Public Discourse on Monica Lewinsky: Adultery worse problem than cyberbullying

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I don't really give a flip about a diary or whatnot. This was a foolish and unimportant girl.

The only monica diaries, were satire, and quite racy satire at that, i would post some but its not fit for this site.

It was a collection of things that people made up to make fun of her based on what was coming out in the news- written as if she wrote them. Anyone who reads one (usually) can tell right away its satire.

GFR7

The only monica diaries, were satire, and quite racy satire at that, i would post some but its not fit for this site.

It was a collection of things that people made up to make fun of her based on what was coming out in the news- written as if she wrote them. Anyone who reads one (usually) can tell right away its satire.
I was wrongly recalling email excerpts from 18 years ago as journal excerpts. Recall, I haven't read about her case since 1998.

Gurucam

Perhaps she should consider addressing the breakdown of the American family instead.

She is simply the result of an already supposed "break down" of the American family.

She has no obligation to the population. She did not offer herself or was elected to represent anyone.

She was simply an ordinary individual, free to live on her own moral and other terms.

It is the President who chose to represent and also represented the (supposed) morality (or lack of) of the U.S.A.

It is the President who demonstrated the prevailing (at that time) morality of the U.S.A.

If she seeks to and/or profits from her actions, she is simply functioning in a market economy which is the anchor of the U.S.A.

A market driven economy is generally opposed to family life.

Women, who are the anchor of family life, are recognized in a market economy as only tools of and for, business and the business class.

If they are executives, they are committed to their jobs, to the extent that they will leave their work place for just a couple weeks to deliver their baby. Then they hand over their family to some one else who is also operating (at a possibly lower level) in the market economy of the U.S.A. This is the actual extent of and functionality of their family life commitment.

Seems to me that family life requires a full time, at home with the children, mother. This is anti U.S.A.

Even in the most ordinary household both parent are required to work, sometimes at two jobs.

The break down of family life is due to the fact that it is not possible for the great majority of Americans to have a family type life. The market economy approach of the U.S.A. is highly against them. The entire prevailing system is anti-family life and pro the other type of life (i.e. office affairs etc.).

Get real my friends. Do not pride yourselves on foolishness.

It is not for Monica to address the breakdown of the American family. That is your interest and therefore your responsibly. One is obliged to act according to one's beliefs. No one is obliged to act according to the beliefs of another. However one is absolutely obliged to act on one's own beliefs.

Additionally, "addressing the breakdown of the American family" is the responsibility of those who were elected to office, under such a mandate at any level of leadership in the U.S.A.

Last edited:

GFR7

She is simply the result of an already supposed "break down" of the American family.

She has no obligation to the population. She did not offer herself or was elected to represent anyone.

She was simply an ordinary individual, free to live on her own moral and other terms.

It is the President who chose to represent and also represented the (supposed) morality (or lack of) of the U.S.A.

It is the President who demonstrated the prevailing (at that time) morality of the U.S.A.

If she seeks to and/or profits from her actions, she is simply functioning in a market economy which is the anchor of the U.S.A.

A market driven economy is generally opposed to family life.

Women who are the anchor of family life are recognized in a market economy as only tools of and for business and the business class.

If they are executives, they are committed to their jobs, to the extent that they will leave their works place for just a couple weeks to deliver their baby. This is the actual extent of their family life commitment.

Seems to me that family life requires a full time, at home with the children, mother. This is anti U.S.A.

Even in the most ordinary household both parent are required to work, sometimes at two jobs.

Get real my friends.
Okie :)