My Ignored List

Nang

TOL Subscriber
That's just a band aide solution for the problem ... who is the initiator of this thread, Nang?

Why? Are you ready to lynch him?

The crowd is growing hysterical, and IMO the thread should be closed.

glorydaz

Now I'm a dog...oh, did that infraction upset you? LOL

Don't worry, dear, we can all see he's the dog. In my day, dogs were everywhere. They think women are sub-human...after all, poor Adam died because of that tramp, Eve. She was seduced by the devil and Adam's great love for her, the "greatest love story ever told" according to Thruster, meant that poor innocent man laid down his life for her. The "dogs" of this world can't seem to get over that first sin by woman. :nono:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
A simple question was asked ...

That's just a band aide solution for the problem ... who is the initiator of this thread, Nang?

Why would you ask such a ridiculous question? Have you never heard of starting at the ... BEGINNING?

The crowd is growing hysterical, and IMO the thread should be closed.

Sort of like that *hysterical* question you asked me?

:chuckle:

Thunder's Muse

Don't worry, dear, we can all see he's the dog. In my day, dogs were everywhere. They think women are sub-human...after all, poor Adam died because of that tramp, Eve. She was seduced by the devil and Adam's great love for her, the "greatest love story ever told" according to Thruster, meant that poor innocent man laid down his life for her. The "dogs" of this world can't seem to get over that first sin by woman. :nono:

I used to get hurt by things like that but now I know it says a lot more about them (and their followers) than it does me.

I'm awesome! :)

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I think it's hysterical in the "extremely funny" sense. This thread, despite being a source of tragedy due to ended friendships, has also been one of the funniest in a long time.

Yea ... that's the puzzling part of this whole situation. There is actually a war of wards going on over the newest instigator on the block, Duster.

Thunder's Muse

Maybe so, but the hurt is still real.

There must be something wrong with me then cause I'm not hurt by any of this. Student x ticked me off with his holier-and-more-intellectual-than-you-I-can-say-what-I-like-then-slime-away-with-"God-Bless-You" nonsense but I'm most certainly not 'hurt' by any of it.