty years previously. The independent counsel determined Willey gave "false information" to the FBI and inconsistent sworn testimony related to the Jones allegation. Broaddrick's only sworn testimony about Clinton was a previous denial of any harassment by Clinton.[32] Gennifer Flowers, Elizabeth Ward Gracen, Sally Perdue and Dolly Kyle Browning – claimed to have had adulterous sexual relations with Clinton during or before his service as governor. Gracen later apologized to Hillary Clinton for having sex with Bill.[33] After Gracen made her claim, Independent Counsel Kenneth Starr issued a subpoena to have her testify in court. Gracen, however, eluded the subpoena.[34]

Dolly Kyle Browning alleged that she and Clinton engaged in a long sexual affair between the years of 1959 and 1992.[35] Browning began writing a "semi-autobiographical novel" about the affair. In the publication process, Browning claims that Clinton did everything in his power to prohibit and undermine publication. Browning sued Clinton for damages, but the United States Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit denied her appeal.[36]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Public_image_of_Bill_Clinton

And those are just those we know about...What a bunch of massively powerful women who caused him so much trouble!

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
:yawn:

Why is slut shaming such a cheap, easy crutch for so many of you guys?

Pathetic.

I'm shaming the bill slut also :) Equal opportunity.

Mr Clinton got caught a few times with his cigar (ahem) in the cookie jar well before Monica ever entered the scene, no "pushing" necessary.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Public_image_of_Bill_Clinton

And those are just those we know about...What a bunch of massively powerful women who caused him so much trouble!

GFR7

you could ask him :idunno:

hey geefer!

are you saying that monica caused bill to sin?
No; we know he had a history of sexual acting out and inappropriateness. But I do believe any intern - male or female - who goes to Washington to abuse the office of intern and scout for an oral sex recipient, should be charged with a federal crime.:juggle:

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
No; we know he had a history of sexual acting out and inappropriateness. But I do believe any intern - male or female - who goes to Washington to abuse the office of intern and scout for an oral sex recipient, should be charged with a federal crime.:juggle:

Evidence that she went there for that express purpose?

Please share your evidence that it was her plan well before she got to the white house, to get there and engage the president with forced oral sex.

Thanks.

(i think people who want people charged with a crime without evidence should be charged with libel, oh thats right, that IS a crime :think:)

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Of course he was a sleazy idiot. In his position of power, too; it's horrid. But she was not some innocent girl who fell in love and went to bed with a predator. She herself was a sleazy master-manipulator. NOT any more dreadful due to her being female. I think the gay guy who went after New Jersey Governor James McGreevey was just as bad.

Her actions were sleazy ... and she was twenty-two. While she doesn't get a complete pass due to her age, I will just take this opportunity to point out that she wasn't that much older than your average teen.

With age comes maturity. This is a good example of why it is in the best interest to date according to age. It's much easier to manipulate a teenager or person barely in their twenties as compared to an older adult.

GFR7

Please share your evidence that it was her plan well before she got to the white house, to get there and engage the president with forced oral sex.

Thanks.
I'm a poster, not a Secretary. It would take quite alot of research to go back to the 1997-98 archives of essays. I believe New York magazine when they say George Stephanopoulus was her first choice, but he blew her off .......:cool:

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I'm a poster, not a Secretary. It would take quite alot of research to go back to the 1997-98 archives of essays. I believe New York magazine when they say George Stephanopoulus was her first choice, but he blew her off .......:cool:

I see, so we should convict women of federal crimes based on gossip, and men like bill clinton shown a serial adulterer, was pushed into oral sex by a master manipulator and hence was deceived, and fell through no choice of his own.. Got it. :rotfl:

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
what on earth are you talking about?
This:

I see, so we should convict women of federal crimes based on gossip, ..

GFR7

Her actions were sleazy ... and she was twenty-two. While she doesn't get a complete pass due to her age, I will just take this opportunity to point out that she wasn't that much older than your average teen.

With age comes maturity. This is a good example of why it is in the best interest to date according to age. It's much easier to manipulate a teenager or person barely in their twenties as compared to an older adult.
I agree she was immature. But a serious intern would do better, know better. I agree about the age factor.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Since when is fact-checked journalism gossip?

Pray tell how they or you fact checked that she went to washington for the express purpose of violating internship and to have sexual relations with the president?

How do you even fact check that she came on to some guy because he said so?

Wasnt it you who recently posted a thread on the false rape accusations written about in the rolling stone magazine?

Is that the kind of "fact checking" you are talking about?

GFR7

Pray tell how they or you fact checked that she went to washington for the express purpose of violating internship and to have sexual relations with the president?

How do you even fact check that she came on to some guy because he said so?

Wasnt it you who recently posted a thread on the false rape accusations written about in the rolling stone magazine?

Is that the kind of "fact checking" you are talking about?
So George Stephanopulus, his administrator, and the office aides, are ALL lying when they relate this story. Okie :wave2: