Let's talk about the hypocrisy of the cult of "Meshak"

Tnkrbl123!

At last you admit that the saved have some work to do.

LA

I never denied that we are to show the love of Jesus to others. I never denied that we should obey Jesus and do good things to bring His light to this world :) But I do deny that anything I can do can save me or anything else.

We are only saved because of the work of Jesus Christ

Tnkrbl123!

What country do you live in?

LA

Don't change the subject because you said I "assumed" your President did a terrible thing when he actually did

But since you are so good at stalking me and pulling up old posts I posted a long time ago just like you did about 3 messages ago I am sure you will be able figure out what country I live in I have said it many times

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Don't change the subject because you said I "assumed" your President did a terrible thing when he actually did

You presumed something else.

But since you are so good at stalking me and pulling up old posts I posted a long time ago just like you did about 3 messages ago

More presumption, what post was that?

I am sure you will be able figure out what country I live in I have said it many times

No. I do not know. Tell me now.

LA

Tnkrbl123!

You presumed something else.

More presumption, what post was that?

No. I do not know. Tell me now.

LA

first I said this "Good because your President just sent 59 missiles to bomb syria that killed at least 7 people."

Then you said this
"You presume a lot of things without knowing."

Then I told you:
"I do not presume. I may not live in America but I do not live in an igloo. Your cheeto president sent 59 tomahawk missiles to bomb a Syrian airbase. It killed at least 7 people. This is a fact"

second, if you are going to demand me to tell you something by saying "Tell me now" like you just did then you will absolutely not get the answer from me. has nobody ever taught you manners?

but it's been swell but you have nothing to offer me in terms of expanding my knowledge on anything in anyway. you are making demands of me that I will not meet. I think you mistake me for a weak woman that you can push around and make demands of. I am not and you will not. I have no desire to talk to you anymore because you clearly have nothing to offer me spiritually or intellectually so I have no desire to speak to you.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
first I said this "Good because your President just sent 59 missiles to bomb syria that killed at least 7 people."

Then you said this
"You presume a lot of things without knowing."

Then I told you:
"I do not presume. I may not live in America but I do not live in an igloo. Your cheeto president sent 59 tomahawk missiles to bomb a Syrian airbase. It killed at least 7 people. This is a fact"

second, if you are going to demand me to tell you something by saying "Tell me now" like you just did then you will absolutely not get the answer from me. has nobody ever taught you manners?

but it's been swell but you have nothing to offer me in terms of expanding my knowledge on anything in anyway. you are making demands of me that I will not meet. I think you mistake me for a weak woman that you can push around and make demands of. I am not and you will not. I have no desire to talk to you anymore because you clearly have nothing to offer me spiritually or intellectually so I have no desire to speak to you.

Please tell me where you live.

LA

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I have ALREADY SHOWN YOU! I JUST told you that we have already discussed this with you and I wrote a few very long detailed messages with lots of verses. But you didn't listen then and you won't listen now! If you actually care then go back and read my old messages. But you don't so you won't!
Why on earth would I engage in another discussion with an atheist who Just called me sleazy? you really are out of your mind!

Maybe you did but you are so wordy that it disappears in the crowdie post.

You need to learn to be clear messenger, not muddying with many things in one post.

So how do you defend your fellow trin churches that they go against Jesus' word of "love your enemy" and killing their enemy?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

You need to learn to be clear messenger, not muddying with many things in one post.

So how do you defend your fellow trin churches that they go against Jesus' word of "love your enemy" and killing their enemy?

Define what a "Crowdie Post" is, in 400 words or more.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I am not American unlike yourself. If you have eyes to read and a brain to understand sentances you will see above that I am a passivit because Jesus was. I do not support war because He does not.

Did you support the war in Iraq? you seem to very interested in it. But it is a very sad moment in American history so hopefully that is only why you are asking about it.

Since you began asking silly questions to me I will ask you one....
Did you vote for that imbicilic man child / human cheeto they call donald trump?

Obviously, you're a "dyed in the wool liberal." How many protests have you attended? How many protest signs have you created?

Tnkrbl123!

Obviously, you're a "dyed in the wool liberal." How many protests have you attended? How many protest signs have you created?

I'm not American so my countries politics don't work that way. But I do watch on the news what is happening to your country and it isn't looking good and even you have to admit that. Maybe there was hope when trump made all those promises and people voted hoping he would do something to help them but so far trump has screwed over more Republicans who voted for him than he has helped. This is not a political thread but I was just trying to explain to him that he need not accuse me of supporting the war in Iraq when I don't even belong to the country that went to war

Tnkrbl123!

How many Sirian Babies/Adults died in the Chemical attack?

lots of them. And it is terrible horrible and sick but killing people on an airport hangar makes no justice for those lives lost. More war and killing is not the answer to war and killing. And killing innocent people working on an airport base who did not deploy the chemicals solves nothing.

Tnkrbl123!

You need to learn that nothing g you say has anything of value. All of your words to others are nasty and produce rotten fruit.

Why do you pick at others all days like you pick at scabs?

I don't need to defend anyone or anything to you. You do not believe in Jesus Christ so why on earth would I defend anything to you? Maybe you need to defend yourself on why it is your life mission to harass others and by a complete hypocrite. After all that's why this thread was created. it's all for you!

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You need to learn that nothing g you say has anything of value. All of your words to others are nasty and produce rotten fruit.

Why do you pick at others all days like you pick at scabs?

I don't need to defend anyone or anything to you. You do not believe in Jesus Christ so why on earth would I defend anything to you? Maybe you need to defend yourself on why it is your life mission to harass others and by a complete hypocrite. After all that's why this thread was created. it's all for you!

You are new here. You should see all the picking on Meshak that has occurred because she is a pacifist like you.

This thread is in order to pick on Meshak.

She just defends herself the way she does instead of telling them the sort of things you are saying about Meshak.

If I should load up on people then I would get banned because the pickers are mostly Madists which the board owner is.

and as far as I remember it was the board owner who gave Meshak the life membership?

So show a bit of wisdom.

LA

musterion

You are new here. You should see all the picking on Meshak that has occurred because she is a pacifist like you.

Lie.

The Meshak people said from the beginning that anyone who supports the military (note, that does not = supporting WAR) cannot be of God.

Lie.

This thread is to expose the hypocrisy of the Meshak people in response to one of their threads.

She just defends herself the way she does instead of telling them the sort of things you are saying about Meshak.

Lie.

The Meshak people arrived on TOL years ago by immediately denouncing all trinitarians as secret sex perverts who love divorce, and was ordering people to expose their secret sex practices in threads.

If I should load up on people then I would get banned because the pickers are mostly Madists which the board owner is.

Lie.

You are incapable of rational thought and are without the Faith. You are no threat to anyone.

and as far as I remember it was the board owner who gave Meshak the life membership?

Lie.

It wasn't "given." Anyone can buy it, or have it bought for them. The Meshak people have boasted of purchasing it.

So show a bit of wisdom.

Hypocrisy.

You are a fool, one of the least wise posters on TOL.

Tnkrbl123!

So show a bit of wisdom.

LA

I am a passivist yes, but unlike Meshak I do not go around telling every person who supports the military that they are not true believers or that they are bad Christians because I do not believe that. I used to believe in war for just causes to protect others until I was taught that justice belongs to God. Just because I do not support war and military (probably another reason is because I live in a country without a big military culture) does not mean I look down upon those who do.

Meshak goes around stereotyping and condemning and lumping all trinity believers into a group and tries to set them on fire because they support the military. I do not. I understand the reasons on both sides and do not condemn those who support war for just reasons.

If I walked around condemning and tearing down all Christians who support war in the same way Meshak does then that would make me a terrible person. But I do not and I never once have slandered another believer because they support the military