My Ignored List

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
~*~*~

The only few who are on my 'ignore' list are those who have proved their 'ignorance', or have been disrespectful, vile, idiotic or insane in their approach and demeanor. No one needs to contend with such mentalities, who are a bane to existence and a displeasure to humanity.

pj
Moonbeams!

I assume I made the cut and am "below the fold." ;)

AMR

resurrected

BANNED
Banned
Moonbeams!

I assume I made the cut and am "below the fold." ;)

AMR

:think:

yoda-origami.jpg

Truster

When I enter TOL without signing in I can see all posts and that includes all people on my ignored list. This morning I read some of the most Elohim dishonouring statements. So bad I felt sick to my stomach. I was about to reply when I realised the individual was already on my ignore list.
If you are listed it is because you post the most abominable lies and insist in continuing to oppose the truth and the trust. The feeling of disgust I felt this morning was a stark reminder to sign in before entering the forums.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
When I enter TOL without signing in I can see all posts and that includes all people on my ignored list. This morning I read some of the most Elohim dishonouring statements. So bad I felt sick to my stomach. I was about to reply when I realised the individual was already on my ignore list.
If you are listed it is because you post the most abominable lies and insist in continuing to oppose the truth and the trust. The feeling of disgust I felt this morning was a stark reminder to sign in before entering the forums.

Take a Tums, turn off your Laptop, and, go back to bed! You seem like
the nervous type?

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
~*~*~

The only few who are on my 'ignore' list are those who have proved their 'ignorance', or have been disrespectful, vile, idiotic or insane in their approach and demeanor. No one needs to contend with such mentalities, who are a bane to existence and a displeasure to humanity.

pj

Trolls are like children. They're just playing.

journey

Maybe you're suffering from TOL PTSD and need to see a shrink.

Truster

~*~*~

pj

I find myself in agreement with this.