Let's talk about the hypocrisy of the cult of "Meshak"

musterion

Facts:

•When Meshak first arrived on TOL, "she" immediately started charging all trinitarians with being secret sex perverts and lovers of divorce
•Meshak also said God does not like the military, military people or anyone who supports the military
•Meshak draws a clear line between "herself" and all "traditional" or "mainstream Christians," which ends up being anyone who disagrees with her on ANY point, no matter how minor
•Sooner or later, everyone who has been kind to Meshak has posted something that caused "her" to attack and denounce them as just another mainstreamer
•Whenever sound Biblical correction is offered - usually in response to threads or posts that Mehsak has made - "she" posts something completely irrelevant, or ignores it as if the correction wasn't even offered. [This, in my opinion, is the surest sign of dishonesty and falseness from any purported Bible believer, as it is with God's Truth, as just one example of the same thing]

So why this thread?

Because Meshak had the gall to create a thread (not the first) on "her" perception of the hypocrisy of others.

However, others and myself have studied Meshak's posts since "she" arrived on TOL. We have noticed odd but indisputable variances in syntax, content and vocabulary. It appears beyond question that at least two different people are posting at various times under the same Meshak login (which is why I wrote "she" above). In brief:

1. First it was "Meshak Prime," the supposed little old lady with ("she" said) very limited English skills, and possibly mildly demented.

2. After Meshak Prime began getting swamped with pushback and couldn't respond intelligently, then "Meshak 2.0" began posting. These were somewhat longer, more verbose and relatively more cogent posts which absolutely did not fit the posting style of Meshak Prime.

This discrepancy has tapered off but can still be seen in Meshak's post from time to time. It has led some of us to conclude that there must be at least two "Meshaks" posting on TOL.

Every time this discrepancy has been pointed out to whichever Meshak is online -- and it has been, many times -- it gets ignored or "she" whines that "she" is being attacked by "mainstreamers" for her "love of Jesus," so "good day, friend."

Whoever Meshak is, it is at minimum a judgmental defender of a false gospel very close if not identical to that believed by Jehovah's Witnesses, which Meshak admitted early on was a big influence in "her" religious thinking. At worst, Meshak is actually a composite of at least two people posting for who knows what reason. Deliberate trolling is the simplest and most reasonable explanation, in my opinion.

Either way, Meshak is a hypocrite.

My money is on troll.

Last edited:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Facts:

•When Meshak first arrived on TOL, "she" immediately started charging all trinitarians with being secret sex perverts and lovers of divorce
•Meshak also said God does not like the military, military people or anyone who supports the military
•Meshak draws a clear line between "herself" and all "traditional" or "mainstream Christians," which ends up being anyone who disagrees with her on ANY point, no matter how minor
•Sooner or later, everyone who has been kind to Meshak has posted something that caused "her" to attack and denounce them as just another mainstreamer
•Whenever sound Biblical correction is offered - often in response to threads or posts that Mehsak has made - posts something completely irrelevant, or ignores it as if the correction wasn't even offered. [This, in my opinion, is the surest sign of dishonesty and falseness from any purported Bible believer, as it is with God's Truth, as just one example of the same thing]

So why this thread?

Because Meshak had the gall to create a thread (not the first) on "her" perception of the hypocrisy of others.

However, others and myself have studied Meshak's posts since "she" arrived on TOL. We have noticed odd but indisputable variances in syntax, content and vocabulary. It appears beyond question that at least two different people are posting at various times under the same Meshak login (which is why I wrote "she" above). In brief:

1. First it was "Meshak Prime," the supposed little old lady with ("she" said) very limited English skills.

2. After Meshak Prime began getting swamped with pushback and couldn't respond intelligently, then "Meshak 2.0" began posting. These were somewhat longer, more verbose and more cogent posts which absolutely did not fit the posting style of Meshak Prime.

This discrepancy has tapered off but can still be seen in Meshak's post from time to time. It has led some of us to conclude that there must be at least two "Meshaks" posting on TOL.

Every time this discrepancy has been pointed out to whichever Meshak is online -- and it has been, many times -- it gets ignored or "she" whines that "she" is being attacked by "mainstreamers" for her "love of Jesus," so "good day, friend."

Whoever Meshak is, it is at minimum a judgmental defender of a false gospel very close (if not identical) to that believed by Jehovah's Witnesses, which Meshak admitted early on was a big influence in her religious thinking. At worst, Meshak is actually a composite of at least two people posting for who knows what reason -- deliberate trolling is the most reasonable explanation in this case.

My money is on troll.

I have to agree with you on all points. At times Meshak #1 is inarticulate and has numerous spelling errors. Meshak #2 uses articulate words and sentences. Meshak #2 also uses advanced English while Meshak #1 seems to be unlearned and uses broken English.

There appears to be some kind of paradox arising from these two very distinct personalities. Both #1 and #2 have some things in common, however:

1) Both are anti-Church.
2) Both hate the military.
3) Both love the JWs.
4) Both despise the Apostle Paul.
4) Both only believe in Matthew through
John and reject the rest of the Bible.
5) Both hate their Husband.
6) Both threaten to place everybody on ignore
at different times.
7) Both are deniers of the Trinity.

There's obviously a "Tag-Team" involved with the multi-faceted "Meshak persona."

musterion

I have to agree with you on all points. At times Meshak #1 is inarticulate and has numerous spelling errors. Meshak #2 uses articulate words and sentences. Meshak #2 also uses advanced English while Meshak #1 seems to be unlearned and uses broken English.

There appears to be some kind of paradox arising from these two very distinct personalities. Both #1 and #2 have some things in common, however:

1) Both are anti-Church.
2) Both hate the military.
3) Both love the JWs.
4) Both despise the Apostle Paul.
4) Both only believe in Matthew through
John and reject the rest of the Bible.
5) Both hate their Husband.
6) Both threaten to place everybody on ignore
at different times.
7) Both are deniers of the Trinity.

There's obviously a "Tag-Team" involved with the multi-faceted "Meshak persona."

Nailed it, Gros.

CherubRam

Please do not marginalize TOL threads or TOL members, the topics and threads that interest some TOL members might not interest you. Just ignore threads and TOL members that do not interest you.

Tnkrbl123!

Facts:

•Whenever sound Biblical correction is offered - usually in response to threads or posts that Mehsak has made - "she" posts something completely irrelevant, or ignores it as if the correction wasn't even offered. [This, in my opinion, is the surest sign of dishonesty and falseness from any purported Bible believer, as it is with God's Truth, as just one example of the same thing]

So why this thread?

1. First it was "Meshak Prime," the supposed little old lady with ("she" said) very limited English skills, and possibly mildly demented.

2. After Meshak Prime began getting swamped with pushback and couldn't respond intelligently, then "Meshak 2.0" began posting. These were somewhat longer, more verbose and relatively more cogent posts which absolutely did not fit the posting style of Meshak Prime.

Whoever Meshak is, it is at minimum a judgmental defender of a false gospel very close if not identical to that believed by Jehovah's Witnesses, which Meshak admitted early on was a big influence in "her" religious thinking. At worst, Meshak is actually a composite of at least two people posting for who knows what reason. Deliberate trolling is the simplest and most reasonable explanation, in my opinion.

My money is on troll.

HAHA
I was literally just reading her threaad today where she is agressively and in a very un-Christian manner attacking a sweet, lovely and obviously Jeus loving girl and I was thinking to myself "what is wrong with this person? is she actually insane?" and then I read this and it answered my question.... yes there is something very wrong and this is a good observation that answers many questions

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
Facts:

This is simply false. I won't call you a liar but you are mistaken in believing this malicious slander.

Furthermore I find it sad that you seem to put so much effort into denigrating meshak no matter what grievance you may be nursing.

musterion

Don't let Meshak fool anybody, she's not a true believer in the Gospel. She's not saved and has acknowledged that she doesn't know if she's saved. She preaches false doctrine and she only trusts in Matthew through John and rejects the rest of the Bible.

Meshak repeatedly expressed hatred for Paul as a false apostle. Then Peter. Then Luke...