My Ignored List

dreadknought

This thread has been God honoring. A blessing from God to be precise, and an eye opening experience to see what happens in this spiritual 21st century Tower of Babel y'all have created. :BRAVO:

bybee

This thread has been God honoring. A blessing from God to be precise, and an eye opening experience to see what happens in this spiritual 21st century Tower of Babel y'all have created. :BRAVO:

And then there is that "Beam in one's own eye" thing, about which we are warned.

intojoy

BANNED
Banned

Your first diagnosis was hyper calvinomia a cancer of the heart.

Do Calvinists have to love the non elect? Since they are not loved by God according to Calvin which is why truster doesn't have to love whom he deems not elect, especially those who like me have the capacity for carnality.

glorydaz

Evidently, he doesn't want to waste his precious time once
he finds out he's speaking with a female!

Not wise at all. Just think of all the times women have bailed men out of the messes they've gotten into. I was just posting that on another thread where Truster was implying women should be seen and not heard.

David was certainly grateful Abigail "interferred". And that horrible wench didn't even mention it to her husband. :nono:

1 Sam. 25:19
And she said unto her servants, Go on before me; behold, I come after you. But she told not her husband Nabal.

1 Sam. 25:32-33
And David said to Abigail, Blessed be the LORD God of Israel, which sent thee this day to meet me: And blessed be thy advice, and blessed be thou, which hast kept me this day from coming to shed blood, and from avenging myself with mine own hand.​

glorydaz

Indeed, it's wonderful to see the body supporting one another against the wolf huffing and puffing at the door. Too bad you're standing out there huffing and puffing with him. :nono:

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Your first diagnosis was hyper calvinomia a cancer of the heart.

Do Calvinists have to love the non elect? Since they are not loved by God according to Calvin which is why truster doesn't have to love whom he deems not elect, especially those who like me have the capacity for carnality.

Christian believers are to pray God's grace be shown to all who still breathe, for the election of souls is known only to God. Regeneration can come upon a death bed, and an enemy today might be a brother tomorrow.

However, the imprecatory psalms teach we should not aid and abet the wickedness of the enemies of God.

Nang

Brother Vinny

Christian believers are to pray God's grace be shown to all who still breathe, for the election of souls is known only to God. Regeneration can come upon a death bed, and an enemy today might be a brother tomorrow.

However, the deprecatory psalms teach we should not aid and abet the wickedness of the enemies of God.

Nang

The imprecatory psalms also call blessed those who smash enemies' babies' heads against rocks. Which just goes to show just because Scripture is inspired doesn't mean the attitudes expressed therein are always to be emulated.

IMJerusha

No need for apologies, it's my own fault for likening myself to a fool.

I don't think either of you is a fool. I'm just tired of being judged for loving God, loving the Body, trying to do the right thing and getting kicked in the teeth for it. I don't know how Yeshua did it, I really don't. We're all so different, so much alike, so broken and messed up. People hurt one another, I think, because they themselves have been hurt. But when you try to touch them with something other than hurt, they reject you for it. I keep trying to follow Him but it's tough. I keep thinking I should just give up but what a lousy way to honor what Yeshua did for me.

IMJerusha

However, the deprecatory psalms teach we should not aid and abet the wickedness of the enemies of God.

Nang

I agree.

bybee

I don't think either of you is a fool. I'm just tired of being judged for loving God, loving the Body, trying to do the right thing and getting kicked in the teeth for it. I don't know how Yeshua did it, I really don't. We're all so different, so much alike, so broken and messed up. People hurt one another, I think, because they themselves have been hurt. But when you try to touch them with something other than hurt, they reject you for it. I keep trying to follow Him but it's tough. I keep thinking I should just give up but what a lousy way to honor what Yeshua did for me.

Don't give up! I think you are a wonderful girl and I'm glad you are my virtual friend!
Blessings Dearie!

IMJerusha

I believe the nicest thing I can muster about him is "Bizarreo"
I can't believe that Nang has chosen to defend him!

I don't think that Nang is defending bad behavior but rather trying to do her best by her convictions in regard to loving members of the Body. In this I can relate and I know you can as well. You see, I don't doubt that Truster is a member of the Body. I think he's besieged by a spirit of condemnation.

IMJerusha

Don't give up! I think you are a wonderful girl and I'm glad you are my virtual friend!
Blessings Dearie!

I share my love in Yeshua with all here to the best of my ability. Sometimes I just flat fail. Blessings to you as well, Bybee and to all here.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

You really enjoy pointing the finger at others, don't ya? It
takes the heat off you, right?

Thunder's Muse

The hostility. The division of brother and sister in Christ. Student x's completely bizarre and sudden 180 and denouncing long friendships....

What spell did you cast, Truster?

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The hostility. The division of brother and sister in Christ. Student x's completely bizarre and sudden 180 and denouncing long friendships....

What spell did you cast, Truster?

This thread and the devotion to this new guy is just bizarre.