Let's talk about the hypocrisy of the cult of "Meshak"

drbrumley

Can I open with a question?
For starters, do you believe that every single word in the bible is the literal truth, unerring, infallible and correct? If not... how much do you believe? By the way, if any member tries to harrass you or me, let's insist that they must answer our questions clearly as well.... that would be usefdul. :)

Meshak's answer is no....Paul is wrong on a number of issues in her mind.

But the answer is yes, all the bible is infallible and correct....word for word.

musterion

Musterion..... Hello mate! :)
Look...... This is Eider 5 here. Meshak and I would like to use your thread to have an open chat. Most forums would expect the OP to give permission for that, and so, unless you ask us to open our own thread we would just love to stay put..... we like it here, you see?

Obviously, if we clear off then you'll just have to knock Meshak without that member's knowledge because of course, you'd be insulting thin air..... got it, friend?

If we stay, you could join in! :)

Your posts are without value or substance. Start your own thread.

eider

Meshak's answer is no....Paul is wrong on a number of issues in her mind.

But the answer is yes, all the bible is infallible and correct....word for word.

Hi........ I can't take any notice of your reply for Meshak, but thankyou very much for your own straight reply.

That's cool.

Me? I'm a seeker. I have already explained this to some other members on this forum, who all have different beliefs to each other. I haven't got an agenda. :)

eider

Oh, you're lovely!
OK, I'll send one last post to Meshak to pull up a new thread and I for one am gone.
I can just feel the Christian love overflowing from you..... really; you just won't let it out. :)

eider

Oh, you're lovely!
OK, I'll send one last post to Meshak to pull up a new thread and I for one am gone.
I can just feel the Christian love overflowing from you..... really; you just won't let it out. :)

eider

Goodness! What a treasure that is..... a person without a made-up mind.
Do you evangelise?

I've got to leave the thread. The OP has told me to go.
But 'no' I don't evangelise...... I have no 'made-up' mind to give to the world....
Meshak will no doubt make a new thread to talk with me.

I don't stay where an OP doesn't want me.

eider

Dear Meshak......
Please could you make a new thread?
The OP has told me 'No'. To Go.....

All the best,
Eider

Jesus said:
Mark {6:11} And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear you, when ye depart thence, shake off the dust under your feet for a testimony against them.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Can I open with a question?
For starters, do you believe that every single word in the bible is the literal truth, unerring, infallible and correct? If not... how much do you believe? By the way, if any member tries to harrass you or me, let's insist that they must answer our questions clearly as well.... that would be usefdul. :)

cool, I will start a new thead using your question.:)

The title will be "my convictions of faith in Christ".