My Ignored List

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
The judgement I must make whether or not to call you brother or not is mine to make. I require a statement of what you profess to have happened before I call you brother. The fact you refuse means you are not a brother…period.

Romans 13:8 Owe no man anything, but to love one another, for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law.

journey

And when they have been saved they can't stop talking and witnessing to the fact.

They MUST testify…except on here? Maybe a thread for testimonies is needed!

Maybe we should call it the "Satisfy Truster Thread".

Truster's Signature:

Judgments are prepared for scorners; and poundings for the back of fools.

I love your signature. It matches your normal demeanor.

genuineoriginal

The judgement I must make whether or not to call you brother or not is mine to make. I require a statement of what you profess to have happened before I call you brother. The fact you refuse means you are not a brother…period.
You have set yourself above God.

John 5:22
22 For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son:​

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The scripture tells all that profess a hope that they should be prepared to give a reason for that hope. Hope is something we receive with trust at the point of salvation. I'm asking for a reason that is according to the scripture and will judge the veracity of the reason/testimony by the scriptures.

If someone asks me for a reason I place myself under the same scrutiny and judgement. I go no further than the scriptures require. It's a telling sign when people will not give an account.

Perhaps, posters have a REASON, for not giving you what you want? Could be, you won't accept their testimony, no matter what?

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You have a very sour existence, based upon your posts. You judge everyone on this forum--and then block the ones you don't like.
It looks to me like you are not interested in dialogue with the members on here, but rather in collecting a following that agrees with you.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
You have a very sour existence, based upon your posts. You judge everyone on this forum--and then block the ones you don't like.
It looks to me like you are not interested in dialogue with the members on here, but rather in collecting a following that agrees with you.

and that

journey

Have you called ANYONE here brother or sister even once? If so, could you please give me a link to that post. As for me, I could care less if you don't call me "brother" because I'm not interested in your judgment. In fact, I would be worried and upset if you called me "brother" because of your overall demeanor and how badly you treat other people. In short, you don't display any LOVE at all.

Matthew 22:36-40 KJV Master, which is the great commandment in the law? 37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. 38 This is the first and great commandment. 39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. 40 On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Good post! Very few have fallen for what this guy is selling! So far!

Truster

My existence, with respect, is my business and has nothing to do with anyone on the other side of the planet. I haven't judged everyone one this forum as there are many I have never even conversed with. I block those who have badgered me or been abusive. I think the ignore facility is there for this and maybe a few other reasons. I am interested in dialogue, but like most people I choose to have dialogue with like minded people. I don't see this as 'collecting''.

I was on an angling forum and choose only to converse with trout fly fishermen. Salmon, bait, sea fishing or any other type of fisher men had no interest for me. My favouritism was never questioned and my enjoyment of likeminded individuals was never described as sour.

Thanks for your opinion, Huw.

Truster

Have you called ANYONE here brother or sister even once? If so, could you please give me a link to that post. As for me, I could care less if you don't call me "brother" because I'm not interested in your judgment. In fact, I would be worried and upset if you called me "brother" because of your overall demeanor and how badly you treat other people. In short, you don't display any LOVE at all.

Matthew 22:36-40 KJV Master, which is the great commandment in the law? 37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. 38 This is the first and great commandment. 39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. 40 On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

Yes I have called a number of people brother and sister.

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
any noob here gets abused and badgered

not sure why the mods allow it - they didn't used to

a lot of promising people get chased off