Public Discourse on Monica Lewinsky: Adultery worse problem than cyberbullying

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I think we both know that you can tempt someone. (You are tying to give up drinking, and I offer you a drink. You don't have to take it, but it was rotten of me to to slap it down in front of you).

From all I read back then, (NY Times, Vanity Fair, and many publications) she took the internship with that in mind. I stand by what I've said about her.

So her taking an internship and looking like a woman, caused bill to sin, got it!

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
It was the hat...It would make any man crumble. :plain:

Monica-Lewinsky-435x377.jpg

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
You know I didn't say that. I said she was on the prowl, up to no good. She is the first to admit it (or was back then).

That is what you said, and you keep placing the blame for what happened on her, and you still haven't answered my questions.

Do you really believe that if a man acts on temptation, that its someone elses fault?

GFR7

That is what you said, and you keep placing the blame for what happened on her, and you still haven't answered my questions.

Do you really believe that if a man acts on temptation, that its someone elses fault?
No, they were both to blame. But I'm sure you would never have acted as Lewinsky did, or approve of a friend, daughter, or sister who acted thus. :)

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
No, they were both to blame. But I'm sure you would never have acted as Lewinsky did, or approve of a friend, daughter, or sister who acted thus. :)

Care to answer my earlier questions?

How did she push oral sex on him, and how did you determine that the entire situation was her idea as you said earlier?

GFR7

Care to answer my earlier questions?

How did she push oral sex on him, and how did you determine that the entire situation was her idea as you said earlier?
I already told you: In-depth articles written by top journalists - and not contested by Lewinsky nor her family - told the story of how she began this kind of activity first with a Professor of hers, and then with her first choice, according to New York magazine: George Stephenopoulos, who saw her for what she was, and told her to get lost.

What's so difficult to understand here? Go ahead and defend her, but she's an idiot.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I already told you: In-depth articles written by top journalists - and not contested by Lewinsky nor her family - told the story of how she began this kind of activity first with a Professor of hers, and then with her first choice, according to New York magazine: George Stephenopoulos, who saw her for what she was, and told her to get lost.

What's so difficult to understand here? Go ahead and defend her, but she's an idiot.

One more time, other than rape, how do you push oral sex on someone and how can you force someone to give into temptation and how have you determined that their affair was her idea (as if the other party has no say)

You keep glossing what i am asking you.

Im not defending her.

I believe they are each guilty and each answer for their own decisions and neither of them "pushed" the other to do anything, they are adults and chose to do what they did themselves.

If one is a little more guilty than the other, it would be bill, he was married - he engaged his wife in his choice to sin.

GFR7

One more time, other than rape, how do you push oral sex on someone and how can you force someone to give into temptation and how have you determined that their affair was her idea (as if the other party has no say)

You keep glossing what i am asking you.

Im not defending her.

I believe they are each guilty and each answer for their own decisions and neither of them "pushed" the other to do anything, they are adults and chose to do what they did themselves.

If one is a little more guilty than the other, it would be bill, he was married - he engaged his wife in his choice to sin.
No, I don't agree. They were both guilty. But I don't cut her any slack at all.
She was not a serious student, not a serious intern, and her scouting around for someone to repeat the Professor-oral-sex scenario I find despicable. I am done addressing this issue.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

So, what's your point? Her sleaziness was no worse than those she had relations with. In the case of Clinton, what he did was worse because he broke his vows and dishonored his wife.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
So, what's your point? Her sleaziness was no worse than those she had relations with. In the case of Clinton, what he did was worse because he broke his vows and dishonored his wife.

yep. He seems to be saying that she caused bill to sin, and this seems to be a theme in a lot of his posts concerning women, that a man is so weak he cannot help his actions and a woman is to blame all the time when the man lusts. After all shes a woman...

This woman you made God, did this. The same blame game as adam who blamed God and then his wife, for his own choice to sin.

Makes me wonder how the same men like to point out that women are the weaker vessel to be protected and taken care of, yet claim we have the most power at the same time, forcing them to sin... :think:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Exactly.

GFR7

Of course he was a sleazy idiot. In his position of power, too; it's horrid. But she was not some innocent girl who fell in love and went to bed with a predator. She herself was a sleazy master-manipulator. NOT any more dreadful due to her being female. I think the gay guy who went after New Jersey Governor James McGreevey was just as bad.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Of course he was a sleazy idiot. In his position of power, too; it's horrid. But she was not some innocent girl who fell in love and went to bed with a predator. She herself was a sleazy master-manipulator. NOT any more dreadful due to her being female. I think the gay guy who went after New Jersey Governor James McGreevey was just as bad.

:think: yeah, we weaker vessels just force you all to sin and sin and sin. Wheres my burka so men can control themselves?