My Ignored List

Thunder's Muse

Truster, I've seen you said that you say what you see... What you see in us.

I'm pretty good at working people out.... Please, may I return the favour and tell you what I see when I look at you...?

Posted from the TOL App!

bybee

Truster, I've seen you said that you say what you see... What you see in us.

I'm pretty good at working people out.... Please, may I return the favour and tell you what I see when I look at you...?

Posted from the TOL App!
He doesn't allow women to teach.
No doubt his mother wasn't allowed to speak!

Last edited:

CabinetMaker

Member of the 10 year club on TOL!!
Hall of Fame
Ah, capable of judging intent of the heart. Thank you both. It is a blessing to me to see who speaks from the flesh, and who does not.

"Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?"
Didn't you notice that this thread has been so far derailed that the title has become rather ironic?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
Ah, capable of judging intent of the heart. Thank you both. It is a blessing to me to see who speaks from the flesh, and who does not.

"Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?"

wow i am on your ignore list since you found out i am not a calvanist? woah.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I'm really sorry to see what's happening between long-time friends and acquaintances here.

Its fine with me, i would rather know my real friends instead of those who blow smoke up my rear, wouldn't you?

A real friend doesnt disown you because you disagree with them about something or tell them a truth they don't like.

A non believing friend is better to me anyday than a fake christian.

PS Billy graham and larry flint were friends - guess that makes billy graham a satanist in the eyes of holier than thou 'Christians'

Last edited:

dreadknought

I'm really sorry to see what's happening between long-time friends and acquaintances here.
Saddest of all, acquaintances. A wise man said to pick your fights carefully. I try to adhere to that advice. Speaking from the flesh, quick to judgment and very little grace. May God bless you Anna.

IMJerusha

I've not seen any evidence of this in you. You are most certainly not on the same path as I. I would probably choke on the word if I tried to call you sister. We are not of the same family and you know that.
Just be honest with yourself you know for a fact there has not been and there is no fellowship between us.

I'm sure that there are a few on here that will have been surprised at your reactions towards the truths that I have brought. You have either denied them or set upon me with others of your ilk.

Now you are stating that you and Bybee are not of the family of God.
I've gotten to the point where I am inclined to believe you and you should know that is because you have placed a stumbling block before me. Bybee never has. I know Who she belongs to because she exhibits fruit of the Ruach. You, on the other hand, do not. And when I test your truths against Scripture, I come up bupkis. So, in faith, I ask you to supply the Scripture which supports your truths and you refuse casting insult in the process. More lack of fruit. Why would any Scripture adhering Christian accept anything from you as "truth" when you have gone to so much trouble to prove that it is not? I agree with you. Beyond a shadow of a doubt, you and Bybee are not on the same path. The Word of God is a lamp for my feet and a light for my path. You don't care, you would have me walk in darkness for the benefit of your pride. Your words, your truths are not from God.

Brother Vinny

Saddest of all, acquaintances. A wise man said to pick your fights carefully. I try to adhere to that advice. Speaking from the flesh, quick to judgment and very little grace. May God bless you Anna.

Careful, anna. This might be a precursor to throwing you under the bus.

Thunder's Muse

Well, I'm gonna do it anyway...woman or no.

When I look at Truster and his posts, may things come to mind...

~A man who finds it hard to trust anyone, including himself.

~Clearly, he has had no closure as he brings his past up like a weapon...that's caused by unprocessed emotion...his past is as close to him as it was when it first happened.

~He is a man so consumed by the things he has done, he is desperately trying to convince himself that he is holy..that he is right by God....and the best way to do that is to tell everyone else that they aren't. If I make you look worse than me...I can't be as bad as I think I am.

~He dislikes himself so much that rather than simply being who he is, he must present a false front of half hashed wisdom and bravado. The word bully comes to mind and well, bullies are either troubled souls or have an overinflated opinion of their own superiority...neither really mentally stable enough to listen to.

How am I doing so far?

What's that Truster? You don't like being judged? Really?

dreadknought

Well, I'm gonna do it anyway...woman or no.

When I look at Truster and his posts, may things come to mind...

~A man who finds it hard to trust anyone, including himself.

~Clearly, he has had no closure as he brings his past up like a weapon...that's caused by unprocessed emotion...his past is as close to him as it was when it first happened.

~He is a man so consumed by the things he has done, he is desperately trying to convince himself that he is holy..that he is right by God....and the best way to do that is to tell everyone else that they aren't. If I make you look worse than me...I can't be as bad as I think I am.

~He dislikes himself so much that rather than simply being who he is, he must present a false front of half hashed wisdom and bravado. The word bully comes to mind and well, bullies are either troubled souls or have an overinflated opinion of their own superiority...neither really mentally stable enough to listen to.

How am I doing so far?

What's that Truster? You don't like being judged? Really?
I'm gonna do it woman or no? Eve would be proud. May God grant you peace.