Let's talk about the hypocrisy of the cult of "Meshak"

Tnkrbl123!

TNnk,

You have been basting you can quote.

Lets see how you can defend Jesus' pacifism with the quotes which most trin churches working against His word.

Do you know most trin churches are pro-military?

Or you conveniently cannot see?

I have ALREADY SHOWN YOU! I JUST told you that we have already discussed this with you and I wrote a few very long detailed messages with lots of verses. But you didn't listen then and you won't listen now! If you actually care then go back and read my old messages. But you don't so you won't!
Why on earth would I engage in another discussion with an atheist who Just called me sleazy? you really are out of your mind!

Tnkrbl123!

You are right about the enemy part, you are the enemy of God and believers. You are a wolf.

You teach lies (that Christs salvation is not enough you have to work for it) and try to steal the joy of believers by trying to put them back into bondage. (telling them they arent saved and haven't done enough)

She is either completely blind to these simple facts you just pointed out or she does not care because she does not believe in God to begin with.

Either way it's pretty sick.

You are so right about her trying to put people back into bondage. Why would we ever go back to a life of sin and working g for salvation when the One True God our JESUS CHRIST has already set us free with His free gift of mercy and grace bestowed to us by His blood on the cross. Halelughia! All of the honor, praise and worship to Jesus Christ, the Father and the Holy Spirit our wonderful God!

Tnkrbl123!

Do you see the difference in vocabulary, thought and overall posting style?

absolutely! as soon as you posted this thread it all came together. Except the thing I would add is he/she/it/they are actually atheists who get a sick thrill from berating people of faith. They never have anything remotely spiritual to say or deep theologically in any way shape or form. I have only seen them quote the BIBLE one time and it was used to bring someone down by telling them they are not producing enough fruit

musterion

absolutely! as soon as you posted this thread it all came together. Except the thing I would add is he/she/it/they are actually atheists who get a sick thrill from berating people of faith. They never have anything remotely spiritual to say or deep theologically in any way shape or form. I have only seen them quote the BIBLE one time and it was used to bring someone down by telling them they are not producing enough fruit

It's not impossible. We've had many mobies fake their way onto TOL. I found an atheist website talking about how they'd pretend to be Catholics, Calvinists, etc, just to stir up crap. Such are here as we speak, whether Meshak is one of them or not.

Tnkrbl123!

It's not impossible. We've had many mobies fake their way onto TOL. I found an atheist website talking about how they'd pretend to be Catholics, Calvinists, etc, just to stir up crap. Such are here as we speak, whether Meshak is one of them or not.

maybe one of them is and one of them is a JW lol

musterion

I dunno. The ONLY reason I believe the Meshak people are JWs (or maybe disfellowshipped JWs who still believe the Watchtower) is because an old lady who used to post here, who others got along with and trusted, said she met Meshak in person and had dinner or something. If it weren't for that...moby. No doubt.

Angel4Truth

Hall of Fame
I dunno. The ONLY reason I believe the Meshak people are JWs (or maybe disfellowshipped JWs who still believe the Watchtower) is because an old lady who used to post here, who others got along with and trusted, said she met Meshak in person and had dinner or something. If it weren't for that...moby. No doubt.

I believe she met the one in the hat pictured under the name, but that the one with the hat isnt the only "meshak" posting under that name.

musterion

Fact is, nobody really knows anybody on TOL or anywhere else online. Some meet up and know each other in person but for most of us, all you can do is watch a person's patterns over time. Use discernment...a liar sooner or later WILL screw up and post a major inconsistency with what they'd been saying all along. That and plain old evasiveness from getting nailed down on a point is a sure tell, imo.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You are right about the enemy part, you are the enemy of God and believers. You are a wolf.

only in your opinion.

You teach lies (that Christs salvation is not enough you have to work for it) and try to steal the joy of believers by trying to put them back into bondage. (telling them they arent saved and haven't done enough)

No.

She only appears that way to people who believe they are eternally saved without any good works to show it.

Is your salvation based on your beliefs or on Jesus personally knowing you?

Mat 5:16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

Mat 7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
Mat 7:22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
Mat 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
Mat 7:24 Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:
Mat 7:25 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.
Mat 7:26 And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand:
Mat 7:27 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Did you support the invasion of Iraq and the needless killing of thousands of people?

LA

Tnkrbl123!

Did you support the invasion of Iraq and the needless killing of thousands of people?

LA

I am not American unlike yourself. If you have eyes to read and a brain to understand sentances you will see above that I am a passivit because Jesus was. I do not support war because He does not.

Did you support the war in Iraq? you seem to very interested in it. But it is a very sad moment in American history so hopefully that is only why you are asking about it.

Since you began asking silly questions to me I will ask you one....
Did you vote for that imbicilic man child / human cheeto they call donald trump?

Tnkrbl123!

only in your opinion.

No.

She only appears that way to people who believe they are eternally saved without any good works to show it.

Is your salvation based on your beliefs or on Jesus personally knowing you?

Mat 5:16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

Mat 7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
Mat 7:22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
Mat 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
Mat 7:24 Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock:
Mat 7:25 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock.
Mat 7:26 And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand:
Mat 7:27 And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.

LA

no

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I am not American unlike yourself. If you have eyes to read and a brain to understand sentances you will see above that I am a passivit because Jesus was. I do not support war because He does not.

Did you support the war in Iraq? you seem to very interested in it. But it is a very sad moment in American history so hopefully that is only why you are asking about it.

Since you began asking silly questions to me I will ask you one....
Did you vote for that imbicilic man child / human cheeto they call donald trump?

No.