My Ignored List

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
been here twelve years, myself

there's plenty of promising folks here - unfortunately the vast majority of them are no longer as active as they used to be

and those who prefer to act like unruly children tend to get all the attention

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
My existence, with respect, is my business and has nothing to do with anyone on the other side of the planet. I haven't judged everyone one this forum as there are many I have never even conversed with. I block those who have badgered me or been abusive. I think the ignore facility is there for this and maybe a few other reasons. I am interested in dialogue, but like most people I choose to have dialogue with like minded people. I don't see this as 'collecting''.

I was on an angling forum and choose only to converse with trout fly fishermen. Salmon, bait, sea fishing or any other type of fisher men had no interest for me. My favouritism was never questioned and my enjoyment of likeminded individuals was never described as sour.

Thanks for your opinion, Huw.
Then please explain to me why you make posts like this----->
Assuming I would 'think' you are not a converted, blood washed, regenerate trusting individual is selling me short.

As a RC I know you are not a converted, blood washed, regenerate trusting individual, because if you were, you would have stopped all your nonsense.
And this--->
I am called to judge. Between right and wrong, truth and error, light and darkness between brethren and false brethren, between teachers and false teachers, between sheep and goats, between tares and wheat.

So if that makes me a judge then that is what I am. I have no plank in my eye because my judgement is not that of the hypocrites.

But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man
And the very worst one---->
I know I am a very unpleasant fellow. I am in fact the aroma of death to those that are perishing, and to the other the savour of life unto life.

There is a mark on you that won't come off. I recognised it the first day I was on here and you have done nothing, but confirm what I suspected.
This is judging members on the board.
Only God makes the determination whether someone is saved or not.
I am not going to say whether you are Christian or not. Only God knows the state of your heart.
It isn't your place to be condemning other Christians on this board because they don't agree with you one hundred percent of the time. If you don't like what they post or you don't like what they are doing, ignore them and don't blow a big bull horn announcing it. You create a lot of strife with your approach.

If you don't want to interact with other posters, ignore them quietly rather than making announcements and making ominous personal attacks like the last post I cited.

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
IK:

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
This place isnt anything like that place.
Indeed. Fortunately for some who know this quite well, given the long-suffering patience of the TOL management team. Yet these eristics complain with their mouths full. Odd that is, no?

AMR

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It isn't. I am just pointing out that Truster has pretty made his own bed. Things will go smoother for him if he changes his approach.

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
Indeed. Fortunately for some who know this quite well, given the long-suffering patience of the TOL management team. Yet these eristics complain with their mouths full. Odd that is, no?

AMR

from merriam-webster:

2eristicnoun
Definition of ERISTIC
1: a person devoted to logical disputation
2: the art or practice of disputation and polemics

seems like it describes one trained in law, doesn't it? :chuckle:

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
More like one who knows a succint method of defining a brinking situation without unneccessary waste of words. :AMR:

AMR

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

AMR

Yes, its odd, comparing this place to there, is like comparing the USA to Russia, before the collapse of communism and the KGB was still in charge.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Then please explain to me why you make posts like this----->
And this--->
And the very worst one---->
This is judging members on the board.
Only God makes the determination whether someone is saved or not.
I am not going to say whether you are Christian or not. Only God knows the state of your heart.
It isn't your place to be condemning other Christians on this board because they don't agree with you one hundred percent of the time. If you don't like what they post or you don't like what they are doing, ignore them and don't blow a big bull horn announcing it. You create a lot of strife with your approach.

If you don't want to interact with other posters, ignore them quietly rather than making announcements and making ominous personal attacks like the last post I cited.

Please explain to me how Truster has beaten Nick's condemning me, and countless others, by calling me a "Christ-Hating pig" while escaping TOL's censorship? But even worse, receiving the Mods protection?

You have no clue what the "very worst" is!

Which makes you a biased; deficient Moderator; and false accuser of biblical believers who attempt to breach the TOL front lines.

:madmad:

IMJerusha

No, I'm not saying that at all. I don't think others are saying that either. John W gets too excited with his 'satan' thing. This is about who you are fellowshipping with. There may be Mormons and JW's who God will save despite their cult's doctrines. They hear the Gospel along the line somewhere and are just confused. Some stay to witness to their relatives, in these though they know the church they are going to is wrong.

All I said was embrace a doctrinal statement that lets others tell you if they are Christians or not. If they cannot sign a doctrinal statement of what you and your church says one must believe to be saved, then you know who is who by their admissions to you. That's about all I said. I think you know the gospel message and know what someone must believe to be a Christian. I'd simply say stick to your doctrinal guns, not in a hateful way, just so you know which of your friends and acquaintances need Christ that you might witness to them. JWs need the gospel. Mormons need the gospel. Hindus and Muslims need the gospel.
In Him,

Lon

You're either not reading posts or you are unaware that people have said I am not a member of the Body...in this very thread even. And I find your words about John W to be more than a little understated. Gets excited?? That's putting it beyond mildly. Who am I fellowshipping with that is unacceptable? I don't fellowship with Mormons and JW's. I don't agree with their doctrine but I can not ignore the fact that they claim belief in God the Father, Yeshua the Son and the Ruach.

IMJerusha

[/YELLOW]

What? Mormons DO not claim belief in Yeshua as being the Son of God.

Nang, I went over to their website, copied the first of their thirteen articles of faith and posted it in this thread. Article one reads:
"We believe in God, the Eternal Father, and in His Son, Jesus Christ, and in the Holy Ghost."
Here's the link:
http://mormon.org/beliefs/articles-of-faith

Am I supposed to assume this is a lie? I realize you and I and others don't agree with their doctrines, traditions, etc. but I don't get why that means they need to be vilified.