Madists

clefty

Did our hero show us, where the 12, including Judas, ever preached the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-5 KJV, the death/burial/resurrection, as a basis of reconciliation/justification, at least prior to its occurrence?
the news was already good and salvific prior this and good things are still to come...for His people...you in?

No. His/her MO-not one scripture.
told you why...twice...so did scripture

Slower: Neither the Lord Jesus Christ, or the 12, ever preached the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, prior to its occurrence, and you cannot show one scripture, where the 12 ever did-it was hid from them.
being not done detracts nothing from the previous good news...before and after it remains a matter of faith...and action...but for you only one action and then none other...yours is a very narrow gospel

Even Satan himself knows and believes your narrow good news...DBR still makes demons shutter...BUT THAT ALONE DOES NOT SAVE

Show us where the 12 ever preached, prior to its occurrence:

"Hey, everyone!!! The 12 here! Good news!!!! The master is going to die for our sins, and be raised again for our justification!!!! Believe this good news/gospel to be saved!!!!!"

Show us, where they preached this, chapter, verse, so TOL has you on record. Show us.
the good news was already good enough prior...saved...just like the news His return is coming is also good...right? You ready?

Not a peep-just more Oprah opinions, about opinions about opinions, as the punk rarely quotes the book, and, when he does, does not give the scriptural reference, as he thinks the book of Jude was prophecy about John Lennon's son.

Keep posting, Clavin-makes my work easier.

You mis apply my posts why would ever cast pearls your way? And it's clefty not Calvin...

Lol...You and yours with your wrong names and another gospel traditions of men...

God's Truth

yup just said that as He did and His Son affirmed and maintained and preserved...

The Sabbath was a sign and was about Jesus.
can be...but actually more about what He did to be Who He is...creators have gotta create...ya dig? And the really good artists rest to pause and admire their good handiwork...and if really really good they pause with others who admire it too...ya dig?

I understand what you are saying. Remember too that Jesus says the Father and he always was working.

observe Jesus? stop just staring and get to work doing what He said to do and did as an example for us to do...any artist worth his talent knows imitation is a sincere form of flattery yes? Not just standing staring and maybe clapping...

When I say observe Jesus it means do what he says to do.

is why He did it?

Jesus did not shed his blood on the cross yet for the New Covenant.

Peter and Paul too were weak then as they did it too...the least of these here are what?

Jesus told his disciples that the Pharisees and teachers of the law sat in Moses’ seat.
The earthly temple was still standing and the Jews had to obey it or the Pharisees would have them arrested.

Stop lying that Paul said they were worthless...what is worthless is what pagans observe you know, the uncircumcised...relax...of heart...lol

You are the one lying about Paul who clearly says observing days are worthless. Jesus Christ came and since then, observing special days are worthless. It is a weak and meagerly way when you have Jesus.

my savior and example is not a thing mmmmkay?
You are offended by the Bible saying special days were a shadow, of Jesus Christ.

Even if good...a good thing coming is rest, eternal rest which He brings when He comes again...until which the people of God still have a sabbatismos..."Greek" for sabbath keeping
Again, it makes no difference when it comes to salvation.

See Galatians 4:9, 10; Romans 14:5; Colossians 2:16, 17; Hebrews 8:5; Hebrews 10:1.
ok and?
Those scriptures say it was a shadow and that it does not matter.

yeah sure...thankfully more than one day occuring after the end of six...but He didn't even say that... He said He would give us rest...He comes with the the Sabbath it's a twofer there that is...Him being Lord of the Sabbath and all...Sabbath + other good things like more rest and holidays to festival
You are thinking worldly and I am speaking of what is Spiritual.

Ezekiel 20:12 Also I gave them my Sabbaths as a sign between us, so they would know that I the LORD made them holy.
yup gave the rainbow as a sign He ain't gonna flood da place again...do you believe Him or reject it too?

He will not flood the whole world, but floods still happen in many places. He is going to destroy the world with fire.

Jesus is the sign for eternal life.
yup another One for us being made separate and sanctified

sure and holy belongs with holy...so you should be first in line to enter the Sabbath day holiness...as Isaiah said all will come to worship Sabbath to Sabbath...if we make it...through faith and belief
The Sabbath day was a shadow of what was coming. Jesus Christ came and we do not stay in shadows we are in the light.
Sabbath rest known as a day...was made for man...your choice...your obedience reveals Whose you are...you more like Him or less?
You are warned in the Bible about judging others according to a Sabbath.
How is it that you admit we have to obey and you just did something you are told not to do?
The Bible says you are a bitter root who defiles many.

God's Truth

Not just Him His Way...but His Father's will...Him His way...

10/10 not 9/10

Include work six days and then rest the seventh day...

Oh and no Sunday Ham served where we are headed...

I took the time to answer all your questions to me and you, the bitter root that you are merely wanted to defile me.

God's Truth

It's a question...notice? I mean you and yours can say no right?

It's not like I said "brood of vipers...Satan is your father!" Or chased out defilers of my temple...

Hmmm...maybe I am less like Him and not more like Him...

They want to say the worst things to people and when you point out that they are doing wrong they want to say you are just like them.
What don't they get about someone defending themselves?

Right Divider

Body part
They sold their things and shared all the money together.

That was not about everything to the poor so that you have nothing at all.

Now tell me why you think the man in Corinthians should be handed over to Satan for the destruction of the flesh, so that his spirit may be saved on the day of the Lord.

You are the one who says we do not have to obey to be saved and stay saved; so explain the scripture to me. Why is the man given to Satan? How can that possibly save his spirit?
You do not believe what God's Word says about being saved, I can see why you argue against God's Word.

Being saved is either or. The fact that you think that salvation can be lost by improper obedience to the "rules" shows that you do not know what it is.

God's Truth

You're opinion, yet the comparison apply seeing both lied. Not that it really matters to me seeing I have a allegorical view of scripture rather than the historical.

So you do not see a lie from fear of evil men and a lie for greed and dishonesty to good men?

God's Truth

You do not believe what God's Word says about being saved, I can see why you argue against God's Word.

Being saved is either or. The fact that you think that salvation can be lost by improper obedience to the "rules" shows that you do not know what it is.

I am sure of my salvation.

So what you said was pointless.

john w

Hall of Fame
the news was already good and salvific prior this and good things are still to come...for His people...you in?

told you why...twice...so did scripture

being not done detracts nothing from the previous good news...before and after it remains a matter of faith...and action...but for you only one action and then none other...yours is a very narrow gospel

Even Satan himself knows and believes your narrow good news...DBR still makes demons shutter...BUT THAT ALONE DOES NOT SAVE

the good news was already good enough prior...saved...just like the news His return is coming is also good...right? You ready?

You mis apply my posts why would ever cast pearls your way? And it's clefty not Calvin...

Lol...You and yours with your wrong names and another gospel traditions of men...

Not one scripture, from the drone, backing up his/her "argument. Just Oprah fluff, and teen talk, spam cliches:

Weighty.

Did our hero show us, where the 12, including Judas, ever preached the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-5 KJV, the death/burial/resurrection, as a basis of reconciliation/justification, at least prior to its occurrence?

No. His/her MO-not one scripture.

Slower: Neither the Lord Jesus Christ, or the 12, ever preached the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, prior to its occurrence, and you cannot show one scripture, where the 12 ever did-it was hid from them.

Show us where the 12 ever preached, prior to its occurrence:

"Hey, everyone!!! The 12 here! Good news!!!! The master is going to die for our sins, and be raised again for our justification!!!! Believe this good news/gospel to be saved!!!!!"

Show us, where they preached this, chapter, verse, so TOL has you on record. Show us.

Silencio.

The little tike is now kicking her/his heels/Woody cowboy boots in the air,in a tantrum, thinking that I gipped him out of his suckers/blow pops....

I know, I know..."Lol...."

clefty

The Sabbath was a sign and was about Jesus.
still is a sign...you miss a lot with the wrong grammatical tense here...the Sabbath still IS...and still is about His Son...both are forever as He said...and Isaiah affirmed and Paul did too...but it also is about creation and our bein rescued from Egypt a type for sin...it is also about the rest in paradise to come...you really miss much minimizing as you do...

I understand what you are saying. Remember too that Jesus says the Father and he always was working.
sure...doing good works healing saving leading teaching all good works and refreshing rescuing us from the curse of sin...literally the physical strain of six days of work and spiritually time to reflect and pray and study...ALL DAY...not power hour Sunday before football and other chores...

When He said His Father still works the Jews wished to kill Him for equating Himself with the Father not for claiming even the Father worked on the Sabbath...notice that?

Notice too that most of the healing could have waited to be done the next day...they were not emergencies...but He healed on SABBATH to PROVOKE THE PHARISEES...He intended to redefine what HE LORD OF THE SABBATH defined the Sabbath to be...

When I say observe Jesus it means do what he says to do.
yup and do what He did...

Of all the commandments the Sabbath was the only one He asked prayers for that it would be kept even in times of trouble...even kept into the future NEW COVENANT AGE...itself signed and sealed by His blood and death

Jesus did not shed his blood on the cross yet for the New Covenant.
is EXACTLY how He signed it and SEALED it with His death...ask Paul how contracts and covenants are done...

And immediately upon His death His followers hurried to keep the SABBATH and bury Him so that HE TOO rested asleep in the tomb only to rise rested healed and refreshed ready for the other OT festival still applicable in the NEW COVENANT that of first fruits...He kept the Sabbath and His followers AFTER the Sabbath came to finish the burial...they too kept the Sabbath NOT ONE PEEP ABOUT CHANGE OR MAKING VOID OR ANULLING OR DESTROYING

Sabbath kept before and after the temple even...imagine that...long before...long after...established before SIN ever entered...celebrated the first FULL DAY of the the first covenant EDENIC with ALL MAN...and then again in the first full day of the NEW COVENANT AGE FOR ALL MAN

Jesus told his disciples that the Pharisees and teachers of the law sat in Moses’ seat.
The earthly temple was still standing and the Jews had to obey it or the Pharisees would have them arrested.
Jews were everywhere...as were believing Jews...the temple was to hold the Law...the Law was not for it...stop distorting things...and yes James knew the Gentiles would keep crowding the synagogues to hear more of the good news about one defeating death and would have to hear about MOSES to even understand what and why...so well kosher laws were also expected but not because of the temple...but because it was expected of the Gentiles with Israel long before the temple was ever built...out there in the church in the wilderness...imagine that, worship the TRUE ETERNAL LAW GOD without the temple...CAN YOU?

You are the one lying about Paul who clearly says observing days are worthless.
observing the PAGAN days...those are worthless you know like Easter and CHRISTMAS

Jesus Christ came and since then, observing special days are worthless. It is a weak and meagerly way when you have Jesus.
Who gave you an example to do as He did and instructed you did the Will of His Father...you think LORD! LORD! will save you? And then reject to disobedience His Law? Even Paul instructs specifically to celebrate the festival with the new unleavened bread of Spirit and Truth...if he be weak then I will copy him as he copied Christ...

You are offended by the Bible saying special days were a shadow, of Jesus Christ.
if the bible said that then I would be wrong to be offended...but the bible no where says that...it says Paul says Sabbaths ARE not WERE notice again the grammatical tense...ARE a shadow of good things to come...my Savior is not a thing...and there are more good things to come...

Let no one judge you...but the body of Christ... Is a better translation as to what Paul says here...

Again, it makes no difference when it comes to salvation.
again please pray tell which other commandment may we NOT keep? Which one will the Spirit lead us around or avoid?
It is a signifier of HIS PEOPLE all others are well not...WWJD? Keep Sabbath as was what His Father willed...and does

Those scriptures say it was a shadow and that it does not matter.
you would cut your own head off using the sword like that...

You are thinking worldly and I am speaking of what is Spiritual.
His Will on earth as it is in Heaven is exactly not worldly...man's Sunday traditions are exactly that...not of GOD...the Church her tradition boasts of her having changed it to assert and supplant the very WORD OF GOD with claims she has the authority to do so...after and outside the bible...but here you come all do what Jesus would do and expect to insert it, ADD to the WORD ITSELF, what on its own is not there...

You are against Word and the Church that claims to have given it to you...

He will not flood the whole world, but floods still happen in many places. He is going to destroy the world with fire.
right...a sign...to those that believe...others do not have that assurance...you are lucky the church didn't change the meaning of the rainbow either...

Jesus is the sign for eternal life.
NO NO NO...He IS eternal life...you idolaters are so blind confusing and conflating types symbols signs and that which is real

The Sabbath day was a shadow of what was coming. Jesus Christ came and we do not stay in shadows we are in the light.
His light reveals you are not wearing His yoke...doing His work His way...not on His path not living nor loving as He did...He included Sabbath...His yoke includes that six day rest and so much more...

Slaves of Him don't you wish to signify your Master, declare you are His and not of this world it's traditions nor its master...take His gift given before the fall...such grace amplified by our need of it...

You are warned in the Bible about judging others according to a Sabbath.
How is it that you admit we have to obey and you just did something you are told not to do?
The Bible says you are a bitter root who defiles many.

Let no man judge you...but the body of Christ...

Judge not lest ye be judged...

Know ye not we will judge Angels...their judgements?

And by what standard?

The Law of Yah His immutable Law His people delight in...and meditate upon all day...each day...it written in our hearts and minds...His Law...not the Son's

clefty

So many fell assured of their own salvation...

Boast not lest you be cut off...as they were for unbelief...

Even Satan believes...

And so did the Son...He had faith and believed...but still had to DO...UNTIL THE END...

And tells us to take up our cross...not once...daily...

Your "you shall surely not die"...is really slipping...

clefty

They want to say the worst things to people and when you point out that they are doing wrong they want to say you are just like them.
What don't they get about someone defending themselves?

Rather we defend Him His...they attack wanting what we have...even some of the pagans marveled there was something more than all this world has to offer...Someone worth dying for...

The rest hate He who is in us...working out in us His perfected love

God's Truth

still is a sign...

Jesus is the sign. We do not look to worldly signs.

you miss a lot with the wrong grammatical tense here...the Sabbath still IS

The Bible tells us many times it is a shadow.

...and still is about His Son...both are forever as He said

You keep putting a day, a shadow, up there with God. What don’t you get about there being no shadow in the Light?

...and Isaiah affirmed and Paul did too...but it also is about creation and our bein rescued from Egypt a type for sin...it is also about the rest in paradise to come...you really miss much minimizing as you do...
I am seated with Christ now.

Notice too that most of the healing could have waited to be done the next day...they were not emergencies...but He healed on SABBATH to PROVOKE THE PHARISEES...He intended to redefine what HE LORD OF THE SABBATH defined the Sabbath to be...
Where do you get he wanted to provoke the Pharisees? Use scripture for that.

yup and do what He did...
Jesus says it was a shadow. Believe and obey.

Of all the commandments the Sabbath was the only one He asked prayers for that it would be kept even in times of trouble...even kept into the future NEW COVENANT AGE...itself signed and sealed by His blood and death
You keep saying that but it is so off. The scripture does not say pray for the Sabbath. Jesus says pray that it does NOT happen on the Sabbath.

is EXACTLY how He signed it and SEALED it with His death...ask Paul how contracts and covenants are done...

What don’t you get about the New Covenant was finished when he shed his blood?

And immediately upon His death His followers hurried to keep the SABBATH and bury Him so that HE TOO rested asleep in the tomb only to rise rested healed and refreshed ready for the other OT festival still applicable in the NEW COVENANT that of first fruits...He kept the Sabbath and His followers AFTER the Sabbath came to finish the burial...they too kept the Sabbath NOT ONE PEEP ABOUT CHANGE OR MAKING VOID OR ANULLING OR DESTROYING

How many times do you have to be told? Jesus says the Pharisees and teachers of the law sat in Moses’ seat and to do what they say.
They would have been arrested and killed. The earthly temple was still standing and it is not anymore.

Sabbath kept before and after the temple even...imagine that...long before...long after...established before SIN ever entered...celebrated the first FULL DAY of the the first covenant EDENIC with ALL MAN...and then again in the first full day of the NEW COVENANT AGE FOR ALL MAN

The plan for salvation to be through Jesus was before that.

Jews were everywhere...as were believing Jews...the temple was to hold the Law...the Law was not for it...stop distorting things...and yes James knew the Gentiles would keep crowding the synagogues to hear more of the good news about one defeating death and would have to hear about MOSES to even understand what and why...so well kosher laws were also expected but not because of the temple...but because it was expected of the Gentiles with Israel long before the temple was ever built...out there in the church in the wilderness...imagine that, worship the TRUE ETERNAL LAW GOD without the temple...CAN YOU?

I am the temple. All the saved are the temple. Jesus is the temple. The saved become the temple and the saved live in the temple.

observing the PAGAN days...those are worthless you know like Easter and CHRISTMAS

Observing any days is a weak and meagerly thing.

Who gave you an example to do as He did and instructed you did the Will of His Father...you think LORD! LORD! will save you? And then reject to disobedience His Law? Even Paul instructs specifically to celebrate the festival with the new unleavened bread of Spirit and Truth...if he be weak then I will copy him as he copied Christ...
You are the one being disobedient.

if the bible said that then I would be wrong to be offended...but the bible no where says that...it says Paul says Sabbaths ARE not WERE notice again the grammatical tense...ARE a shadow of good things to come...my Savior is not a thing...and there are more good things to come...

Let no one judge you...but the body of Christ... Is a better translation as to what Paul says here...

again please pray tell which other commandment may we NOT keep? Which one will the Spirit lead us around or avoid?
Do you do all the old law? No, you do not.
There is a new law.
It is a signifier of HIS PEOPLE all others are well not...WWJD? Keep Sabbath as was what His Father willed...and does

you would cut your own head off using the sword like that...

You are a bitter root…what do you think happens to bitter roots?

His Will on earth as it is in Heaven is exactly not worldly...man's Sunday traditions are exactly that...not of GOD...the Church her tradition boasts of her having changed it to assert and supplant the very WORD OF GOD with claims she has the authority to do so...after and outside the bible...but here you come all do what Jesus would do and expect to insert it, ADD to the WORD ITSELF, what on its own is not there...

You are against Word and the Church that claims to have given it to you...

I have said nothing about Sundays. You are speaking untruths about me.

right...a sign...to those that believe...others do not have that assurance...you are lucky the church didn't change the meaning of the rainbow either...

NO NO NO...He IS eternal life...you idolaters are so blind confusing and conflating types symbols signs and that which is real

His light reveals you are not wearing His yoke...doing His work His way...not on His path not living nor loving as He did...He included Sabbath...His yoke includes that six day rest and so much more...

Slaves of Him don't you wish to signify your Master, declare you are His and not of this world it's traditions nor its master...take His gift given before the fall...such grace amplified by our need of it...

You fail to recognize Jesus and how the plan to go through him to be saved existed not only before the fall, but it existed BEFORE THE CREATION of ANYTHING.

God's Truth

Rather we defend Him His...they attack wanting what we have...even some of the pagans marveled there was something more than all this world has to offer...Someone worth dying for...

The rest hate He who is in us...working out in us His perfected love

I agree.

clefty

Jesus is the sign. We do not look to worldly signs.

Sabbath is anything but this worldly...the world prior this yes...the one to come certainly...

The Bible tells us many times it is a shadow.
yup...see you got it? Paul says it still is pointing to good things to come like Sabbaths in that world to come...paradise...

You keep putting a day, a shadow, up there with God. What don’t you get about there being no shadow in the Light?
He also said He was a door, a path, a grape vine...there are plenty of shadows in light as any solid object casts a shadow and reveals the source of light...His light is to reveal His work to be done not to sunbathe or bang about like moths...

I am seated with Christ now.
nice imagery...however there is still work for six days...and you will hear Him say DO AS I DID...AS MY FATHER DOES

Where do you get he wanted to provoke the Pharisees? Use scripture for that.
You don't think after about the 2-3 time He would have known better than heal on the sabbath? I mean Pharisees and teachers of the Law sat in Moses' seat and the temple still stood...they would have arrested and killed dontcha know

Well He did and provoked them anyway...on the Sabbath to steal back the sabbath from what they had made of it...

Jesus says it was a shadow. Believe and obey.
Nope, Paul did Jesus made an example of how to keep it...I believe and obey Him...His way

You keep saying that but it is so off. The scripture does not say pray for the Sabbath. Jesus says pray that it does NOT happen on the Sabbath.
and why should they pray that the fleeing not happen on the sabbath? Because when you are running for your life anxious to live etc...it's really not resting is it? So well that breaks the Sabbath...

What don’t you get about the New Covenant was finished when he shed his blood?
LOL...so wait the Old covenant was abolished and now the New covenant was finished?

So you mean Finished as in being written and then signed and sealed...and there is NOTHING ABOUT SABBATH DESTROYED...is why after the new covenant age began Sabbath was still kept even to 325 years later when another one like you but with much more power made another way to worship official for the church...

How many times do you have to be told? Jesus says the Pharisees and teachers of the law sat in Moses’ seat and to do what they say.
They would have been arrested and killed. The earthly temple was still standing and it is not anymore.

Ummm ok so He warned they would be killed so well why worry about that? The earthly temple is there another one?

Yes of course...built for a Law...the Law is not for it...it was built for the Law and its giver...the Law was prior the Temple and still remains...written in us the new temples of His LAW not His SONS Law written in our hearts and minds...

See the Sabbath was made for the temples of believing men...who keep His Law

Yours being 9/10 of what is written in mine...

Uh oh...but since you claim you can change that then you worship another god who says His Law can change as you wish...and you make yourself a new idol, and well bare false witness to do so...so I guess the law in your temple is down to 6/10...

Oh and you steal a day from Him...so wow...you down 5 out of 10

The plan for salvation to be through Jesus was before that.

Might by why the made it a point to guarantee rest from a world of work and strife to come...and not tack Sabbath on like an afterthought or plan B

I am the temple. All the saved are the temple. Jesus is the temple. The saved become the temple and the saved live in the temple.
all temples of YAH's Law...not variations of it...that would be confusion and dividing the house...different laws for different makes some more equal than others...ya dig?

Observing any days is a weak and meagerly thing.
Paul was referring to pagan days...

Or

YOU SLANDER GOD WHO DESIGNED AND CREATED FOR HIS PEOPLE WHAT HE THOUGHT BEST FOR THEM...

And guess what? you would have Him give weak and meagerly things...WOW...SATAN CHEERS YOU YOURS

You are the one being disobedient.
not at all...His will...His Law is my delight...Paul offers the continuation of festivals and feasts to remind of the goodness of Yah and what He did to save and provide and establish a way by which we could learn our need of a Savior and of His grace...

But you think what HE GAVE IS WEAK AND MEAGERLY...it's ok Israel thought the same and whored after other ways and gods...they too sought to restate the terms to their likening...IDOLATROUS

Do you do all the old law? No, you do not.
There is a new law.
New Covenant...same terms...faith and obey...AS HE DID

Imagine if He preached and taught His Father's will and Law was weak and meagerly and HE WASNT GOING TO DO IT EITHER...

You are a bitter root…what do you think happens to bitter roots?
is root beer scriptural?

I have said nothing about Sundays. You are speaking untruths about me.
didn't say you did actually said you stand between Him and his whoring new bride...be mindful...you are not alone in thinking what He offers is weeks and meagerly...

You fail to recognize Jesus and how the plan to go through him to be saved existed not only before the fall, but it existed BEFORE THE CREATION of ANYTHING.

Imagine that...and is why they built Sabbath into the default for when all this sin thingy is over with...

And all nations come to worship as if nothing happened...new moon to new moon Sabbath to Sabbath...HalleluYah

God's Truth

Sabbath is anything but this worldly...the world prior this yes...the one to come certainly...

yup...see you got it? Paul says it still is pointing to good things to come like Sabbaths in that world to come...paradise...

He also said He was a door, a path, a grape vine...there are plenty of shadows in light as any solid object casts a shadow and reveals the source of light...His light is to reveal His work to be done not to sunbathe or bang about like moths...

nice imagery...however there is still work for six days...and you will hear Him say DO AS I DID...AS MY FATHER DOES

You don't think after about the 2-3 time He would have known better than heal on the sabbath? I mean Pharisees and teachers of the Law sat in Moses' seat and the temple still stood...they would have arrested and killed dontcha know

Well He did and provoked them anyway...on the Sabbath to steal back the sabbath from what they had made of it...

Nope, Paul did Jesus made an example of how to keep it...I believe and obey Him...His way

and why should they pray that the fleeing not happen on the sabbath? Because when you are running for your life anxious to live etc...it's really not resting is it? So well that breaks the Sabbath...

LOL...so wait the Old covenant was abolished and now the New covenant was finished?

So you mean Finished as in being written and then signed and sealed...and there is NOTHING ABOUT SABBATH DESTROYED...is why after the new covenant age began Sabbath was still kept even to 325 years later when another one like you but with much more power made another way to worship official for the church...

Ummm ok so He warned they would be killed so well why worry about that? The earthly temple is there another one?

Yes of course...built for a Law...the Law is not for it...it was built for the Law and its giver...the Law was prior the Temple and still remains...written in us the new temples of His LAW not His SONS Law written in our hearts and minds...

See the Sabbath was made for the temples of believing men...who keep His Law

Yours being 9/10 of what is written in mine...

Uh oh...but since you claim you can change that then you worship another God who says His Law doesn't change, and you make yourself a new idol, and well bare false witness to do so...so I guess the law in your temple is down to 6/10...

Oh and you steal a day from Him...so wow...you down 5 out of 10

Might by why the made it a point to guarantee rest from a world of work and strife to come...and not tack Sabbath on like an afterthought or plan B

all temples of YAH's Law...not variations of it...that would be confusion and dividing the house...different laws for different makes some more equal than others...ya dig?

Pagan days...

YOU SLANDER GOD WHO DESIGNED AND CREATED FOR HIS PEOPLE WHAT HE THOUGHT BEST FOR THEM...

And guess what? you would have Him give weak and meagerly things...WOW...SATAN CHEERS YOU YOURS

not at all...His will...His Law is my delight...Paul offers the continuation of festivals and feasts to remind of the goodness of Yah and what He did to save and provide and establish a way by which we could learn our need of a Savior and of His grace...

But you think what HE GAVE IS WEAK AND MEAGERLY...it's ok Israel thought the same and whored after other ways and gods...they too sought to restate the terms to their likening...IDOLATROUS

New Covenant...same terms...faith and obey...AS HE DID

Imagine if He preached and taught His Father's will and Law was weak and meagerly and HE WASNT GOING TO DO IT EITHER...

is root beer scriptural?

didn't say you did actually said you stand between Him and his whoring new bride...be mindful...you are not alone in thinking what He offers is weeks and meagerly...

Imagine that...and is why they built Sabbath into the default for when all this sin thingy is over with...

And all nations come to worship as if nothing happened...new moon to new moon Sabbath to Sabbath...HalleluYah

I will post my reply to this post of yours here: http://theologyonline.com/showthread.php?120799-Sabbath

Right Divider

Body part
I am sure of my salvation.

So what you said was pointless.
If you think that YOUR obedience gets you saved or keeps you saved..... you are NOT saved.

Eph 2:8-9 (AKJV/PCE)
(2:8) For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: [it is] the gift of God: (2:9) Not of works, lest any man should boast.

What part of NOT OF YOURSELVES don't you understand?
What part of THE GIFT OF GOD don't you understand?

Right Divider

Body part
So many fell assured of their own salvation...

Boast not lest you be cut off...as they were for unbelief...

Even Satan believes...

And so did the Son...He had faith and believed...but still had to DO...UNTIL THE END...

And tells us to take up our cross...not once...daily...

Your "you shall surely not die"...is really slipping...
You just can't even write a sentence without lying.

No, Satan does NOT believe. I already know which OUT OF CONTEXT verse that you'll use to try to "prove" your lie.

clefty

You just can't even write a sentence without lying.

No, Satan does NOT believe. I already know which OUT OF CONTEXT verse that you'll use to try to "prove" your lie.

Just one? Wow Jesuit mind control is impressive...

And declared out of context...

Yup sure...only one text about ol' beezlebub...

KingdomRose

If you think that YOUR obedience gets you saved or keeps you saved..... you are NOT saved.

Eph 2:8-9 (AKJV/PCE)
(2:8) For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: [it is] the gift of God: (2:9) Not of works, lest any man should boast.

What part of NOT OF YOURSELVES don't you understand?
What part of THE GIFT OF GOD don't you understand?

Obedience WILL get you on the road to salvation, and if you keep on obeying, you will be saved in the end. God has always asked for OBEDIENCE. "Although he was a Son, he learned obedience from the things he suffered. And having been made perfect, he became to all those who OBEY him the source of eternal salvation." (Hebrews 5:8,9, NASB)

Christ obeyed the Father, and now all those who call themselves followers of Christ must obey. Obviously the ones who don't obey won't receive salvation.

Salvation through Christ IS a gift. When we accept that gift we must then obey Christ. Acceptance and obedience go hand in hand. If we did not first accept Christ's gift we could never work our way independently to achieve salvation. What part of that do you not understand?