My Ignored List

Truster

I don’t like anything to be hidden. I don’t like deviousness and if a man is not prepared, in good conscience, to make known his acts and facts then he should not perform nor speak them.

I also know how valuable time is and I realise that anyone who is ‘ignored’ without knowing so and answers my threads is indeed wasting their time. I don’t want that burden on my conscience.

It is because of this I must, in good conscience, reveal that I do have an ignore list and also state who is on there.

Angel4Truth, gloydaz, Bill Fortenberry, CatholicCrusader, genuineoriginal and the first man to get on the list Grosnick Marowbe .

There are others who have earned the privilege of not having their posts read, but if they aspire to be completely ignored, I shall update this list.

10/10 for whoever thought of this ignore facility.

I just noticed that my ignore list is equal to my friend list. The difference being is I was moved to ignore, whilst Messiah moved others to befriend me. How blessed is that?

Angel4Truth, gloydaz, Bill Fortenberry, CatholicCrusader, genuineoriginal and the first man to get on the list Grosnick Marowbe …plus meshak, plus Brother Vinny, plus Lon, plus Thunder's Muse, plus IMJerusa, plus

Last edited:

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I don’t like anything to be hidden. I don’t like deviousness and if a man is not prepared, in good conscience, to make known his acts and facts then he should not perform nor speak them.

I also know how valuable time is and I realise that anyone who is ‘ignored’ without knowing so and answers my threads is indeed wasting their time. I don’t want that burden on my conscience.

It is because of this I must, in good conscience, reveal that I do have an ignore list and also state who is on there.

Angel4Truth, gloydaz, Bill Fortenberry, CatholicCrusader, genuineoriginal and the first man to get on the list Grosnick Marowbe .

There are others who have earned the privilege of not having their posts read, but if they aspire to be completely ignored, I shall update this list.

I just noticed that my ignore list is equal to my friend list. The difference being is I was moved to ignore, whilst Messiah moved others to befriend me. How blessed is that?

Its ok, we can still show your garbage false to others even if you dont read us :thumb:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

You do understand that part of actually *ignoring* someone means NOT acknowledging them, right?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Context for this thread, after he got busted in a lie:

Oh, Eve didn't have the freedom to walk through the garden? Perhaps she should have panted after Adam like a dog never getting out of his sight? :nono:

I'd rather face an Islamic terrorist than a feminist like you.

It's possible to negotiate with terrorists.

Good, I never negotiate with the enemy.....since you have counted me as such, I have to wonder why you are willing to do so. Perhaps you done too much of that already, which is why you preach doctrines of demons.

She is not a feminist and neither am i, because we understand that there is no male or female in Christ.

You are a misogynist pig who doesnt get that the role of women in the home with her husband, doesnt mean all women are under all men in general.

That is just a figment of your own sick fantasies.

This message is hidden because Angel4Truth is on your ignore list.

Sure i am, or you wouldn't have needed to inform me after the fact. If i am going to place someone on ignore, i tell them before i do it, so they dont waste their time wondering why i am not responding to them. By telling me after, i know you read my post, or you wouldnt have known it was addressed to you. You have exposed yourself a deceiver.

Looks like you can see me just fine doesnt it :)

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Uh oh. You two ladies must have REALLY gotten under his skin. You mean old feminists, you! :chuckle:

Last edited:

bybee

Its ok, we can still show your garbage false to others even if you dont read us :thumb:

He has shown himself to be a flinty, narrow-minded, misogynistic, "Holier-than-thou", party-of-one Christian.
Not worth the time to read. And I thought he was going to be interesting in the beginning!

Truster

Uh oh. You two ladies much have REALLY gotten under his skin. You mean old feminists, you! :chuckle:

I recognise and admire grace, truth and trust. Where I find it I respond, but when I find them in counterfeit I move quickly away. I'm pleased to be able to do so.

What fellowship hath light with darkness?

bybee

I recognise and admire grace, truth and trust. Where I find it I respond, but when I find them in counterfeit I move quickly away. I'm pleased to be able to do so.

What fellowship hath light with darkness?

Darkness sees darkness.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

The whole reason to utilize an ignore list is to avoid conflict with someone who is either trollish, unreasonable or personal (personality conflict).

When you announce them as being on your ignore list, you are going out of your way to make a PUBLIC statement about them. Just don't act surprised if they reply to your baiting.

Truster

The whole reason to utilize an ignore list is to avoid conflict with someone who is either trollish, unreasonable or personal (personality conflict).

When you announce them as being on your ignore list, you are going out of your way to make a PUBLIC statement about them. Just don't act surprised if they reply to your baiting.

That's what I knew and that is why I utilised it.