Madists

meshak

BANNED
Banned
What I gather from Madists' claims and their behavior are very much like Pharisees of NT times.

1)they don't seem to honor Jesus' teaching by saying we don't have to follow His teaching because His messages are just for the Jews.

2)They vehemently oppose Calvinists because they believe they invented replacement theory.

3) They have no qualm about their abusive behavior.

4)It seems that they are motivated by their political position of Zionism because they seem so obsessed with literal Israel.

any objection?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
What I gather from Madists' claims and their behavior are very much like Pharisees of NT times.

1)they don't seem to honor Jesus' teaching by saying we don't have to follow His teaching because His messages are just for the Jews.

2)They vehemently oppose Calvinists because they believe they invented replacement theory.

4)It seems that they are motivated by their political position of Zionism because they seem so obsessed with literal Israel.

any objection?

Good day to you Sir.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned

any objection?

I'm not a Mid Acts Dispensationalist... but...

I vehemently oppose "anti-Semitic" Replacement Theology, because it not only twists scriptures, but it has had horrible repercussions on Jews, Israel, Christianity and the entire world...

Yes... I can assert those points, but to the matter at hand.

[MENTION=1851]john w[/MENTION] I hope you will forgive me for using you as an example... but it fits the bill.

[MENTION=1851]john w[/MENTION] has an intimate understanding of the Lord Jesus Christ and notes that the "Pharisees" that didn't listen to Jesus... yup... your forgetting that a certain Pharisee listened to Jesus... so... anyhow... back to the point... the scribes and Pharisees that discounted Jesus all had one thing in common... they continually made people feel they had to "work" for their salvation and continually feel unsure about it.

The "Maddist" are concerned for you... I know you don't care... because they know you literally have to S-U-R-R-E-N-D-E-R to Jesus. You have to give up the idea that your sin or righteousness has a single thing to do with your salvation.

To make matters worse... the addition of Jesus isn't God teaching... further obfuscates the Gospel. It makes the work portion of the matter seem humanly possible.

Only God Saves! That's a quote from Isaiah and Psalms and the whole bible.

I can quote John 5:39 to you all day and you miss its meaning. Jesus says the whole bible is about Him! He is Salvation... He is God.

Do you come back with OP support and scripture? No! You dance around, play victim and confuse matters.

I have continually told you that you are my sister "in" Christ...

But... mess with Holy Writ and the Gospel and don't expect the easter bunny to cuddle with you and deliver candy.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER

The irony is they cannot prove they are citizens of non-Israel nations. Why?

Because they believe evidently that God is two thousand years behind times. For example, how many MADites will tell you that the Great Seal of the United States has on it a Star of David made up of thirteen stars representing the prophetic thirteenth nation of Israel?

On the Seal are thirteen olive leaves, thirteen berries, and thirteen arrows.

In ancient Israel every fiftieth year was Jubilee symbolizing freedom. The U.S. flag has fifty stars and thirteen stripes.

john w

Hall of Fame
You don't mess with a man's hat.
Am I getting through to you fella?

My mother was that way. Sorry, Mayor...I'm a bit high spirited today. My girlfriend and I were feudin' last night. Kinda like the Wakefield's and the Carter's feudin....Wonder what causes that? And, I am out of "Mr. Cookie Bars"-you know how I get when I don't get my daily "pick me up"-Yep, a sinkin' spell.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
The irony is they cannot prove they are citizens of non-Israel nations. Why?

Because they believe evidently that God is two thousand years behind times. For example, how many MADites will tell you that the Great Seal of the United States has on it a Star of David made up of thirteen stars representing the prophetic thirteenth nation of Israel?

On the Seal are thirteen olive leaves, thirteen berries, and thirteen arrows.

In ancient Israel every fiftieth year was Jubilee symbolizing freedom. The U.S. flag has fifty stars and thirteen stripes.

Not fair!

That dog is adorable...

But your anti-semitism still isn't.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Just one reply from non-madist?

wow. They must be approved by many non-mads.

I am flabergasted.

Jerry Shugart

Do you believe that the gospel which Paul preached came directly from the Lord Jesus (Gal.1:11-12)?

Do you believe that the answer which Paul gave to the following question was correct?:

"And brought them out, and said, Sirs, what must I do to be saved? And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house" (Acts 16:30-31).​

Do you believe that when a person believes in the Lord Jesus Christ then that person is saved?

Thanks!

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Do you believe that the gospel which Paul preached came directly from the Lord Jesus (Gal.1:11-12)?

Do you believe that the answer which Paul gave to the following question was correct?:

"And brought them out, and said, Sirs, what must I do to be saved? And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house" (Acts 16:30-31).​

Do you believe that when a person believes in the Lord Jesus Christ then that person is saved?

Thanks!

So many Christians debated with you on and on and on.

I don't have that much patience. We don't see eye to eye about Christianity or gospel.

My OP is my observation about the Madists and Madism of this forum.

thank you.

Jerry Shugart

So many Christians debated with you on and on and on.

I don't have that much patience. We don't see eye to eye about Christianity or gospel.

My OP is my observation about the Madists and Madism of this forum.

thank you.

Why did you not answer my questions? All you did was to evade them!

Are you ashamed of your beliefs?

Jerry Shugart

Nope, I don't like lengthy debate.

It will be lengthy when it comes to debate with opposite posters with no exception.

All it takes is a "yes" or a "no" to both questions. That can hardly be considered a "lengthy" debate.

You really are ashamed of your beliefs, aren't you?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
All it takes is a "yes" or a "no" to both questions. That can hardly be considered a "lengthy" debate.

You really are ashamed of your beliefs, aren't you?

They are tricky questions.

Why do you ask those questions?

What is your motive behind those questions?