Madists

God's Truth

I don't mind Paul...

um...yes they still ARE...and still pointing of good things to come...PLEASE STOP MAKING JESUS A THING...

um...so they are going back to the law of Moses they never knew? Can't go back to something you never knew...

I don't think Paul would ever call that which he followed and instructed we are to ESTABLISH worthless...

it is not slandering to say Yah would NOT give a stone to His hungry children...

You don't share what we are to do with the light so I assume we just stand and stare or bang around it like moths...

Um know...Paul is writing in Greek and Greek has its own words for rest or seventh day of the week or paradise or fulfilled prophecies or what ever you want it to say...the word Paul used was sabbatismos because he actually went back into the Hebrew language to specifically state what was meant...a keeping of the Sabbath...writing to Jews this letter of Hebrews Jews would easily recognized Paul UPHELD the LAW...that is why the author of acts is clear it was Jewish attempts at SLANDER and FALSE WITNESS that had Paul preach he did NOT up hold the Law...ok?

It is FALSE TESTIMONY FROM FALSE WITNESSES that claimed Paul taught the Law was changed...

Could you possibly make a thread about the Sabbath?
I don't want to talk about it in every thread.

marhig

Wow. I wondered about that label too. Never heard it before, and as I generally run from people with banners over their heads that are not His, I never stumbled across this one. Peace
Neither did I until I came here, and what [MENTION=17195]daqq[/MENTION] days is true. The Mads believe that the are 2 gospels one that is for the Jews and one for the gentiles, everything that Jesus taught is for the Jews, and they only follow Paul's teachings because they say he preached to the gentiles. (Although Christ Jesus and Paul both preached to both Jews and gentiles). From what I can see, they don't follow what Jesus taught, because every time we say anything that Jesus taught, we get told by them that that was for the Jews and not the gentiles. Thus making the gospel and teachings of Christ Jesus to non effect. They believe the gospel started with Paul to whom Christ Jesus gave to preach to the gentiles and thus the gentiles are to believe only Paul.

I believe in Christ Jesus and his gospel, and I believe his word and I follow him. There is only one gospel not 2, and Jesus preached it to Jew and gentile and his apostles carried it on including Paul.

But as daqq said, whatever you say that disagrees with them you get called a child of the devil, a wolf, or you get hissed at etc. So now that you have the heads up, be ready because if you disagree with them, your in for a treat! :D and watch the spirit flow from some of their mouths, (one in particular, as insults seems to be all that he comes out with) but the thing is it's not the right Spirit! :)

marhig

Hmmm, well let's see, if I remember correctly: "the law is abolished", (until "the rapture" of the MADists when the great tribulation begins, all hell breaks loose, and the Jews are under the law again for seven more years, lol), "the only relevant gospel for today is the gospel of grace only which is the gospel of Paul", "the Gospel of Jesus, (which Judas the betrayer also preached), was to the Jews", and "Jesus is JHWH", and I think that about sums it up at least from what I have learned from their own words and teachings. Oh yeah, and if you decide to join their club you will need to start calling everyone who disagrees with you a child of the devil. Yeah, I think that is about the sum of it. :)
Oh, you missed something daqq they don't believe in a spiritual Israel, and natural Jerusalem will be restored, and all the physical descendants of Abraham will be saved, even though they don't believe in the trinity (which MADists say is a must to be saved) and they don't believe in our Lord Jesus Christ.

Yet those of us who don't believe in the trinity but love God and Christ from our hearts are hell bound, and we are going to burn in a lake of fire, even though it doesn't say anywhere in the Bible that we are to believe in a triune God! Yet the physical descendents of Abraham will be saved even though they don't believe in Jesus. Yet we are taught that we are to believe that Jesus is the son of God!

I think they should read the following verse.

John 14;6

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

I prefer to leave who will be and who won't be eternally saved to God himself, he is the righteous judge, and only he can know our hearts and what will happen to any of us when we die, and even Christ Jesus himself said to James and John when they asked to sit on his right as in his left it is not mine to give, but my father's in heaven.

Matthew 20

Then came to him the mother of Zebedee's children with her sons, worshipping him, and desiring a certain thing of him. And he said unto her, What wilt thou? She saith unto him, Grant that these my two sons may sit, the one on thy right hand, and the other on the left, in thy kingdom. But Jesus answered and said, Ye know not what ye ask. Are ye able to drink of the cup that I shall drink of, and to be baptized with the baptism that I am baptized with? They say unto him, We are able. And he saith unto them, Ye shall drink indeed of my cup, and be baptized with the baptism that I am baptized with: but to sit on my right hand, and on my left, is not mine to give, but it shall be given to them for whom it is prepared of my Father.

daqq

Oh, you missed something daqq they don't believe in a spiritual Israel, and natural Jerusalem will be restored, and all the physical descendants of Abraham will be saved, even though they don't believe in the trinity (which MADists say is a must to be saved) and they don't believe in our Lord Jesus Christ.

Yet those of us who don't believe in the trinity but love God and Christ from our hearts are hell bound, and we are going to burn in a lake of fire, even though it doesn't say anywhere in the Bible that we are to believe in a triune God! Yet the physical descendents of Abraham will be saved even though they don't believe in Jesus. Yet we are taught that we are to believe that Jesus is the son of God!

I think they should read the following verse.

John 14;6

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

I prefer to leave who will be and who won't be eternally saved to God himself, he is the righteous judge, and only he can know our hearts and what will happen to any of us when we die, and even Christ Jesus himself said to James and John when they asked to sit on his right as in his left it is not mine to give, but my father's in heaven.

Matthew 20

Then came to him the mother of Zebedee's children with her sons, worshipping him, and desiring a certain thing of him. And he said unto her, What wilt thou? She saith unto him, Grant that these my two sons may sit, the one on thy right hand, and the other on the left, in thy kingdom. But Jesus answered and said, Ye know not what ye ask. Are ye able to drink of the cup that I shall drink of, and to be baptized with the baptism that I am baptized with? They say unto him, We are able. And he saith unto them, Ye shall drink indeed of my cup, and be baptized with the baptism that I am baptized with: but to sit on my right hand, and on my left, is not mine to give, but it shall be given to them for whom it is prepared of my Father.

Lol, yeah, but believe me, I did not really miss it, (just failed to mention it), as "Evil.Eye" and myself, shall we say, "went over it", and pretty thoroughly. But if you know who it was that handed out the Gospel we now call Luke, in all the congregations where he went, then you know that the Madites are no better off than the Trinitites, the Onenessites, the Modalites, or the Jebusites, because they are all flesh-minded Evites and refuse to give up being Canaanites so as to be grafted into the commonwealth of all Yisrael by the walk of faith in Messiah through his Testimony. :)

meshak

BANNED
Banned
But as daqq said, whatever you say that disagrees with them you get called a child of the devil, a wolf, or you get hissed at etc. So now that you have the heads up, be ready because if you disagree with them, your in for a treat! :D and watch the spirit flow from some of their mouths, (one in particular, as insults seems to be all that he comes out with) but the thing is it's not the right Spirit! :)

Yes. Most of us are not as righteous, holy and godly enough to use those kind of harsh word. We are misrepresenting Jesus by doing so a big time.

By their behavior they are proving how accurate my observation is about them.

OP is the winner:first:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Yes. Most of us are not as righteous, holy and godly enough to use those kind of harsh word. We are misrepresenting Jesus by doing so a big time.

By their behavior they are proving how accurate my observation is about them.

OP is the winner:first:

How's your hat doing?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Neither did I until I came here, and what [MENTION=17195]daqq[/MENTION] days is true. The Mads believe that the are 2 gospels one that is for the Jews and one for the gentiles, everything that Jesus taught is for the Jews, and they only follow Paul's teachings because they say he preached to the gentiles. (Although Christ Jesus and Paul both preached to both Jews and gentiles). From what I can see, they don't follow what Jesus taught, because every time we say anything that Jesus taught, we get told by them that that was for the Jews and not the gentiles. Thus making the gospel and teachings of Christ Jesus to non effect. They believe the gospel started with Paul to whom Christ Jesus gave to preach to the gentiles and thus the gentiles are to believe only Paul.

I believe in Christ Jesus and his gospel, and I believe his word and I follow him. There is only one gospel not 2, and Jesus preached it to Jew and gentile and his apostles carried it on including Paul.

You're EXTREMELY confused. You, simply don't understand "Mid-Acts Dispensationalism." Your main problem is, you don't know how to "Rightly Divide" the written word of God. People sometimes FEAR what they don't comprehend.

marhig

You're EXTREMELY confused. You, simply don't understand "Mid-Acts Dispensationalism." Your main problem is, you don't know how to "Rightly Divide" the written word of God. People sometimes FEAR what they don't comprehend.

Grosnick to be honest the way some of those on here who belong to your church treat others here is enough to put me off ever knowing about Mid-Acts Dispensationalism. They talk to anyone who doesn't believe as they do as dirt on their shoe!

RBBI

Grosnick to be honest the way some of those on here who belong to your church treat others here is enough to put me off ever knowing about Mid-Acts Dispensationalism. They talk to anyone who doesn't believe as they do as dirt on their shoe!

Exactly. If that's the fruit of it, I'd be looking for the door in a heartbeat. The Mid-Acts dipsy thing is enough to tip you off; these would be Pharisees would be standing there in front of Him saying He couldn't possibly be the Messiah, cause it wasn't time for Him yet! No man knows the hour, must keep them up at nights. ;)

SaulToPaul 2

Exactly. If that's the fruit of it, I'd be looking for the door in a heartbeat. The Mid-Acts dipsy thing is enough to tip you off; these would be Pharisees would be standing there in front of Him saying He couldn't possibly be the Messiah, cause it wasn't time for Him yet! No man knows the hour, must keep them up at nights. ;)

The Pharisees knew who He was. And killed him anyway.