My Ignored List

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
That is scripture quoted, silly woman . . .

That changes nothing - trickster is a hatefilled false prophet

The devil quotes scripture too, for his purpose - heres a reminder for you:

Matthew 4:6 and said to him, “If you are the Son of God, throw yourself down, for it is written, “‘He will command his angels concerning you,’ and “‘On their hands they will bear you up, lest you strike your foot against a stone.’”

Like i told you before, you would call the devil good if he spouted off what you like.

journey

Lon,

Have you ever studied the Canons of Dordt?

You would make that synod of fathers turn in their graves with your acceptance of the errors of Arminianism.

I believe Arminians and Roman Catholics can be saved by the grace of God, but I deny that those so regenerated will remain under the false teachings of either system.

There can be no real, biblical, doctrinal fellowship between error and truth; or any union of the light of truth with the darkness of false teachings.

Unfortunately, you are judging a brother for his separating himself from darkness, just because you happen to enjoy the dim light in which you worship.

Others of us will not settle for anything less than the full light of truth as found in the doctrines of grace; there is no middle ground for us.

Forgive us, tolerate us, but do not scold us. We have paid too big a price to have you tell us we are wrong or will be judged.

Nang

I was beginning to think that many Calvinists believe the same things you do, and you've now helped to confirm that. It's very sad and divisive for you to think that one must be a Calvinist or lost. Real brothers and sisters in Christ come from many different denominations, and the vast majority of them are not Calvinists. So, you don't want to have fellowship with anyone but another Calvinist? That kind of thinking is sad and wrong. Just for your information, Calvinism is the new kid of the block, and countless millions were saved before Calvinism came into existence. So, many of the people you shun are your brothers and sisters in Christ.

Galatians 6:9-10 KJV And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. 10 As we have therefore opportunity, let us do good unto all men, especially unto them who are of the household of faith.

1 John 2:9-11 KJV He that saith he is in the light, and hateth his brother, is in darkness even until now. 10 He that loveth his brother abideth in the light, and there is none occasion of stumbling in him. 11 But he that hateth his brother is in darkness, and walketh in darkness, and knoweth not whither he goeth, because that darkness hath blinded his eyes.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
I was beginning to think that many Calvinists believe the same things you do, and you've now helped to confirm that. It's very sad and divisive for you to think that one must be a Calvinist or lost. Real brothers and sisters in Christ come from many different denominations, and the vast majority of them are not Calvinists. So, you don't want to have fellowship with anyone but another Calvinist? That kind of thinking is sad and wrong. Just for your information, Calvinism is the new kid of the block, and countless millions were saved before Calvinism came into existence. So, many of the people you shun are your brothers and sisters in Christ.

Galatians 6:9-10 KJV And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. 10 As we have therefore opportunity, let us do good unto all men, especially unto them who are of the household of faith.

1 John 2:9-11 KJV He that saith he is in the light, and hateth his brother, is in darkness even until now. 10 He that loveth his brother abideth in the light, and there is none occasion of stumbling in him. 11 But he that hateth his brother is in darkness, and walketh in darkness, and knoweth not whither he goeth, because that darkness hath blinded his eyes.

My husband and I retain old friendships with Arminians from our past, but we do not worship with them.

Can't. The spiritual gulf between us is too wide.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Good post!

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Wrong.

Brother, I love you. Your behavior, not your salvation, has been reprehensible. On day you are going to come back to this thread, probably a year from now and see how reprehensible it has been.

Why? A guy, never mind you thought he was just like you (and wasn't), came onto TOL and immediately began declaring brothers and sisters in Christ as atheists, outside the Body, and declaring the eternal conditions of their souls. You said off the bat that this guy was a treasure because of something you made up in your head about him, not that it was at all true. He came on doing Sacred Name, and when given enough scripture against his notion, he quickly changed his mind and tune. He happens to like some Reformed authors but flatly declares he is not, has never been, nor ever will be a Calvinist.

He, however did not stop accusing the Body. Who do you know in scriptures that accuses the Body, brother? Who?

Is it ever other believers? Ever? Ever?

I believe you will come back to this thread later and be ashamed of yourself. I will love you and welcome you back to fellowship for you will learn, probably painfully, that those who were attacked were part of the Body of Christ, His love, His bride.

Pain does thing to people who are being cut. I would that we'd all heep good upon the man that he'd be ashamed but he didn't come here for that. He came with a sword. You are reprimanding people for blocking or counter-attacking against one who declared himself unabashedly, an enemy. There is a lot of pain and hurt and you've caused a bit of it yourself.

I think you already seeing some of your folly in putting hope and trust in a complete stranger. I pray it does not take long for you to humble yourself before the mighty hand of God and seek restitutions. You have disconnected a few dear people upon a whim and I see it as a grievious sin. You don't tell the Body "I'm done, this guy looks better." That's the spirit of division/divorce.

Very good!

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
My husband and I retain old friendships with Arminians from our past, but we do not worship with them.

John 13:35 "By this all men will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another."

Acts 10:28 And he said to them, "You yourselves know how unlawful it is for a man who is a Jew to associate with a foreigner or to visit him; and yet God has shown me that I should not call any man unholy or unclean.

journey

For Truster,

Here's a quote from a Bible Translation that you evidently like since you've quoted from it before. Is it wrong also?

Romans 10:8-17 ECB But what words it?
The rhema is near you
- in your mouth and in your heart:
that is, the rhema of trust, that we preach;
Deuteronomy 30:12-14
9 so that whenever you profess Adonay Yah Shua
in your mouth
and trust in your heart
that Elohim raised him from the dead,
you become saved.
10 For with the heart, trust is to justness;
and with the mouth, profession is to salvation.
11 For the scripture words,
Whoever trusts on him shames not.
Isaiah 29:16, 49:23
12 For there is no distinction
- Yah Hudiy and Hellene:
for the same Adonay over all
is rich to all who call upon him.
13 For whoever calls upon the name of Yah Veh
becomes saved.
Joel 2:32
14 So then, how call they on him in whom they trust not?
And how trust they in him whom they heard not?
And how hear they apart from a preacher?
15 And how preach they unless they are apostolized?
Exactly as scribed,
How beautiful their feet
who evangelize shalom and evangelize good!
Isaiah 52:7, Nahum 1:15
16 But not all of them obeyed the evangelism.
For Yesha Yah words, Yah Veh,
who trusted our hearing?
Isaiah 53:1
17 So, trust by hearing
and hearing by the rhema of Elohim.

dreadknought

I will adress this post.
Being Calvinist doesn't make someone a troll.
Being a bloviating misogynistic twerp does. Does that answer your question?
Thank you. I perceived that when I saw the warning but didn't receive a pm. Thank you for sharing with me publically. Grace and peace.

Inzl, may I ask a question?

glorydaz

I don't think that Nang is defending bad behavior but rather trying to do her best by her convictions in regard to loving members of the Body. In this I can relate and I know you can as well. You see, I don't doubt that Truster is a member of the Body. I think he's besieged by a spirit of condemnation.

:doh:

glorydaz

The best way to love one's enemies is to pray for their salvation . . . or do you choose to snicker and snort about this, too?

Why are you even in this thread if you are not properly reading the participants?

Just want to cause and enjoy more trouble?

Not very noble or Christian of you, is it? In fact, I would describe your queries as being demonic.

Oh no....she's gone over to the dark side.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

This post shows you do not even believe what you claim to believe, you claim that you preach the gospel because you don't know who the elect is, and yet you make yourself higher, and deny the cross to your own friends- why not call it elite in your case, since that is really what you believe.

A believer is one who trusts in Christ and Lord God and Savior -for salvation, period. The rest is theology. Theology doesnt save, Christ does. Will you refuse heaven if those you believe are too wide away from your elite-ness is there?

glorydaz

Lon,

Have you ever studied the Canons of Dordt?

You would make that synod of fathers turn in their graves with your acceptance of the errors of Arminianism.

I believe Arminians and Roman Catholics can be saved by the grace of God, but I deny that those so regenerated will remain under the false teachings of either system.

There can be no real, biblical, doctrinal fellowship between error and truth; or any union of the light of truth with the darkness of false teachings.

Unfortunately, you are judging a brother for his separating himself from darkness, just because you happen to enjoy the dim light in which you worship.

Others of us will not settle for anything less than the full light of truth as found in the doctrines of grace; there is no middle ground for us.

Forgive us, tolerate us, but do not scold us. We have paid too big a price to have you tell us we are wrong or will be judged.

Nang

Funny, that's what I would say of those Calvinists who worship a puppeteer God. Of course, God is able to save the most ignorant of men.