My Ignored List

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
Christian believers are to pray God's grace be shown to all who still breathe, for the election of souls is known only to God. Regeneration can come upon a death bed, and an enemy today might be a brother tomorrow.

However, the imprecatory psalms teach we should not aid and abet the wickedness of the enemies of God.

Nang

Non elect - enemy - love ur enemies - obvious logical conclusion.

xAvarice

BANNED
Banned
This thread has been God honoring. A blessing from God to be precise, and an eye opening experience to see what happens in this spiritual 21st century Tower of Babel y'all have created. :BRAVO:

"I'm so modest."
"Don't mind me, I'm on an errand for God".

:kookoo:

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
The hostility. The division of brother and sister in Christ. Student x's completely bizarre and sudden 180 and denouncing long friendships....

What spell did you cast, Truster?

I said it before, I'll say it again, I'm a no one and soteriology is milk doctrine. If we don't move on from milk into meat we will become carnal. If we are carnal we can only take the milk until we use it, move on and mature to the deep things of the word.

Good truth, Jason, truster, student triple x are examples of this. Well maybe not trusty, I haven't bothered to read anything of his so I'm not sure. Same with sx, I'm just gonna assume the Calvinist theory stumbled him. But look at what is being debated, look at what is being over and over again a struggle to accept by them, soteriological truths.

Nangling takes the Preterist route which says: "can't teach me crap". It's not too difficult to observe these things from my vantage point as a no one. But I do not struggle with any beliefs I've come to learn, trusty rusty truster can say what he likes, it's entertaining.

Thunder's Muse

I said it before, I'll say it again, I'm a no one and soteriology is milk doctrine. If we don't move on from milk into meat we will become carnal. If we are carnal we can only take the milk until we use it, move on and mature to the deep things of the word.

Good truth, Jason, truster, student triple x are examples of this. Well maybe not trusty, I haven't bothered to read anything of his so I'm not sure. Same with sx, I'm just gonna assume the Calvinist theory stumbled him. But look at what is being debated, look at what is being over and over again a struggle to accept by them, soteriological truths.

Nangling takes the Preterist route which says: "can't teach me crap". It's not too difficult to observe these things from my vantage point as a no one. But I do not struggle with any beliefs I've come to learn, trusty rusty truster can say what he likes, it's entertaining.

This has got nothing to do with milk or meat or who has progressed further along the spiritual road than another ....

This guy thinks himself the messiah. I will have nothing to do with that line of thinking. I know who my Messiah is, and it aint him.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned
This has got nothing to do with milk or meat or who has progressed further along the spiritual road than another ....

This guy thinks himself the messiah. I will have nothing to do with that line of thinking. I know who my Messiah is, and it aint him.

Did he really say that?

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Non elect - enemy - love ur enemies - obvious logical conclusion.

The best way to love one's enemies is to pray for their salvation . . . or do you choose to snicker and snort about this, too?

Why are you even in this thread if you are not properly reading the participants?

Just want to cause and enjoy more trouble?

Not very noble or Christian of you, is it? In fact, I would describe your queries as being demonic.

IMJerusha

Not very noble or Christian of you, is it? In fact, I would describe your queries as being demonic.

Well, that's not saying much. All sin would have to be demonic, wouldn't it?
Is everyone done casting aspersions on one another? Just curious...