Let's talk about the hypocrisy of the cult of "Meshak"

john w

Hall of Fame
What make you think I am not following?

You don't live with me.

All you have is your own version of me.

And your observation is nothing but superficial and majority accepted.

You see, why are you in the majority even though Jesus says it does not lead you to life?

Did you have ByBee rubbed out?

Tnkrbl123!

Don't be riled none by LA, a verified false prophet and maker of divine death threats. Just ignore it. There's a reason LA and the Meshak People get along so well.

divine death threats!? yikes. I've noticed a few other places he's been a bit off saying some strange things but have never seen that

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
What you have is empty assurance, not real.

Ephesians 2:8 For it is by grace you have been saved through faith, and this not from yourselves; it is the gift of God, 9not by works, so that no one can boast.…

Hebrews 7:25 Therefore He is able to save completely those who draw near to God through Him, since He always lives to intercede for them.

John 5:24 Truly, truly, I tell you, whoever hears My word and believes Him who sent Me has eternal life and will not come under judgment. Indeed, he has crossed over from death to life.

Tnkrbl123!

Meshak has said, in times past that, "JWs are godly people." It's been pointed out to her that they are a cult.

Well I can't speak for all JW's because I haven't studied their scriptures because if we studied all false religions we would never have time to learn the Truth, the Holy Bible. But I am now completely convinced that the Meshak are actually atheists who get a sick pleasure out of trying to hurt people of faith. it's quite sick and the worst part is they dont the even realize the eternal consequences they are piling up for themselves because they mistakenly believe there is no God but go around pretending to be holier than thou

Tnkrbl123!

she has been exposing herself with her trashy talk.

Well if we are talking about "people exposing themselves with trashy talk" It is fitting YOU would say something like I'm a thread SPECIFICALLY CREATED to expose YOUR TRASH AND HYPOCRICY. lol

Tnkrbl123!

A few years ago LA "Predicted" that I would be beheaded. She's made predictions about other posters as well.

Well I wish I had a response to that but I don't because that's the wackiest think I've heard in a long time. I didn't know it was possible to hear wackier things than come from Meshak and Squeaky but that one takes the cake. I'm sure glad she is deluded because you seem to have a good head on your shoulders now ;)

Tnkrbl123!

Only God knows.

Why are you so concerned of my works?

You ought to worry about your own worldly and wide gate path.

Only God knows.

Why are you so concerned of my works?

You ought to worry about your own worldly and wide gate path.

here we go again with how HYPOCRITICAL YOU ARE!

this message is a PERFECT example of your HYPOCRICY! Wow I couldn't have pointed it out better than you just did!

yesterday YOU sent me a message saying this:

Peace, saved and confused Christian.

I have to prepare for tomorrow's busy schedule.

see you:)

In the meantime, calm down. Don't be so worked up for someone else's salvation.

and today in this message I am replying to you YOU just did what you told me NOT to do!
YOU are getting worked up about MY salvation

did you know that is YOU being HYPOCRITICAL?

this is exactly why someone made a thread devoted entirely to all of the hypocritical things you do because it happens so often !

meshak

BANNED
Banned
here we go again with how HYPOCRITICAL YOU ARE!

this message is a PERFECT example of your HYPOCRICY! Wow I couldn't have pointed it out better than you just did!

yesterday YOU sent me a message saying this:

and today in this message I am replying to you YOU just did what you told me NOT to do!
YOU are getting worked up about MY salvation

did you know that is YOU being HYPOCRITICAL?

this is exactly why someone made a thread devoted entirely to all of the hypocritical things you do because it happens so often !

what ever you say, angry saved Christian.

You seem to be so obsessed getting angry at certain Christians.

You just look so hysterical.

calm down, holding grudge is not good Christian thing to do.

Remember Jesus says to "love your enemy".

BTW, does your church approve of you members joining the military?

I have a tons of verses to back up Jesus is pacifist.

Would you like to see them?

Or you are afraid to see the truth?

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame

Would you like to seem them?

You are right about the enemy part, you are the enemy of God and believers. You are a wolf.

You teach lies (that Christs salvation is not enough you have to work for it) and try to steal the joy of believers by trying to put them back into bondage. (telling them they arent saved and haven't done enough)

Tnkrbl123!

Would you like to seem them?

Well first I am not angry with any true Christians. but I am angry with you with a holy anger because you are not a Christian who is masquerading as a Christian trying to tear down true believers. it is disgusting. You are not a true Christian because you don't believe that Jesus is your God and Savior and worthy of your worship! you told me yourself.

And you obviously don't listen to what I have said in the past because you are not on here to hear and listen to others only to tear them down and hurt them

I have told you MANY MANY times and wrote a couple long messages explaining that I do not believe in war or military because Jesus was a passivit.

My church does not support the military because Jesus did not.

You have heard me tell you this MANY times but because you are not on here to do anything except tear people down you did not listen to me

meshak

BANNED
Banned
My church does not support the military because Jesus did not.

what denomination is it?

I know Mennonites are pacifists and so is JWs. And some non-trin organizations.

Anyway, trin churches are not biblical because they cast out non-trins as non-believers.

Jesus did not claim you have to believe in the trinity to be saved.

I know you are trinity believer, and you seem to disregard this simple and corrupt doctrine.

show us where Jesus says you have to believe Jesus is God to be saved or being a Christian.

You are blind and with a big filthy mouth.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
TNnk,

You have been basting you can quote.

Lets see how you can defend Jesus' pacifism with the quotes which most trin churches working against His word.

Do you know most trin churches are pro-military?

Or you conveniently cannot see?