Public Discourse on Monica Lewinsky: Adultery worse problem than cyberbullying

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
So George Stephanopulus, his administrator, and the office aides, are ALL lying when they relate this story. Okie :wave2:

Evidence please. I see you saying this, but i cant seem to find what you are saying. Post all those witness accounts please and that any of them can show where she had the express purpose to come to washington to abuse her position in order to have sexual relations with the president, and thats after you prove she attempted to have sex with this guy who claims she did.

Then lets say she did, how does that prove anything about the president or that she got into politics for sexual reasons meaning she did it to abuse her job purposely and should be charged with a federal crime?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
so it looks like angel supports monica lewinsky

who woulda thought? :idunno:

Supports her how exactly? Please provide evidence of what i support about her and how, thanks.

I said clearly she was responsible for what she did in the oval office. Can you read?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Supports her how exactly? Please provide evidence of what i support about her and how, thanks.

I said clearly she was responsible for what she did in the oval office. Can you read?

and so did geefer

can't you read?

yes, seems you cant though:

One more time, other than rape, how do you push oral sex on someone and how can you force someone to give into temptation and how have you determined that their affair was her idea (as if the other party has no say)

You keep glossing what i am asking you.

Im not defending her.

I believe they are each guilty and each answer for their own decisions and neither of them "pushed" the other to do anything, they are adults and chose to do what they did themselves.

If one is a little more guilty than the other, it would be bill, he was married - he engaged his wife in his choice to sin.

So what exactly am i supporting? Seems you are desperate. (thats right, youve said in the past that adams sin WAS eves fault)

GFR7

and so did geefer

can't you read?
Yes, thank you--- i feel like pulling my hair out. She ignores what I state and puts words in my mouth.

Furthermore:
Lewinksy is not worthy of our time, why are we wasting it on such a moron????? :cry:

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Yes, thank you--- i feel like pulling my hair out. She ignores what I state and puts words in my mouth.

Furthermore:
Lewinksy is not worthy of our time, why are we wasting it on such a moron????? :cry:

maybe you can answer that, since you made this thread about her, you tell us?

GFR7

maybe you can answer that, since you made this thread about her, you tell us?
The OP is about Public Discourse rightly giving her 2 thumbs down.

In another era, she would have been seen by everyone as wayward, but not in this one. :nono:

resodko

BANNED
Banned
good night angel - be well

geefer - you know how she is when she gets like this - best to just dissconnect

:wave2:

Sitamun

*The following comment is not meant to exhonerate or heap the blame on anyone*

I have been in the same room with Bill Clinton. I understand what women see in him, I understand what women find sexy about him. I know he has something, but if you ask me to put precisely into words I can't. He's very intelligent, funny, charming, charismatic. I get it. I get why women say if he was a musician they'd throw their panties at him ala Tom Jones. Now, being attracted to someone and acting on it are two seperate beasts. I also believe that there are people who can not commit sexually to just one person. I do not comdemn them on the whole (now if I was their significant other then yes I would, but that's a whole nother hypocritical issue to tackle, well I'd hold it against for awhile but then be their friend). I also don't think that one incident in a persons life should necessarily define their entire existence. (once again, depends on the incident: murder, rape, child molestation being exceptions to my rule). We are all after all only human and we make mistakes. It is how we learn from those mistakes that help define who we are. Given that Monica Lewinsky is known solely for one mistake of her youth (22 is quite young), I think makes her a wonderful spokesperson about cyberbullying.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The OP is about Public Discourse rightly giving her 2 thumbs down.

In another era, she would have been seen by everyone as wayward, but not in this one. :nono:

Why just her? Why not him?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Why just her? Why not him?

He doesn't like that question. She made him do it, with her powerful master manipulation skills of temptation. Seems some men are innocent when they can deem that they have been tempted by a slut, since they are powerless to resist.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
He doesn't like that question. She made him do it, with her powerful master manipulation skills of temptation.

Sigh. There seems to be a pattern with all of his threads. It's ALWAYS the woman's fault.

Granite

Hall of Fame
I agree she was immature. But a serious intern would do better, know better. I agree about the age factor.

What's your problem, anyway? When you go off on your anti-gay or misogynistic tangents and then act shocked, shocked when people take issue, it really seems like you're trolling. That or you're an utterly oblivious, totally naive guy, and I find that hard to believe.