Madists

Right Divider

Body part
They kept what they had in common... certainly were not know for their naked begging homeless gatherings...
Do you do what they did?

Acts 4:32-37 (AKJV/PCE)
(4:32) And the multitude of them that believed were of one heart and of one soul: neither said any [of them] that ought of the things which he possessed was his own; but they had all things common. (4:33) And with great power gave the apostles witness of the resurrection of the Lord Jesus: and great grace was upon them all. (4:34) Neither was there any among them that lacked: for as many as were possessors of lands or houses sold them, and brought the prices of the things that were sold, (4:35) And laid [them] down at the apostles' feet: and distribution was made unto every man according as he had need. (4:36) And Joses, who by the apostles was surnamed Barnabas, (which is, being interpreted, The son of consolation,) a Levite, [and] of the country of Cyprus, (4:37) Having land, sold [it], and brought the money, and laid [it] at the apostles' feet.

They sold all they had (as Jesus told them to do) and held it in common. Do you do that?

clefty

Do you do what they did?

Acts 4:32-37 (AKJV/PCE)
(4:32) And the multitude of them that believed were of one heart and of one soul: neither said any [of them] that ought of the things which he possessed was his own; but they had all things common. (4:33) And with great power gave the apostles witness of the resurrection of the Lord Jesus: and great grace was upon them all. (4:34) Neither was there any among them that lacked: for as many as were possessors of lands or houses sold them, and brought the prices of the things that were sold, (4:35) And laid [them] down at the apostles' feet: and distribution was made unto every man according as he had need. (4:36) And Joses, who by the apostles was surnamed Barnabas, (which is, being interpreted, The son of consolation,) a Levite, [and] of the country of Cyprus, (4:37) Having land, sold [it], and brought the money, and laid [it] at the apostles' feet.

They sold all they had (as Jesus told them to do) and held it in common. Do you do that?

Would you like to come over? Eat the food of my wife and I? Just bring your like mindedness and desire to worship as we do...you are more than welcome...

You wish to use this instructed to specific individuals...Jews ironically...which you maintain have their own set of laws...so as to be look beyond the log in your own eye...

And thus if the Spirit moves me to I pray I do as well...

So when you coming over?...to cast your first stone...lol

Right Divider

Body part
Would you like to come over? Eat the food of my wife and I? Just bring your like mindedness and desire to worship as we do...you are more than welcome...

You wish to use this instructed to specific individuals...Jews ironically...which you maintain have their own set of laws...so as to be look beyond the log in your own eye...

And thus if the Spirit moves me to I pray I do as well...

So when you coming over?...to cast your first stone...lol
You are weird and illogical.

john w

Hall of Fame
How about any side that agrees with your MAD claims...those are not the commands we are to keep...

What a mess you have made...we stress God's Law and its keeping as His Son did....and you wish to insist your Jesuit abomination of desolation is also of Him...Pharisees too rejected Him in favor of the temple...and you know what they did to Him...

So as for slapping stoning burning...Do what thou must...your will not His...a tradition of yours to be sure...

More Oprah spam, and no scripture, eh Clavin?

Sell all you have.

I thought so.

john w

Hall of Fame
Too funny, and this was already refuted in your own thread:
"Why every preacher of every false gospel is accursed"

And if I remember correctly Super Saint JW cursed me for posting this. :chuckle:

Slower: Neither the Lord Jesus Christ, or the 12, ever preached the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, prior to its occurrence, and you cannot show one scripture, where the 12 ever did-it was hid from them.

Your satanic assertion, where you, on record, say that he preached this:

"Hey, everyone!!! Judas, here! Good news!!!! The master is going to die for our sins, and be raised again for our justification!!!! Believe this good news/gospel to be saved!!!!!"

Show us, where he preached this, chapter, verse, so TOL has you on record. Show us.

clefty

Slower: Neither the Lord Jesus Christ, or the 12, ever preached the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, prior to its occurrence, and you cannot show one scripture, where the 12 ever did-it was hid from them.

"Hey, everyone!!! Judas, here! Good news!!!! The master is going to die for our sins, and be raised again for our justification!!!! Believe this good news/gospel to be saved!!!!!"

Show us, where he preached this, chapter, verse, so TOL has you on record. Show us.

"In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth..." Is the bible...part of it...

You would have its incomplete rendering void the claim it is the bible...

What they preached prior was the gospel...and already salvific...good as done and complete...miracles and all...the DBR was just "Told ya so"

john w

Hall of Fame
Paul very clearly states that both he and they, the Apostles, preach the same Gospel. :)

Show us where the 12, including your saint Judas, ever preached the good news/gospel, prior to the death, burial, resurrection, that Paul preached in 1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, that must have, as its foundations....

Death(upon which reconciliation is based)
Burial
Resurrection(upon which justification is based)

We will wait.

john w

Hall of Fame
"In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth..." Is the bible...part of it...

You would have its incomplete rendering void the claim it is the bible...

What they preached prior was the gospel...and already salvific...good as done and complete...miracles and all...the DBR was just "Told ya so"

What they preached prior was the gospel

Not a peep-just more Oprah opinions, about opinions about opinions, as the punk rarely quotes the book, and, when he does, does not give the scriptural reference, as above, thinking that the rock group "Genesis" was being referenced in "in the beginning...."

God's Truth

We must first, hear the Gospel, then, place all our faith in Christ as our Savior. We cannot EARN our salvation by doing good works before God will save us.

Jesus tells us how to get saved and we have to follow his instructions.

If you want to get somewhere and look at a map you will not get there no matter how much you believe the map.

clefty

Not a peep-just more Oprah opinions, about opinions about opinions, as the punk rarely quotes the book, and, when he does, does not give the scriptural reference, as above, thinking that the rock group "Genesis" was being referenced in "in the beginning...."

The irony is that He preached that of Himself...verifying what was prophecied by Simon at His birth was also true...and that which John the Baptist did...

One was to come and die...if He believed and obeyed and did not His will but that of His Father's

LOL...you who get so histrionic that action be done before the gospel is complete then demands faith alone be enough...no action required...

Imagine if He had preached your gospel...of faith alone...no action necessary...

clefty

Of all the disciples Judas could best preach He was going to die...

Your error is forgetting the Gospel remains about a faith in things promised not actualized...

The gospel now even includes His promise to return...many don't preach it many more don't include it still more don't believe it...

It however remains of faith and good news...is not hidden

Nor is your attempt to slander and distort...my referencing the bible made you think of the rock group Genesis not me...you are that punk...which is also dead but the queen still lives...lol

God's Truth

I agree. There dealt with.

You say you agree that we have to obey to get saved. This is major and so good.

And more. Obedience is merely opposite the belief/faith side on the coin of salvation which pays our debt. Which to have any worth at all a coin must have two sides.
They are not opposite. Believing is a work and it must go along with right action.

Now that being said who decides whether or not any of those verses have actually been fulfilled? We can assume based on fruits we witness but He is the final Judge whether or not it was actually done.

What are you talking about? The person wanting to be saved knows and of course Jesus knows.

And when is this done? At the beginning of the faith cycle...and one time? or the end the final judgement assessing its duration throughout?

You have to obey and keep obeying.

Or How often we do we do? Do we forgive?

You forgive everyone and then live through that forgiving heart.

When is the final verdict given?...and again by who?

What do you mean by final verdict? Do you mean the moment you are saved?

So let's recap...I agree we must obey but when are we saved?

Jesus saves you when he accepts you.

When was Noah actually saved? when He obeyed to build the ark? or when the flood finally ended and he came out of the ark which he built?

He was saved during that time and after. He was saved before that too. The Bible says Noah found favor in God’s eyes. That was before he started making the ark.

Genesis 6:8 But Noah found favor in the eyes of the LORD

So what caused God to find favor in Noah?

The scriptures say that God found favor in Noah because Noah was righteous.

Genesis 7:1 The LORD then said to Noah, "Go into the ark, you and your whole family, because I have found you righteous in this generation.

Noah was a preacher of righteousness; see 2 Peter 2:5.
Noah preached what was right to ungodly people, he preached to wicked people who did evil.

Or when He was noticed by God to be blameless and chosen by Him to be instructed to build himself an ark

Obedience matters.

There dealt with.

This is a great moment.
Tell me, do you obey all those things that Jesus says?

john w

Hall of Fame
Of all the disciples Judas could best preach He was going to die...

Your error is forgetting the Gospel remains about a faith in things promised not actualized...

The gospel now even includes His promise to return...many don't preach it many more don't include it still more don't believe it...

It however remains of faith and good news...is not hidden

Nor is your attempt to slander and distort...my referencing the bible made you think of the rock group Genesis not me...you are that punk...which is also dead but the queen still lives...lol
Did our hero show us, where the 12, including Judas, ever preached the good news of 1 Cor. 15:1-5 KJV, the death/burial/resurrection, as a basis of reconciliation/justification, at least prior to its occurrence?

No. His/her MO-not one scripture.

Show us where the 12 ever preached, prior to its occurrence:

"Hey, everyone!!! The 12 here! Good news!!!! The master is going to die for our sins, and be raised again for our justification!!!! Believe this good news/gospel to be saved!!!!!"

Show us, where they preached this, chapter, verse, so TOL has you on record. Show us.

Not a peep-just more Oprah opinions, about opinions about opinions, as the punk rarely quotes the book, and, when he does, does not give the scriptural reference, as he thinks the book of Jude was prophecy about John Lennon's son.

Keep posting, Clavin-makes my work easier.

God's Truth

No, I am not and you're not the boss here.

Jesus told the little flock to sell all that they had and Acts 2 shows that they did just that.

They sold their things and shared all the money together.

That was not about everything to the poor so that you have nothing at all.

Now tell me why you think the man in Corinthians should be handed over to Satan for the destruction of the flesh, so that his spirit may be saved on the day of the Lord.

You are the one who says we do not have to obey to be saved and stay saved; so explain the scripture to me. Why is the man given to Satan? How can that possibly save his spirit?

clefty

You say you agree that we have to obey to get saved. This is major and so good.

They are not opposite. Believing is a work and it must go along with right action.

What are you talking about? The person wanting to be saved knows and of course Jesus knows.

You have to obey and keep obeying.

You forgive everyone and then live through that forgiving heart.

What do you mean by final verdict? Do you mean the moment you are saved?

Jesus saves you when he accepts you.

He was saved during that time and after. He was saved before that too. The Bible says Noah found favor in God’s eyes. That was before he started making the ark.

Genesis 6:8 But Noah found favor in the eyes of the LORD

So what caused God to find favor in Noah?

The scriptures say that God found favor in Noah because Noah was righteous.

Genesis 7:1 The LORD then said to Noah, "Go into the ark, you and your whole family, because I have found you righteous in this generation.

Noah was a preacher of righteousness; see 2 Peter 2:5.
Noah preached what was right to ungodly people, he preached to wicked people who did evil.

This is a great moment.
Tell me, do you obey all those things that Jesus says?

Not just Him His Way...but His Father's will...Him His way...

10/10 not 9/10

Include work six days and then rest the seventh day...

Oh and no Sunday Ham served where we are headed...