My Ignored List

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Isn't that kinda splitting hairs? I got the impression he's asking for testimony of both. Exactly how much worse can he trash us? I don't get it.

He could daily condemn all of us to hell, as Nick M does without censor from TOL Admins or mods.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Please explain to me how Truster has beaten Nick's condemning me and calling me a "Christ-Hating pig" while escaping TOL's censorship? But even worse, receiving the Mods protection?
That post of Truster's was down right creepy with the mark business.
Christ hating pig is more of a heat of the moment response.
Nick M. is a lifer.
Nick is an Open Thiest.
He's MAD
He's very conservative.
All of these things weigh in his favor when the board is moderated. If he does cross the line the staff will deal with it. This is a biased board. Live with it.
Personally, I would never call another Christian a Christ hating pig. ;)

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Nang, I went over to their website, copied the first of their thirteen articles of faith and posted it in this thread. Article one reads:
"We believe in God, the Eternal Father, and in His Son, Jesus Christ, and in the Holy Ghost."
Here's the link:
http://mormon.org/beliefs/articles-of-faith

Am I supposed to assume this is a lie?

Good grief! Yes, it is a lie. A devilish deception!

Jehovah's Witnesses deny the deity of Jesus Christ. They deny the (equality) of the Divine Persons that constitute the Godhead.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
That post of Truster's was down right creepy with the mark business.
Christ hating pig is more of a heat of the moment response.
Nick M. is a lifer.
Nick is an Open Thiest.
He's MAD
He's very conservative.
All of these things weigh in his favor when the board is moderated. If he does cross the line the staff will deal with it. This is a biased board. Live with it.
Personally, I would never call another Christian a Christ hating pig. ;)

Disgusting, and blatant bias determined upon humanstic affiliation and monetary basis.

You say you would never call me a "Christ hating pig" and yet you will to take sides with one who does.

That is called spiritual adultery . . . not against me, but against the will of the Lord who loves me and saved me, by the sacrifice of His life and blood.

Serious stuff, Inzl . . .

:nono:

IMJerusha

Good grief! Yes, it is a lie. A devilish deception!

Well, that makes no sense. What's the difference between their claim in article one and yours or mine? Are you so all fired certain that your doctrine is 100%?

Jehovah's Witnesses deny the deity of Jesus Christ. They deny the (equality) of the Divine Persons that constitute the Godhead.

"Jehovah's Witnesses believe that Jesus is God's "only-begotten Son", and that his life began in heaven. He is described as God's first creation and the "exact representation of God", but is believed to be a separate entity and not part of a Trinity." It doesn't appear they deny the deity of Yeshua. They are non-trinitarian. Not all Christians are Trinitarian. Again, I don't agree with their doctrines but what's the point of vilifying them?

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Well, that makes no sense. What's the difference between their claim in article one and yours or mine? Are you so all fired certain that your doctrine is 100%?

"Jehovah's Witnesses believe that Jesus is God's "only-begotten Son", and that his life began in heaven. He is described as God's first creation and the "exact representation of God", but is believed to be a separate entity and not part of a Trinity." It doesn't appear they deny the deity of Yeshua. They are non-trinitarian. Not all Christians are Trinitarian. Again, I don't agree with their doctrines but what's the point of vilifying them?

JWs have historically villified Christians. Christians have responded by exposing their false doctrines.
JW's don't believe that Christ rose from the dead. That is foundationally non-Christian.

IMJerusha

Please explain to me how Truster has beaten Nick's condemning me, and countless others, by calling me a "Christ-Hating pig" while escaping TOL's censorship? But even worse, receiving the Mods protection?

You have no clue what the "very worst" is!

Which makes you a biased; deficient Moderator; and false accuser of biblical believers who attempt to breach the TOL front lines.

:madmad:

"Bearing in mind: Acts 4:12 'Neither is there salvation (Shua) in any other: for there is not another name given by humanity whereby we must be saved'
NO other name given by humanity. Jesus is a name given by humanity. And under who’s control does the majority of mankind lay under? The Prince of the Power of the air."--Truster

I think that's self explanatory and more than a bit ignorant of the language the book of Acts was originally written in.

Here's another, also self explanatory:
"Yah Veh in no way and under no circumstances, except deceit, becomes Lord."--Truster

Nang

TOL Subscriber

"Jehovah's Witnesses believe that Jesus is God's "only-begotten Son", and that his life began in heaven. He is described as God's first creation and the "exact representation of God", but is believed to be a separate entity and not part of a Trinity." It doesn't appear they deny the deity of Yeshua.

JW's DO deny the deity of Yeshua!

They are non-trinitarian. Not all Christians are Trinitarian.

No such thing.

Again, I don't agree with their doctrines but what's the point of vilifying them?

All false doctrines; especially those that deny the Triune Godhead, must be denied and countered with scriptural truths.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
JWs have historically villified Christians. Christians have responded by exposing their false doctrines.

JW's don't believe that Christ rose from the dead. That is foundationally non-Christian.

I stuffed two awake/watchtower mags in the trash today at the post office (they were left on a counter). Made me feel like a stud.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
***The Watchtower is not the instrument of any man or any set of men, nor is it published according to the whims of men. No man's opinion is expressed in The Watchtower. (The Watchtower 1931 November 1 p.327)

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Disgusting, and blatant bias determined upon humanstic affiliation and monetary basis.

You say you would never call me a "Christ hating pig" and yet you will to take sides with one who does.

That is called spiritual adultery . . . not against me, but against the will of the Lord who loves me and saved me, by the sacrifice of His life and blood.

Serious stuff, Inzl . . .

:nono:
Nang, there is such a thing as placing him on ignore. You two clash all the time.
You don't seem to think he is Christian either, do you?
He has invested in this site. My job as a mod is to enforce the rules according to vision of the owner of this site. If I don't, Knight will just find himself another mod and you will have the same thing.
Just ignore the users that really annoy you.

IMJerusha

All false doctrines; especially those that deny the Triune Godhead, must be denied and countered with scriptural truths.

So, when Presbys state that homosexuality is acceptable, exactly where in Scripture do you find defense for that doctrine?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

JWs also deny the deity of Jesus Christ and teach that Jesus is a created being who existed as Michael the archangel before being born.
JWs believe that after Jesus was buried, and that God the Father disposed of his physical body and then was created again as the archangel Michael and that only 144,000 people can attain salvation.

They no more believe in who Jesus really was than Muslims do. Muslims believe and call Jesus the messiah, but their Jesus doesnt match the real one either, and they certainly arent saved just because they believe in a "Jesus".

IMJerusha

***The Watchtower is not the instrument of any man or any set of men, nor is it published according to the whims of men. No man's opinion is expressed in The Watchtower. (The Watchtower 1931 November 1 p.327)

I don't read it. I read Scripture when I want to know something about God and Godly living.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
No one has the right to condemn anyone to hell.

I could not count the times I have been so condemned. 99% of the neg reps counted against my witness to God's grace, have been received from Nick M.

But any complaints or spiritual argument given to TOL to counter his attacks, is ignored . . . and I am sure it is not just me . . . but many others have suffered his hatred.

Then, to observe TOL Mods who censor and punish newbies, who do not come close to exhibiting the hatred expressed against the Saints of God, by OT insiders, is truly galling.

But God sees. And false witness against His children, will be severely, and eternally judged.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
JWs also deny the deity of Jesus Christ and teach that Jesus is a created being who existed as Michael the archangel before being born.
JWs believe that after Jesus was buried, and that God the Father disposed of his physical body and then was created again as the archangel Michael and that only 144,000 people can attain salvation.

They no more believe in who Jesus really was than Muslims do. Muslims believe and call Jesus the messiah, but their Jesus doesnt match the real one either, and they certainly arent saved just because they believe in a "Jesus".

Yep! Thanks fer fillin' in my gaps!

IMJerusha

Oh?
"The entire Protestant canon of scripture is considered the inspired, inerrant word of God." If this is the case, then they believe that Yeshua rose from the dead. I don't know what to tell you. I can't see the point in lying about their core beliefs. I realize their doctrines and sub-doctrines aren't right but I have never claimed them to be.

IMJerusha

I could not count the times I have been so condemned. 99% of the neg reps counted against my witness to God's grace, have been received from Nick M.

But any complaints or spiritual argument given to TOL to counter his attacks, is ignored . . . and I am sure it is not just me . . . but many others have suffered his hatred.

Then, to observe TOL Mods who censor and punish newbies, who do not come close to exhibiting the hatred expressed against the Saints of God, by OT insiders, is truly galling.

But God sees. And false witness against His children, will be severely, and eternally judged.

You're obsessed with Nick but Truster's condemnation of you is fine?

I don't get it.