ECT Follow Paul!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenios

Show us, satanist, "The Greek" that has "with Israel."

Show us "Originals Only-ism," and "Errors Only-ism," punk, from the book, which you reject, as you assert.

Show us this satanic "doctrine"-chapter, verse.

James 4:5 KJV

Do ye think that the scripture saith in vain, The spirit that dwelleth in us lusteth to envy?

Show us any "The Greek," OT scripture, that "saith," The spirit that dwelleth in us lusteth to envy?

Acts 20:35 KJV

I have shewed you all things, how that so labouring ye ought to support the weak, and to remember the words of the Lord Jesus, how he said, It is more blessed to give than to receive.

Show us where the Lord Jesus Christ, whom you despise, ever said,
"how he said"...

It is more blessed to give than to receive

Chapter, verse, you habitual liar.

Go ahead.

He will not-he is not in my league.

Right, Craigie, the satanic pawn?

Hard to get it all out in one grunt, I know...

It just keeps squirting forth...

The Depends can't even hold it in...

And you are SO young for them...

Another girl-fiend won't help you either...

Meds are only temporary...

But you know that already...

Have you tried blowing kisses at random strangers?

Both with and without the Depends?

Or room-freshener?

Arsenios

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Call it, the Grace Message, the Grace Gospel, or Paul's Gospel. Whatever
you wish to call it, it's the only salvation message from God today. Paul
calls this time, The Dispensation of Grace.

Reject it and you will stand before God the Father and be judged by your
works and cast into the Lake of Fire along with the Devil and his angels.

Arsenios

There's only one way to eternal life today and that is through the Grace
Message given to the Apostle Paul by the ascended Lord Jesus Christ.

Paul simply preached Christ, and Him Crucified, which is the Gospel of Repentance, for he wrote that we are baptized into His Death... And he practiced suffering for the ekklesia... And instructed his followers to imitate him, as he imitated Christ, who suffered for the sake of us all...

Arsenios

Arsenios

So impressive with that stock cliche, as all of TOL is mesmerized.

Knock it off, sodomite.

Have you considered getting saved?

So there.

No sense of humor, that...

Maybe if we double his meds AND his Depends...

He is still de-fiending the in-de-fiendsable...

His ex doubtless has a new boy-fiend...

Not that it helps...

Some things jes' don' help...

Arsenios

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You won't enter eternal life:

1) Through your own good works/deeds.
2) Water baptism.
3) The Church or denomination of your choice.
4) Speaking in tongues.
5) Etc, etc.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
So, the Old Covenant did not end at the cross, satanic one?

Was the law, part of the Old Covenant, you satanic droid?

Be careful Craigie.

If I catch you in your 666th lie on TOL in the last 2 years, will you leave TOL, and take your satanic Preterism, and its sulfur/dung, to another site?

From the pits of hell.

The law, as cited below, was taught by whom, you wicked child of the devil,....

" Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith." Gal. 3:24 KJV

Who taught these Galatians the law, you habitual liar?

Who taught you the law, to allegedly bring you to Christ? Satan? Hank Hanegraaf?

Who taught Paul the law, to bring him to Christ, as he testifies here? Read it again, loser:

" Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith." Gal. 3:24 KJV

Read it-Paul says "us"-he includes himself as being taught the law, and that brought him to Christ.

Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight:for by the law is the knowledge of sin. Romans 3:20 KJV

Who taught former lost people the law, so they could know what sin is, to lead them to Christ?

The Roman army?

Who taught the law, to bring others to Christ, in the OC, and this New Covenant, you assert began at the cross? Name names. God the Father?Who taught the law in the "Old Testament?" Who taught this law referenced in Galatians 3:24 KJV, to bring others to Christ? Did not the Lord Jesus Christ speak only God the Father's words?

Was Pentecost part of the law, you clown, satanic pawn, biblical illiterate? Were the feasts, part of the law? Was going to the temple, punk? What temple do you attend?

Watch the satanic spin Craigie will spam, as his father the devil has a a gag order on him. Watch.

Come on, Craigie.

Who taught the law in the bible? God the father?

Let me guess: Josephus, and Wikipedia.

The aroma of Craigie's satanic Preterist litter still lingers on this site, as the sulfuric fumes I could even inhale, while away, logged off...............

Don't you have some death predictions to work on?

I am not trained in devil speech like yourself, and do not wish to start as I want the Lord to regard my prayer when I speak to Him.

LA

Cross Reference

Paul simply preached Christ, and Him Crucified, which is the Gospel of Repentance, for he wrote that we are baptized into His Death... And he practiced suffering for the ekklesia... And instructed his followers to imitate him, as he imitated Christ, who suffered for the sake of us all...

Arsenios

You do know that went in one of its ears and out the other. Oops!! I forgot! It has no ears? It is just mounted there on a stand, peeing in the the water. My bad!

Status
Not open for further replies.