My Ignored List

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Oh?
"The entire Protestant canon of scripture is considered the inspired, inerrant word of God." If this is the case, then they believe that Yeshua rose from the dead. I don't know what to tell you. I can't see the point in lying about their core beliefs. I realize their doctrines and sub-doctrines aren't right but I have never claimed them to be.

Lying?

Ever heard of "The New World Translation"?

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Nang, there is such a thing as placing him on ignore. You two clash all the time.

I have no interaction with Nick. That does not stop him from condemning my interactions and discussions with others. I have asked you before, what good does it do me to ignore him, when he is intent on condemning me?

He is Christian either, do you?

I learned years ago to not condemn anyone to hell. I am not God. I have never treated Nick like he has treated me.

He has invested in this site.

How? Monetarily?

Certainly, not biblically or spiritually.

My job as a mod is to enforce the rules according to vision of the owner of this site. If I don't, Knight will just find himself another mod and you will have the same thing.
Just ignore the users that really annoy you.

Make you a deal . . . stop imposing infractions upon the posters I enjoy and befriend, who I like because they are faithful to scripture, and I will continue to ignore the users you like, who only seek to counter the gospel message of Jesus Christ, and damage my testimony with neg reps and uncensored name-calling.

(But you won't, because you are serving another Master, than I.)

Truster

The scriptures of Elohim as originally given is the inspired, inerrant word and not any translation. The closer we get to the original the closer we get to the truth. I do understand that truth is not as important to some, but to those that love the truth, it is vital.

IMJerusha

I've never judged your soul. I've judged your message....that we can move in and out of Christ, and the "law keeping" you mix in with it.

When you tell me I'm not your Sister in Yeshua, that I'm not a member of the Body, you are judging my soul and pretty much doing the same thing Truster has done. I don't know how many times I have to post this but I will post it again,
John 15:1-10 “I am the true vine, and my Father is the gardener. He cuts off every branch in me that bears no fruit, while every branch that does bear fruit he prunes so that it will be even more fruitful. You are already clean because of the word I have spoken to you. Remain in me, as I also remain in you. No branch can bear fruit by itself; it must remain in the vine. Neither can you bear fruit unless you remain in me. I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing. If you do not remain in me, you are like a branch that is thrown away and withers; such branches are picked up, thrown into the fire and burned. If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you. This is to my Father’s glory, that you bear much fruit, showing yourselves to be my disciples. As the Father has loved me, so have I loved you. Now remain in my love. If you keep my commands, you will remain in my love, just as I have kept my Father’s commands and remain in his love."

Revelation 22:14 "Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city."

I'm not putting out anything other than Scripture and I'm not the One who teaches law keeping, Yeshua is. What do you think a commandment is anyhow, a really good suggestion?...no, it's God's Law. Are we supposed to cling to doctrines or to God, Yeshua and Scripture?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I could not count the times I have been so condemned. 99% of the neg reps counted against my witness to God's grace, have been received from Nick M.

But any complaints or spiritual argument given to TOL to counter his attacks, is ignored . . . and I am sure it is not just me . . . but many others have suffered his hatred.

Then, to observe TOL Mods who censor and punish newbies, who do not come close to exhibiting the hatred expressed against the Saints of God, by OT insiders, is truly galling.

But God sees. And false witness against His children, will be severely, and eternally judged.

A bigger bottle of "WHINE" does not exist, on planet earth!

Lon

But God sees. And false witness against His children, will be severely, and eternally judged.
:up: Isn't saying that someone's answered prayers are from Satan a false witness?

I have to agree with you.