My Ignored List

dreadknought

Poetic license...besides, I've never claimed to be a University Graduate or held it over others heads, so whatever dude.....
Had you considered, that it's the men of TOL who should be dealing with some of these issues, currently before you today, in this thread, including thread title?

Thunder's Muse

Had you considered, that it's the men of TOL who should be dealing with some of these issues, currently before you today, in this thread, including thread title?

Well, I'll just run off and take my women's opinion with me then. You and Truster can have the whole thread to pat each other on the back then, huh?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

Have you consisdered that the only man qualified to correct a woman biblically on this site is her husband, meaning as far as i know only Nick has that qualification since his wife posts here too.

You arent thunders husband so maybe you should sit down and shut up and get back over on the other side of the room since you still practice ancient judaism.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
It's infuriating to listen to some pharisee imply your female friends are worth nothing more than dogs.

I need a method of revenge that won't get me banned.

we both know what a man means when he calls a woman a dog, it means he would like to use the dog show term instead but doesnt want to get banned for it. If i was mod here though, i would have banned him for it anyway.

Thunder's Muse

It's infuriating to listen to some pharisee imply your female friends are worth nothing more than dogs.

He's got sx on his side too...so now I have 2 of them going at it....

Oh, cursed to be a woman.... :chuckle:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Well, I'm gonna do it anyway...woman or no.

When I look at Truster and his posts, may things come to mind...

~A man who finds it hard to trust anyone, including himself.

~Clearly, he has had no closure as he brings his past up like a weapon...that's caused by unprocessed emotion...his past is as close to him as it was when it first happened.

~He is a man so consumed by the things he has done, he is desperately trying to convince himself that he is holy..that he is right by God....and the best way to do that is to tell everyone else that they aren't. If I make you look worse than me...I can't be as bad as I think I am.

~He dislikes himself so much that rather than simply being who he is, he must present a false front of half hashed wisdom and bravado. The word bully comes to mind and well, bullies are either troubled souls or have an overinflated opinion of their own superiority...neither really mentally stable enough to listen to.

How am I doing so far?

What's that Truster? You don't like being judged? Really?

Spot on. :)

dreadknought

It's infuriating to see one with no spiritual discernment claim moral superiority to judge the intent of how Truster talked with TM, Christian(other) is her religion, and how the term mutt is used.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
When the schtick gets old the bridge does get shut down...Trolls don't last forever on here.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
It's infuriating to see one with no spiritual discernment claim moral superiority to judge the intent of how Truster talked with TM, Christian(other) is her religion, and how the term mutt is used.

Thats right you are totally depraved, so why not lie and feign outrage, since you were predestined to lie ....

Everyone here can read, he called her a dog. Lie some more and then claim moral superiority, im sure thats a wonderful witness.