My Ignored List

Brother Vinny

There must be something wrong with me then cause I'm not hurt by any of this. Student x ticked me off with his holier-and-more-intellectual-than-you-I-can-say-what-I-like-then-slime-away-with-"God-Bless-You" nonsense but I'm most certainly not 'hurt' by any of it.

stud x basically threw away whatever friendship he had with Lon for this charlatan. Lon's a sweet guy; the only person I've seen him lose his temper with is john w, who would try even God's patience. I could tell he was hurt by the break.

Thunder's Muse

stud x basically threw away whatever friendship he had with Lon for this charlatan. Lon's a sweet guy; the only person I've seen him lose his temper with is john w, who would try even God's patience. I could tell he was hurt by the break.

Ah, ok...I didn't know that.

Well, stupid is as stupid does, I guess....

IMJerusha

You have always walked in darkness.

You are incorrect. I have not always walked with Yeshua but He has always walked with me. It just took me some time to recognize that; head knowledge needed to become heart knowledge.

And as the days pass it’s becoming more and more obvious that you are a tare amongst the wheat.

I'm not concerned with your opinion of me. I'm more concerned about your grieving of the Ruach.

Someone else on this site has stated that tares do not become wheat and to that I must say amen. The amazing thing about tares is they grow with the wheat and the difference is only seen when the wheat bears the fruit of maturity. There are a number of people on here that have started bearing some serious fruit and your lack must be as disturbing to you as it is a blessing to me.

That would be another promoter of the doctrine of the elect; another caster of stumbling blocks before the Body.

It’s the truth of Messiah that is a stumbling block to you. You cannot subject yourself to Messiah and so you have built a doctrine that suits you. It has some scripture, but is the doctrine of demons.
You are certainly not subject to the Holy Spirit, because He knows His own and creates the fellowship of the saints.

According to you, the Ruach can only know those who call Mashiach Yah Shua. Everyone else who calls Him Yeshua or Eashoa, Iesous or Jesus is flat lost and cursed with homosexuality due to irreverence toward His Name.

It was apparent to me almost immediately, but I continued to give you the benefit of opportunities to repent. You have not been granted that repentance and it is obvious from your accusing nature you have no intention of even asking for it.

My repentance is to the One Who died for it. It certainly doesn't go to you.

xAvarice

BANNED
Banned
You are incorrect. I have not always walked with Yeshua but He has always walked with me. It just took me some time to recognize that.

I wouldn't worry about him. He's only concerned with walking the dog, not walking with Yeshua.

Did I say walking the dog? Sorry, I meant dating. (I nearly stopped being a misogynist for a second there, close call).

bybee

Should I interpret this as Calvinists, shut up, or you will be banned? Sounds that way.

Not at all! You are being disrespectful to the moderators on this site by such a stupid statement!
Amr Nang and Lon, among others, are long time and respected posters on this web site. All are of a Calvinist bent.

dreadknought

Ah, ok...I didn't know that.

Well, stupid is as stupid does, I guess....
Thank you. I disapprove of Lon's position, and I'm showing it in the most gracious way I know how. I have not talked about him, have I? Then this, particular between me and Lon, does not involve Brother Vinny or any of you in this thread.

Stupid is as stupid does.... I guess.

I still hope God grants you His grace of repentance.

Thunder's Muse

Thank you. I disapprove of Lon's position, and I'm showing it in the most gracious way I know how. I have not talked about him, have I? Then this, particular between me and Lon, does not involve Brother Vinny or any of you in this thread.

Save it. I've seen your true colours and quite frankly, you aren't worth my time.

dreadknought

Not at all! You are being disrespectful to the moderators on this site by such a stupid statement!
Amr Nang and Lon, among others, are long time and respected posters on this web site. All are of a Calvinist bent.
You are not Inzl, and I want clarification. Who are these trolls? Not disrespect, clarity.

Truster

You are incorrect. I have not always walked with Yeshua but He has always walked with me. It just took me some time to recognize that; head knowledge needed to become heart knowledge.

I'm not concerned with your opinion of me. I'm more concerned about your grieving of the Ruach.

That would be another promoter of the doctrine of the elect; another caster of stumbling blocks before the Body.

According to you, the Ruach can only know those who call Mashiach Yah Shua. Everyone else who calls Him Yeshua or Eashoa, Iesous or Jesus is flat lost and cursed with homosexuality due to irreverence toward His Name.

My repentance is to the One Who died for it. It certainly doesn't go to you.

Your use of repentance in that manner means you haven't got a clue as to what it means.

glorydaz

Your use of repentance in that manner means you haven't got a clue as to what it means.

Actually, she used it exactly right.

Acts 11:18
When they heard these things, they held their peace, and glorified God, saying, Then hath God also to the Gentiles granted repentance unto life.

Acts 20:21
Testifying both to the Jews, and also to the Greeks, repentance toward God, and faith toward our Lord Jesus Christ.​

glorydaz

Repentance is TOWARD God. It's when we have a change of mind and move from unbelief to belief. He grants our repentance unto Him when He sees we believe in our heart that Jesus died, was buried, and raised from the dead. Those who believe have been granted repentance.

Thunder's Muse

Repentance is TOWARD God. It's when we have a change of mind and move from unbelief to belief. He grants our repentance unto Him when He sees we believe in our heart that Jesus died, was buried, and raised from the dead. Those who believe have been granted repentance.

It's an underhanded way of saying I'm not saved.

Feathers, GD..feathers :)

glorydaz

Why? Are you ready to lynch him?

The crowd is growing hysterical, and IMO the thread should be closed.

You just don't like your special little manny boy getting the spanking he deserves. Ya know, when I see some little brat just asking for a spanking, I say give it to him in front of witnesses. It's called justice.