My Ignored List

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Is that all...man that was easy. :chuckle:

easy-button-widget-small-215981-1-s-307x512.jpg

Lon

There are a number of people on here that have started bearing some serious fruit and your lack must be as disturbing to you as it is a blessing to me.
Self-fullfilling prophecy, heard of it?
It was apparent to me almost immediately, but I continued to give you the benefit of opportunities to repent.
False. No man sees the heart but God and I gave scripture to warn you not to judge another man. Didn't stop you at all...

You have not been granted that repentance and it is obvious from your accusing nature you have no intention of even asking for it.
You accusing another of an accusing divisive nature? That's rich! :doh:
Your 'will worship' may fool the gullible, but will be exposed by the spiritual.
"Gullible?" I contest and assert you incapable of online assessment.
Your "God revealed it to me" is against God and the body. The Body is greatly larger than you understand. Few? Yes on the grand scale, but we being many form one body.

Rom 12:4 For as in one body we have many members, and the members do not all have the same function,
Rom 12:5 so we, though many, are one body in Christ, and individually members one of another.
1Co 12:21 The eye cannot say to the hand, "I have no need of you," nor again the head to the feet, "I have no need of you."
Rom 12:14 Bless those who persecute you; bless and do not curse them.
Rom 12:15 Rejoice with those who rejoice, weep with those who weep.
Rom 12:16 Live in harmony with one another. Do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly. Never be conceited.
Rom 12:17 Repay no one evil for evil, but give thought to do what is honorable in the sight of all.
Rom 12:18 If possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all.
Rom 12:19 Beloved, never avenge yourselves, but leave it to the wrath of God, for it is written, "Vengeance is mine, I will repay, says the Lord."
Rom 12:20 To the contrary, "if your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him something to drink; for by so doing you will heap burning coals on his head."
Rom 12:21 Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Meh, I need to work on this too...

Lon

This thread has been God honoring. A blessing from God to be precise, and an eye opening experience to see what happens in this spiritual 21st century Tower of Babel y'all have created. :BRAVO:
Wrong.

Brother, I love you. Your behavior, not your salvation, has been reprehensible. On day you are going to come back to this thread, probably a year from now and see how reprehensible it has been.

Why? A guy, never mind you thought he was just like you (and wasn't), came onto TOL and immediately began declaring brothers and sisters in Christ as atheists, outside the Body, and declaring the eternal conditions of their souls. You said off the bat that this guy was a treasure because of something you made up in your head about him, not that it was at all true. He came on doing Sacred Name, and when given enough scripture against his notion, he quickly changed his mind and tune. He happens to like some Reformed authors but flatly declares he is not, has never been, nor ever will be a Calvinist.

He, however did not stop accusing the Body. Who do you know in scriptures that accuses the Body, brother? Who?

Is it ever other believers? Ever? Ever?

I believe you will come back to this thread later and be ashamed of yourself. I will love you and welcome you back to fellowship for you will learn, probably painfully, that those who were attacked were part of the Body of Christ, His love, His bride.

Pain does thing to people who are being cut. I would that we'd all heep good upon the man that he'd be ashamed but he didn't come here for that. He came with a sword. You are reprimanding people for blocking or counter-attacking against one who declared himself unabashedly, an enemy. There is a lot of pain and hurt and you've caused a bit of it yourself.

I think you already seeing some of your folly in putting hope and trust in a complete stranger. I pray it does not take long for you to humble yourself before the mighty hand of God and seek restitutions. You have disconnected a few dear people upon a whim and I see it as a grievious sin. You don't tell the Body "I'm done, this guy looks better." That's the spirit of division/divorce.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You are not Inzl, and I want clarification. Who are these trolls? Not disrespect, clarity.
I will adress this post.
Being Calvinist doesn't make someone a troll.
Being a bloviating misogynistic twerp does. Does that answer your question?

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Self-fullfilling prophecy, heard of it?

False. No man sees the heart but God and I gave scripture to warn you not to judge another man. Didn't stop you at all...

You accusing another of an accusing divisive nature? That's rich! :doh:

"Gullible?" I contest and assert you incapable of online assessment.
Your "God revealed it to me" is against God and the body. The Body is greatly larger than you understand. Few? Yes on the grand scale, but we being many form one body.

Rom 12:4 For as in one body we have many members, and the members do not all have the same function,
Rom 12:5 so we, though many, are one body in Christ, and individually members one of another.
1Co 12:21 The eye cannot say to the hand, "I have no need of you," nor again the head to the feet, "I have no need of you."
Rom 12:14 Bless those who persecute you; bless and do not curse them.
Rom 12:15 Rejoice with those who rejoice, weep with those who weep.
Rom 12:16 Live in harmony with one another. Do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly. Never be conceited.
Rom 12:17 Repay no one evil for evil, but give thought to do what is honorable in the sight of all.
Rom 12:18 If possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all.
Rom 12:19 Beloved, never avenge yourselves, but leave it to the wrath of God, for it is written, "Vengeance is mine, I will repay, says the Lord."
Rom 12:20 To the contrary, "if your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him something to drink; for by so doing you will heap burning coals on his head."
Rom 12:21 Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Meh, I need to work on this too...

Lon,

Have you ever studied the Canons of Dordt?

You would make that synod of fathers turn in their graves with your acceptance of the errors of Arminianism.

I believe Arminians and Roman Catholics can be saved by the grace of God, but I deny that those so regenerated will remain under the false teachings of either system.

There can be no real, biblical, doctrinal fellowship between error and truth; or any union of the light of truth with the darkness of false teachings.

Unfortunately, you are judging a brother for his separating himself from darkness, just because you happen to enjoy the dim light in which you worship.

Others of us will not settle for anything less than the full light of truth as found in the doctrines of grace; there is no middle ground for us.

Forgive us, tolerate us, but do not scold us. We have paid too big a price to have you tell us we are wrong or will be judged.

Nang

Brother Vinny

Lon,

Have you ever studied the Canons of Dordt?

You would make that synod of fathers turn in their graves with your acceptance of the errors of Arminianism.

I believe Arminians and Roman Catholics can be saved by the grace of God, but I deny that those so regenerated will remain under the false teachings of either system.

There can be no real, biblical, doctrinal fellowship between error and truth; or any union of the light of truth with the darkness of false teachings.

Unfortunately, you are judging a brother for his separating himself from darkness, just because you happen to enjoy the dim light in which you worship.

Others of us will not settle for anything less than the full light of truth as found in the doctrines of grace; there is no middle ground for us.

Forgive us, tolerate us, but do not scold us. We have paid too big a price to have you tell us we are wrong or will be judged.

Nang

But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness!

--Matthew 6:23 KJV