ECT Follow Paul!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Paul's gospel was a mystery

Uttered by Christ Jesus many years before Paul was blinded on the road to Damascus.

Until you stop parroting the false teachings of E. W. Bullinger, you will never know the truth of the Bible.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
It was by direct revelation of Jesus Christ Galatians 1:11-12 KJV

It was committed to Paul! 1 Corinthians 9:17 KJV

Neither verse says Paul was the first.

However, we know from Matt 13:35 that it was Christ Jesus who first preached the mysteries kept secret since the foundation of the world.

(Matt 13:35 KJV) That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet, saying, I will open my mouth in parables; I will utter things which have been kept secret from the foundation of the world.

Why don't you believe the King James Bible heir?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Have you ever read anything by Bullinger? I didn't before coming here but Tettle's psychoses forced me to look into him and Darby.

Yet, you are still a follower of Darby and Bullinger.

Apparently you didn't "look into" each one these guys hard enough.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Eight posts in a row by a man who can't stand the testimony of our Lord nor of His prisoner Paul and therefore has no business in a thread titled follow Paul. He has no idea what the gospel of his salvation is nor how to study to rightly divide it and refuses to follow Paul. He is a joke. If he ever were saved before he jumped into the MUD, he will suffer loss at the judgment seat of Christ.

tet in a nutshell

1 Timothy 6:3 If any man teach otherwise, and consent not to wholesome words, even the words of our Lord Jesus Christ, and to the doctrine which is according to godliness;

1 Timothy 6:4 He is proud, knowing nothing, but doting about questions and strifes of words, whereof cometh envy, strife, railings, evil surmisings,

1 Timothy 6:5 Perverse disputings of men of corrupt minds, and destitute of the truth, supposing that gain is godliness: from such withdraw thyself.

Status
Not open for further replies.