My Ignored List

xAvarice

BANNED
Banned
It's infuriating to see one with no spiritual discernment claim moral superiority to judge the intent of how Truster talked with TM, Christian(other) is her religion, and how the term mutt is used.

Either God gave me morals or he didn't. Which means either way I'm a better person than Truster. Get your story straight you absolute clodpole.

Here's something for your boyfriend:

dh7f.png

dreadknought

Either God gave me morals or he didn't. Which means either way I'm a better person than Truster. Get your story straight you absolute clodpole.

Here's something for your boyfriend:

dh7f.png

"Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord."

May God have mercy on your soul.

glorydaz

I learned years ago, through a harsh correction and conviction by the Holy Spirit indwelling, to never judge another human being reprobate or curse an enemy to hell. I was severely put in my place as not knowing the eventual and eternal fate of others. That is Judging that is not allowed by sinners, for any unbeliever today, may by the grace of God, be a brother tomorrow. Who am I to know?

However, evaluation of the actual spiritual state of those who profess to believe and serve the gospel of Jesus Christ is another matter. I am morally and spiritually responsible to stand against any false doctrines and erroneous teachings that are meant to harm or lead astray the lambs of God. As a regenerate believer, I am to be an under-shepherd of the little flock, because of Who dwells in me.
Nang

There's the problem. You see yourself as an "under-shepherd" of the LITTLE FLOCK. An exclusive club chosen by God for salvation. Jesus said, "Other sheep I have" and those "other sheep" are who we are to preach the Gospel to. We preach the Gospel so that they will hear and believe.

John 10:15-16
As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep. And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.​

The Gospel is the power of God unto salvation. We are persuaded to believe when we hear it preached. Your claim about being regenerated before you can believe is CONTRARY to the Gospel. What you preach makes you an enemy of the Gospel. The stipulation is IF we believe we will be saved. There would not be that stipulation if your doctrine of regeneration prior to belief were true.

Romans 10:8-10
But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach; That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

Romans 10:13-15
For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher? And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!

Romans 10:17
So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.​

IMJerusha

No.

Why do you ask?

Because I agree with Cabinet Maker's comment. I have not always agreed with CM but, in this case, his words were correct. We identify those in the Body by the fruit they exhibit, right? This is Scriptural counsel to us and we can have confidence in it. If you have been paying attention to Truster's posts, there is an extreme lack of fruit in evidence. That is not to say that he does not have a right to put forth his views in fellowship but that is not what he has been doing. He has held court over the Body in contempt of the Ruach and the Scriptures all the while claiming the Ruach is the author of his messages and condones his behavior. You know as well as I do that the Ruach never goes against God's Word and does not condone a gross lack of love for the Body.

xAvarice

BANNED
Banned
"Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord."

May God have mercy on your soul.

Remind me again, what basis do most Christians get to heaven - is it works or is it faith, or both?

Works are possible for everyone, am I wrong?
And faith isn't even closely related to morality.

So tell me dear, what am I missing that lets you get off with telling me I'm less moral than that clown?

Edit: If you're correct about what you say of God, why would he reward you for this terrible PR you're doing for him?

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Because I agree with Cabinet Maker's comment.

What comment?

If you have been paying attention to Truster's posts, there is an extreme lack of fruit in evidence. That is not to say that he does not have a right to put forth his views in fellowship but that is not what he has been doing.

What does this have to do with your not judging me?

He has held court over the Body in contempt of the Ruach and the Scriptures all the while claiming the Ruach is the author of his messages and condones his behavior. You know as well as I do that the Ruach never goes against God's Word.

What does any of this have to do with your not judging me?

Frankly I think it is time the TOL mods close this thread. Hysteria is brewing.

dreadknought

Remind me again, what basis do most Christians get to heaven - is it works or is it faith, or both?
Neither, IT IS BY GODS GRACE ALONE, that man or woman will be saved, now, in time, through the conduit HE ALONE provides, that is faith in Jesus, Yah Shua alone. Faith does not originate from rebellious and hateful men.

xAvarice

BANNED
Banned
Neither, IT IS BY GODS GRACE ALONE, that man or woman will be saved, now, in time, through the conduit HE ALONE provides, that is faith in Jesus, Yah Shua alone. Faith does not originate from rebellious and hateful men.

Still not relevant to morality.
Still not an answer to my question.
Still a moron.
Still not surprised.

Thunder's Muse

Uh, we were all 'hateful and rebellious' at one point.....

Truster

Now you are stating that you and Bybee are not of the family of God.
I've gotten to the point where I am inclined to believe you and you should know that is because you have placed a stumbling block before me. Bybee never has. I know Who she belongs to because she exhibits fruit of the Ruach. You, on the other hand, do not. And when I test your truths against Scripture, I come up bupkis. So, in faith, I ask you to supply the Scripture which supports your truths and you refuse casting insult in the process. More lack of fruit. Why would any Scripture adhering Christian accept anything from you as "truth" when you have gone to so much trouble to prove that it is not? I agree with you. Beyond a shadow of a doubt, you and Bybee are not on the same path. The Word of God is a lamp for my feet and a light for my path. You don't care, you would have me walk in darkness for the benefit of your pride. Your words, your truths are not from God.

You have always walked in darkness. And as the days pass it’s becoming more and more obvious that you are a tare amongst the wheat.

Someone else on this site has stated that tares do not become wheat and to that I must say amen. The amazing thing about tares is they grow with the wheat and the difference is only seen when the wheat bears the fruit of maturity. There are a number of people on here that have started bearing some serious fruit and your lack must be as disturbing to you as it is a blessing to me.

It’s the truth of Messiah that is a stumbling block to you. You cannot subject yourself to Messiah and so you have built a doctrine that suits you. It has some scripture, but is the doctrine of demons.
You are certainly not subject to the Holy Spirit, because He knows His own and creates the fellowship of the saints.
It was apparent to me almost immediately, but I continued to give you the benefit of opportunities to repent. You have not been granted that repentance and it is obvious from your accusing nature you have no intention of even asking for it.

Your 'will worship' may fool the gullible, but will be exposed by the spiritual.

dreadknought

Still not relevant to morality.
Still not an answer to my question.
Still a moron.
Still not surprised.
I did answer your question. Thank you for playing.

But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

May God grant you His grace of repentance.

genuineoriginal

What a misogynistic thing to say.
hysteria (n.)
1801, coined in medical Latin as an abstract noun from hysteric (see hysterical).​
hysterical (adj.)
1610s, from Latin hystericus "of the womb," from Greek hysterikos "of the womb, suffering in the womb," from hystera "womb" (see uterus). Originally defined as a neurotic condition peculiar to women and thought to be caused by a dysfunction of the uterus. Meaning "very funny" (by 1939) is from the notion of uncontrollable fits of laughter. Related: Hysterically.​

glorydaz

One has to be impressed by how the Cult of Truster is gaining momentum in these few days he's been here. People are willing to alienate friends for him. Scary.

When a wolf comes to call, the result is inevitable. Those who recognize him will not be happy with those who invite him into their home to eat at their table, because they know his appetite will not be satisfied just eating at the other guy's house.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

That's just a band aide solution for the problem ... who is the initiator of this thread, Nang?