Madists

john w

Hall of Fame
He was the mystery...for all mankind...except for Jews who have their own way according to those MAD

The Lord Jesus Christ is not a "mystery," you pathetic punk, biblical illiterate.

=Clueless as to the biblical meaning of the word "mystery," as the moron thinks it means "spooky."

clefty

Tranalation: I, devil boy, will just spam a cliche, and Professor Nicodemus/Demas/Judas tells me, I will be just fine.

Prophetic program...vs. the mystery program.............

Details, in the bible, a book of details...

I can see why you do such a horrible job with translating scripture...a worse offense than a weak attempt at ad Homs

clefty

Why don't you read the verses which I quoted in their context? If you would have done that then you would see the answer right before your eyes:

"And brought them out, and said, Sirs, what must I do to be saved? 31. And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house. And they spake unto him the word of the Lord, and to all that were in his house"
(Acts16:30-32).​

When the jailer believe the word of the Lord then he received eternal life:

"That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life" (Jn.3:15).​

I know why the jailer came to believe...you left out the hearing them preach and sing and the earth quake and they remaining prisoners to spare his life...he was willing to kill himself thinking they did not do so but ran away...

But you left all that out...

Having received eternal life why did he also then go and be immediately baptized?

Wasn't belief enough?

Does he still live in Greece somewhere or did this jailer perish?

clefty

The Lord Jesus Christ is not a "mystery," you pathetic punk, biblical illiterate.

=Clueless as to the biblical meaning of the word "mystery," as the moron thinks it means "spooky."

The only begotten was indeed a mystery even after He was reborn into the flesh for all...only to be killed by the Jew which released them from the first covenant to Israel...now His second wife is sought to same terms as the first wife...second wife too will be known as Israel as His people always were...even the foreigner who lived with them...and as surely as flesh Jacob became known as spiritual Israel...

This all remains still a mystery to you as you would have Him still married to the first wife...who is MAD

clefty

More reasons, as to why you do not obey all the commands, of the book?

Nope-just mutterings, grunts, snorts, emotional blabber.............

Impressive.

Same reason I don't keep the 613...not all apply to me...and some I do keep...funny that

john w

Hall of Fame
Same reason I don't keep the 613...not all apply to me...and some I do keep...funny that

So, the droid admits that not all of the scriptural commands, are addressed to everyone, and yet, in hypocrisy, cries/wines to dispensational/MAD proponents, when we assert that "not all apply to me(us), "You are not obeying God/'Jesus'!!!!!!!!!!Stop!!!," and has no constructive interpretive methodology, for ignoring scriptural commands, but "Well ,that was just what I was taught."

Which side of your face, do you want slapped, actor/hypocrite?

john w

Hall of Fame
The only begotten was indeed a mystery even after He was reborn into the flesh for all...only to be killed by the Jew which released them from the first covenant to Israel...now His second wife is sought to same terms as the first wife...second wife too will be known as Israel as His people always were...even the foreigner who lived with them...and as surely as flesh Jacob became known as spiritual Israel...

This all remains still a mystery to you as you would have Him still married to the first wife...who is MAD
Translation: "mystery" means "spooky..not understandable." Keep posting, clown.

clefty

So, the droid admits that not all of the scriptural commands, are addressed to everyone, and yet, in hypocrisy, cries/wines to dispensational/MAD proponents, "You are not obeying God/'Jesus'!!!!!!!!!!Stop!!!," and has no constructive interpretive methodology, for ignoring scriptural commands, but "Well ,that was just what I was taught."

How about any side that agrees with your MAD claims...those are not the commands we are to keep...

What a mess you have made...we stress God's Law and its keeping as His Son did....and you wish to insist your Jesuit abomination of desolation is also of Him...Pharisees too rejected Him in favor of the temple...and you know what they did to Him...

So as for slapping stoning burning...Do what thou must...your will not His...a tradition of yours to be sure...

clefty

Translation: "mystery" means "spooky..not understandable." Keep posting, clown.

I wonder if some martyrs were relieved by their death to finally spare themselves of what they heard from their accusers...

You can't burn or stone me but please don't bore me to death

May your crusader's sword be sharper than your wit...

clefty

So, the droid admits that not all of the scriptural commands, are addressed to everyone, and yet, in hypocrisy, cries/wines to dispensational/MAD proponents, when we assert that "not all apply to me(us), "You are not obeying God/'Jesus'!!!!!!!!!!Stop!!!," and has no constructive interpretive methodology, for ignoring scriptural commands, but "Well ,that was just what I was taught."

You are just like your handlers...knowing it is faith + works your counter reformation wishes to provide new false works and sacraments idols and indulgences et al

The continuance of a tradition to counterfeit the true gospel of faith in Him + His works with faith in the Church + its works...

clefty

"I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain" (Gal.2:21).​

Ok this again...good now here again,

I said we stress God's Law and its keeping as His Son did...I didn't say why...certainly not to frustrate the grace of God...

We attempt to keep His law because we have belief and faith we are saved we are given the Grace of God...NOT to earn it, merit it, or gain salvation...but out of gratitude for what was already done for all who believe...and NOT just to have it done for us because we obey...

A new born infant breaths because it already is alive...not in order to become alive...

So breath because you are reborn..and not to be reborn...

Ok so we clear?

Faith and then the gratitude compels obedience to be more like not less like Him His way...

Like the Sabbath...we actually can't keep it...it actually keeps us...we can't make it holy it ALREADY IS...

Let me know if you need any of this clarified or repeated...

What would Jesus Do? Certainly not serve Sunday Ham...that's not Him His Father's way...

God's Truth

Christ Jesus didn't call Peter Satan, he knew that Peter was talking in the flesh and that Satan was using Peter to get to him at that moment, he was using Peter to try to tempt and test Jesus. Jesus was talking to Satan in Peter. Just like when he spoke to the devil's in legion.

Peter wasn't yet converted and he didn't have the power of the Holy spirit to overcome. Jesus said that Satan was desiring to sift Peter as wheat, but he had prayed that the father for him. Until we have the power of the Holy spirit, through Christ we can't overcome our flesh.

Just look at the difference in Peter before and after he had the strength of the spirit, he was a totally different person!

The Holy Spirit was with Peter. Peter could and did obey. Even people with the Holy Spirit can get afraid of being tortured and put to death.

God's Truth

Why don't you read the verses which I quoted in their context? If you would have done that then you would see the answer right before your eyes:

"And brought them out, and said, Sirs, what must I do to be saved? 31. And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house. And they spake unto him the word of the Lord, and to all that were in his house"
(Acts16:30-32).​

When the jailer believe the word of the Lord then he received eternal life:

The jailer was told the message that saves, the message about repenting of your sins and having faith. The jailer then was water baptized which is a baptism of repentance.

No one only had to believe only and do nothing else. Faith alone is dead and cannot save anyone.

clefty

Why didn't Peter fall dead after Jesus called him Satan ! Just a little hypocritical on Pete to judge these two when he did far worse after a chicken crowed three time .

Sent from my A462C using TheologyOnline mobile app

Pssst...

Just cuz...

Peter denied his Master 3 times before the rooster not chicken crowed 2 not 3 times...what he did after the crowing was when he realized what he did he ran out and wept bitterly for what he did...

Oh and Pete was impressed by the Spirit to judge it wasn't jus fer nuttin'

Just trying to keep it real ya dig?