Let's talk about the hypocrisy of the cult of "Meshak"

Tnkrbl123!

She denies the revelations from Jesus Christ to Paul. In fact, I have never seen her use the word Christ. She says she doesn't know yet if she's saved !!!

These are great observations and even more of the reasons that I am sure she does not believe in God at all. I too have NEVER seen her quote the Bible more than once. She is truly a lost soul who requires a TON of prayer.
it must be a horrible feeling to not have the assurance in your heart to know if you are saved or not. I remember that feeling from years ago and I am so blessed by ABOUNDING GRACE to have that relationship with my God Jesus to know that I am saved because of His life, death and resurrection and because of His beautiful love for me.
I know that you wake up with the same glorious feeling everyday too Patrick!

Hallelujah!!!

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
These are great observations and even more of the reasons that I am sure she does not believe in God at all. I too have NEVER seen her quote the Bible more than once. She is truly a lost soul who requires a TON of prayer.
it must be a horrible feeling to not have the assurance in your heart to know if you are saved or not. I remember that feeling from years ago and I am so blessed by ABOUNDING GRACE to have that relationship with my God Jesus to know that I am saved because of His life, death and resurrection and because of His beautiful love for me.

Hallelujah!!!
Amen. Well said

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Hallelujah!!!

Do you love Israel?

LA

Tnkrbl123!

Do you love Israel?

LA

I love ALL people. Israel was God's chosen people who He chose before the world began to bring knowledge of Himself to the whole world. Many Jewish people rejected Jesus when He came but many Jewish people saw Jesus and knew He was the Messiah. But God loves ALL people so I love ALL people.

" For God so loved THE WORLD that he gave his one and only Son, that WHOEVER believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life" -John 3:16

"There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus." - Galatians 3:28

So you see there is no more Israel or Greek or Jew or Canadian or American or slave or free. All are the same and all are loved by God!

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.

doesn't sound all that loving to me :idunno:

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

You have not been long here,

What if your judgment is wrong?

Luk 9:49 And John answered and said, Master, we saw one casting out devils in thy name; and we forbad him, because he followeth not with us.
Luk 9:50 And Jesus said unto him, Forbid him not: for he that is not against us is for us.

Anyone who confesses Jesus and stands by what He says, can not be an unbeliever

Some people understand saved to occur at the resurrection, but they have a hope.

and do not not have self confidence that they will make it.

Php 2:12 Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.

Just try a little understanding, and going by post 304 you may be more in agreement that you now realize.

LA

meshak

BANNED
Banned
it must be a horrible feeling to not have the assurance in your heart to know if you are saved or not.

What you have is empty assurance, not real.

BTW, I don't feel horrible. I have been joyful and feeling great ever since I became Jesus' follower 16 years ago.:)

thank you Jesus for your teachings!

You simply parroting majority acceptable clichés over and over.

Your faith is in the wide gate.

Jesus says narrow is the gate that leads to life and only a few find it.

You ought to take heed of Jesus' warnings, dear.

peace:)

Tnkrbl123!

You have not been long here,

What if your judgment is wrong?

Luk 9:49 And John answered and said, Master, we saw one casting out devils in thy name; and we forbad him, because he followeth not with us.
Luk 9:50 And Jesus said unto him, Forbid him not: for he that is not against us is for us.

Anyone who confesses Jesus and stands by what He says, can not be an unbeliever

Some people understand saved to occur at the resurrection, but they have a hope.

and do not not have self confidence that they will make it.

Php 2:12 Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.

Just try a little understanding, and going by post 304 you may be more in agreement that you now realize.

LA

Well to be honest being on this site has done nothing to boost my knowledge of scripture, in fact quite the opposite. So being on here means nothing lol. I may be wrong on many things but have you considered you may be wrong? I'm just saying I admit that there's so much more I need to learn and to study the scriptures and be a Christian for a million years would not bring ANY of us close to knowing the God Almighty.

Tnkrbl123!

BTW, I don't feel horrible. I have been joyful and feeling great ever since I became Jesus' follower 16 years ago.:)

You ought to take your own advice :) IF your advice is so great why do you not follow it yourself?

Tnkrbl123!

Plus you do not know JESUS so you aren't the one to be giving advice on what He thinks. Until you know Him you should not be attempting to speak about who He is or what HE thinks :)

meshak

BANNED
Banned
You ought to take your own advice :) IF your advice is so great why do you not follow it yourself?

What make you think I am not following?

You don't live with me.

All you have is your own version of me.

And your observation is nothing but superficial and majority accepted.

You see, why are you in the majority even though Jesus says it does not lead you to life?

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Well to be honest being on this site has done nothing to boost my knowledge of scripture, in fact quite the opposite. So being on here means nothing lol. I may be wrong on many things but have you considered you may be wrong?

You will not find much knowledge of scripture here, but the exercise using the Bible is good.

LA

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Plus you do not know JESUS so you aren't the one to be giving advice on what He thinks. Until you know Him you should not be attempting to speak about who He is or what HE thinks :)

Now you are speaking like you are so great and others are trash.

Stop it before you are exposed.

LA

Tnkrbl123!

What make you think I am not following?

You don't live with me.

All you have is your own version of me.

And your observation is nothing but superficial and majority accepted.

You see, why are you in the majority even though Jesus says it does not lead you to life?

Like I said a thousand times over.... YOU DO NOT KNOW JESUS so you cannot pretend to teach about Him. If you do not know Him what on earth makes you think you can try to tell others anything about Him? that's just silly. your a silly woman/man/2 people or whoever you are

Tnkrbl123!

Now you are speaking like you are so great and others are trash.

Stop it before you are exposed.

LA

how is that? I JUST said that I know there's so much I don't know? lol how on earth is that treating others like trash? you said that I may be wrong and I admitted that yes I may be wrong! Then I just told you the same thing you told me that it is possible you are wrong also. I don't quite understand where your coming from

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Peace angry "Christian" Who does not know if she is saved or not :)

Peace, saved and confused Christian.

I have to prepare for tomorrow's busy schedule.

see you:)

In the meantime, calm down. Don't be so worked up for someone else's salvation.