Let's talk about the hypocrisy of the cult of "Meshak"

Tnkrbl123!

Now you are speaking like you are so great and others are trash.

Stop it before you are exposed.

LA

She does not know Jesus because she admitted in the past that she does not give Jesus the worship He deserves. She admits that Jesus is not God and that she does not know if she is saved or not... so yes I fully believe with the things she has said that she does not know Jesus. So she cannot teach about Him. what's wrong with that?

Tnkrbl123!

Now you are speaking like you are so great and others are trash.

Stop it before you are exposed.

LA

You do realize that this thread is called "the hypocrisy of the cult of meshak." I did not start the thread I am just putting my input into the things I have heard her say that I find fitting in this thread that is created to specifically point out her hypocricy

Tnkrbl123!

What make you think I am not following?

You don't live with me.

All you have is your own version of me.

And your observation is nothing but superficial and majority accepted.

You see, why are you in the majority even though Jesus says it does not lead you to life?

my observation is just one of MANY on here who believe you are a hypocrite. I agree with them. I did not start this thread. The thread was started to point out your hypocricy I am only giving my input

Tnkrbl123!

But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.

doesn't sound all that loving to me :idunno:

Well meshak doesn't believe in Jesus so to point it out is not "offending one who believes in Jesus." she has said she doesn't believe in Jesus as God and that she doesn't know if she is saved.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
my observation is just one of MANY on here who believe you are a hypocrite. I agree with them. I did not start this thread. The thread was started to point out your hypocricy I am only giving my input

Maybe you would have gone along with the crowd in crucifying Jesus?

Have a good day.

LA

musterion

Don't be riled none by LA, a verified false prophet and maker of divine death threats. Just ignore it. There's a reason LA and the Meshak People get along so well.

Zeke

"She" even got correct the singular possessive Jesus ending with an apostrophe, unlike many native English speakers who would write "Jesus's." I know normal intelligent adults who miss that one.

WOW.
They even miss Matt 11:11 and many others that point to the kingdom of God being in man.
Did you kill her?

I think I did a good job explaining if I say so myself.

Jealous?

Sent from my A462C using TheologyOnline mobile app