Madists

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Too funny, and this was already refuted in your own thread:
"Why every preacher of every false gospel is accursed"

And if I remember correctly Super Saint JW cursed me for posting this. :chuckle:

Do you believe that you're a member of the Body of Christ? If so, why and how?

clefty

Deal with those scriptures I gave that PROVE we have to obey BEFORE we get saved.

No one will get saved unless they obey Jesus.

…unless your righteousness surpasses that of the Pharisees and the teachers of the law, you will certainly not enter the kingdom of heaven; Matthew 5:32.

…unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven; Matthew 18:3.

…unless you forgive your brother or sister from your heart; Matthew 18:35.

…unless you repent, you too will all perish; Luke 13:3.

I agree. There dealt with.

And more. Obedience is merely opposite the belief/faith side on the coin of salvation which pays our debt. Which to have any worth at all a coin must have two sides.

Now that being said who decides whether or not any of those verses have actually been fulfilled? We can assume based on fruits we witness but He is the final Judge whether or not it was actually done.

And when is this done? At the beginning of the faith cycle...and one time? or the end the final judgement assessing its duration throughout?

Or How often we do we do? Do we forgive?

When is the final verdict given?...and again by who?

So let's recap...I agree we must obey but when are we saved?

When was Noah actually saved? when He obeyed to build the ark? or when the flood finally ended and he came out of the ark which he built?

Or when He was noticed by God to be blameless and chosen by Him to be instructed to build himself an ark

Obedience matters.

There dealt with.

musterion

Jesus Christ says that if you thought it, you are already guilty even though you did not carry it out physically.
Lust = adultery, even though you did not carry it out physically.
Hate = murder, even though you did not carry it out physically.

We've all done that, Marhig. What are you going to do about yours?

daqq

Do you believe that you're a member of the Body of Christ? If so, why and how?

Do you believe what I quoted from the other thread in my previous post above? which your fellow like-minded believers, Saint JW and Musterion, have already rejected in Musterion's own thread? If you do not believe it then how can you imagine yourself to be a member of the body of Messiah when you do not even believe the writings of Paul? Isn't that what you and yours claim to begin with? That the writings of Paul are the primary writings which apply to yourselves?

It is not difficult to understand if you simply follow the flow of the context:

1 Corinthians 14:37 - 15:11 KJV
37 If any man think himself to be a prophet, or spiritual, let him acknowledge that the things that I write unto you are the commandments of the Lord.
38 But if any man be ignorant, let him be ignorant.
39 Wherefore, brethren, covet to prophesy, and forbid not to speak with tongues.
40 Let all things be done decently and in order.
01 Moreover,
[in addition] brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;
02 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.
03 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;
04 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:
05 And that he was seen of Cephas, then of the twelve:
06 After that, he was seen of above five hundred brethren at once; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep.
07 After that, he was seen of James; then of all the apostles.
08 And last of all he was seen of me also, as of one born out of due time.
09 For I am the least of the apostles, that am not meet to be called an apostle, because I persecuted the church of God.
10 But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain; but I laboured more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me.
11 Therefore
whether it were I or they, so we preach, and so ye believed.

Paul very clearly states that both he and they, the Apostles, preach the same Gospel. :)

clefty

You do not even make sense. You say the Sabbath keeps us. The scriptures do not say that.

The Sabbath is a sign.

Ezekiel 20:12 Also I gave them my Sabbaths as a sign between us, so they would know that I the LORD made them holy.
yup just said that as He did and His Son affirmed and maintained and preserved...

The Sabbath was about Jesus.
can be...but actually more about what He did to be Who He is...creators have gotta create...ya dig? And the really good artists rest to pause and admire their good handiwork...and if really really good they pause with others who admire it too...ya dig?

All holy days were about Jesus. We do not have to observe any special days; we only have to observe Jesus.
observe Jesus? stop just staring and get to work doing what He said to do and did as an example for us to do...any artist worth his talent knows imitation is a sincere form of flattery yes? Not just standing staring and maybe clapping...

Observing special days as something one believes they have to do are weak and worthless rudimentary notions.
is why He did it? Peter and Paul too were weak then as they did it too...the least of these here are what? Stop lying that Paul said they were worthless...what is worthless is what pagans observe you know, the uncircumcised...relax...of heart...lol

Observing special days were a shadow of what was coming, Jesus Christ.
my savior and example is not a thing mmmmkay? Even if good...a good thing coming is rest, eternal rest which He brings when He comes again...until which the people of God still have a sabbatismos..."Greek" for sabbath keeping

See Galatians 4:9, 10; Romans 14:5; Colossians 2:16, 17; Hebrews 8:5; Hebrews 10:1.
ok and?

Jesus is our Rest
yeah sure...thankfully more than one day occuring after the end of six...but He didn't even say that... He said He would give us rest...He comes with the the Sabbath it's a twofer there that is...Him being Lord of the Sabbath and all...Sabbath + other good things like more rest and holidays to festival

Matthew 11:28 "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. I am a day of rest...but just a day...and after six"
there fixed it to say what you wish it to say...

The Sabbath is a sign.
yup the badge makes the officer, the gavel the judge, your signature is well, you, in the sight of the paper trail laws...

Ezekiel 20:12 Also I gave them my Sabbaths as a sign between us, so they would know that I the LORD made them holy.
yup gave the rainbow as a sign He ain't gonna flood da place again...do you believe Him or reject it too?

The Lord is the Spirit and the Spirit is the sign.
yup another One for us being made separate and sanctified

The Holy Spirit makes us Holy.
sure and holy belongs with holy...so you should be first in line to enter the Sabbath day holiness...as Isaiah said all will come to worship Sabbath to Sabbath...if we make it...through faith and belief

Sabbath rest known as a day...was made for man...your choice...your obedience reveals Whose you are...you more like Him or less?

clefty

Yes your right, and I know that we have to take anything set before us and suffer it whether it be abuse, and anything that happens in our lives that Satan puts us through, and we are to deny ourselves, bare our cross and follow Jesus. And whatever happens we keep our faith, obey God and do his will and he will take care of us and Satan can't touch our heart. He can only bruise our heal.

But I didn't mean me taking it, I know I'll have to take it, and not just on here but in my natural life also, which I have done, even from those close to me, but I know that the Holy Spirit will strengthen me if I truly and completely have faith and obey God, and he has done so in my life. I've forgiven everything that's been said about me on here, and i know that it's just flesh speaking, but I don't want to go down to that level where I start insulting people personally, and I've got no right to as I'm just flesh myself and the only thing saving me from my flesh is the Holy Spirit through Christ by the grace of God.

My flesh has wanted to say many things on here and join in the insulting slanging match, when I've been provoked, but I know that's not Godly so I've fought it and held back. And your right about the armour everything in the armour is for protection except for the sword of the word, which is used to put to death. So I'll wait on God to give me what to say, rather than get into a fleshly slanging match with those who fight with their flesh. That's not the way of God. It's right to speak the truth and if it prick's the heart so be it. But it isn't right to be abusive and carry on and on, insult after insult reviling others. Jesus said we are to brush the dust off our feet, and that is not to let the flesh in and remain unspotted from the world, and I will try to do that, by the strength of God. But the moment I start joining in, and be nasty will be the moment that I let Satan in. So I know that I must deny it and obey the spirit who is telling me in my heart through my conscience that it is wrong to be nasty to others in a fleshly way, and through faith and obedience
God by the spirit through Christ will strengthen me to overcome.

It's better to wait on God, and Christ Jesus says that we will be given what we need in that hour, but I know and I have witnessed that when we have complete faith, that God gives us what we need at that moment, just as he did for our Lord Jesus Christ.

So clefty, we put on our armour as you rightly say, and we use the sword, speak the truth, but we don't revile like others do. :)

HalleluYah

Pray for strength clarity and patience and wisdom etc...

The prize already ours...and more still to come

Last edited:

clefty

We must first, hear the Gospel, then, place all our faith in Christ as our Savior. We cannot EARN our salvation by doing good works before God will save us.

Satan has made it that it is even more work for the Father to draw someone near...let alone for that person to sober up, settle down, clean up focus and hear the Word...then decide...

Yahushua may knock on the Door but we gotta hear His knock and let Him in...and by the looks of it, some of you might need to turn the TV and Radio down to even hear the knock and actually clear a path in the clutter of your lives to even get to the door just to see who it is...then if you decide to accept you must unlock all the dead bolts and disarm the alarms...pull the satanic dogs back too

And clean the clutter to be able to open the door...

Oh and all this is to assume that He can even get to your door past the trash and material wealth in your over-grown neglected yards...

There might even be a pile of catalogues packages and junk mail covering the "welcome" mat...

Let's not minimize all that occurs in what changes our inner and outer lives FOREVER...

clefty

Jesus Christ says that if you thought it, you are already guilty even though you did not carry it out physically.
Lust = adultery, even though you did not carry it out physically.
Hate = murder, even though you did not carry it out physically.

You've got a long row to hoe if you plan on EARNING your salvation.

Yup OT amplified not abolished...

Even after getting saved we needs to obey enslave every thought to Him...

clefty

Out of one side of your mouth .....

Out of the other side of your mouth ....

It's a question...notice? I mean you and yours can say no right?

It's not like I said "brood of vipers...Satan is your father!" Or chased out defilers of my temple...

Hmmm...maybe I am less like Him and not more like Him...

Zeke

Christ Jesus didn't call Peter Satan, he knew that Peter was talking in the flesh and that Satan was using Peter to get to him at that moment, he was using Peter to try to tempt and test Jesus. Jesus was talking to Satan in Peter. Just like when he spoke to the devil's in legion.

Peter wasn't yet converted and he didn't have the power of the Holy spirit to overcome. Jesus said that Satan was desiring to sift Peter as wheat, but he had prayed that the father for him. Until we have the power of the Holy spirit, through Christ we can't overcome our flesh.

Just look at the difference in Peter before and after he had the strength of the spirit, he was a totally different person!
You're opinion, yet the comparison apply seeing both lied. Not that it really matters to me seeing I have a allegorical view of scripture rather than the historical.

Sent from my A462C using TheologyOnline mobile app

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Satan has made it that it is even more work for the Father to draw someone near...let alone for that person to sober up, settle down, clean up focus and hear the Word...then decide...

Yahushua may knock on the Door but we gotta hear His knock and let Him in...and by the looks of it, some of you might need to turn the TV and Radio down to even hear the knock and actually clear a path in the clutter of your lives to even get to the door just to see who it is...then if you decide to accept you must unlock all the dead bolts and disarm the alarms...pull the satanic dogs back too

And clean the clutter to be able to open the door...

Oh and all this is to assume that He can even get to your door past the trash and material wealth in your over-grown neglected yards...

There might even be a pile of catalogues packages and junk mail covering the "welcome" mat...

Let's not minimize all that occurs in what changes our inner and outer lives FOREVER...

:chuckle:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Do you believe what I quoted from the other thread in my previous post above? which your fellow like-minded believers, Saint JW and Musterion, have already rejected in Musterion's own thread? If you do not believe it then how can you imagine yourself to be a member of the body of Messiah when you do not even believe the writings of Paul? Isn't that what you and yours claim to begin with? That the writings of Paul are the primary writings which apply to yourselves?

It is not difficult to understand if you simply follow the flow of the context:

1 Corinthians 14:37 - 15:11 KJV
37 If any man think himself to be a prophet, or spiritual, let him acknowledge that the things that I write unto you are the commandments of the Lord.
38 But if any man be ignorant, let him be ignorant.
39 Wherefore, brethren, covet to prophesy, and forbid not to speak with tongues.
40 Let all things be done decently and in order.
01 Moreover,
[in addition] brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;
02 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.
03 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;
04 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:
05 And that he was seen of Cephas, then of the twelve:
06 After that, he was seen of above five hundred brethren at once; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep.
07 After that, he was seen of James; then of all the apostles.
08 And last of all he was seen of me also, as of one born out of due time.
09 For I am the least of the apostles, that am not meet to be called an apostle, because I persecuted the church of God.
10 But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain; but I laboured more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me.
11 Therefore
whether it were I or they, so we preach, and so ye believed.

Paul very clearly states that both he and they, the Apostles, preach the same Gospel. :)

:chuckle: