ECT Follow Paul!

Status
Not open for further replies.

brewmama

Saying it is so doesn't make it so. You cannot show ANYONE preaching that Christ died for our sins as the good news of Christ that is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth before Paul! You live in a fantasy land with your man in a funny hat pope.

I'm not spewing anything, but what the scripture saith sure makes you squirm. sssss

Of course I can, all the churches that were founded by the Apostles and all the bishops that carried on Apostolic Succession. They all said it.

And you never answered why you are not in one of the churches founded by Paul, if you really claim to follow him?

Believe me, you are not making me squirm at all, just feeling rather ill...

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
the "both" made "one"/ the "twain" made "one new man"!

1.The Jews and Greeks, those gathered during Paul's Acts ministry, those in the commonwealth of Israel. They had a hope (Genesis 12:3 KJV). They are the "them that were nigh" (Ephesians 2:17 KJV). They were aligned with Israel. They were in the promise: heirs according to the promise (Galatians 3:29 KJV).

...And

2. The "you Gentiles", in time past aliens from the commonwealth of Israel and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope and without God in the world (Ephesians 2:11-12 KJV)

Ephesians 2:13-15 KJV But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ. 14 For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us; 15 Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace;

We (as and of the 2. group above) are fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of His promise in Christ (Ephesians 1:12 KJV beginning with Paul 1 Timothy 1:16 KJV which includes the Romans, Corinthians, Galatians and Thessalonians) and partakers of His promise in Christ by the gospel:

Ephesians 3:6 KJV That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel:

(by the gospel: 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV)

Like I said, heir has one group of Gentiles being joined with another group of Gentiles.

brewmama

Which "church" would that be? Which gospel would that be? How did you get in? How were you saved?

I've already explained this many times, not that you pay any attention...
I'm in the Eastern Orthodox Church, Antiochian Archdiocese, I was baptized and chrismated, and I was saved by the sacrifice of Jesus Christ.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Of course I can, all the churches that were founded by the Apostles and all the bishops that carried on Apostolic Succession. They all said it.
Show from the scriptures where the 12 preached that Christ died for our sins as the good news of Christ that is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth before Paul. You can't do it! That's why you haven't even attempted it.

And you never answered why you are not in one of the churches founded by Paul, if you really claim to follow him?
I'm in the church which is His body, the fulness of Him that filleth all in all (Ephesians 1:22-23 KJV) baptized by one Spirit into that one Body (1 Corinthians 12:13 KJV).

Believe me, you are not making me squirm at all, just feeling rather ill...
That's you knowing you are lost having no gospel by which you are saved and no answers from the scriptures of why you believe what you do, only attacking mine.

heir

TOL Subscriber
I've already explained this many times, not that you pay any attention...
I'm in the Eastern Orthodox Church, Antiochian Archdiocese, I was baptized and chrismated, and I was saved by the sacrifice of Jesus Christ.
I don't even know who you are or what you believe. You act as if I should know you. Do I?

I'm not interested in your denominational man made titles and/or traditions of men that you have been spoiled by. What is the gospel of your salvation?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Antiochian Archdiocese

It's a good thing you didn't give a different city in Turkey.

If you would have given one of those seven cities in Turkey that housed the seven churches in Revelation heir would tell you they didn't exist yet.

Again, I kid you not.

heir, and other Hyper-Dispensationalists like STP and musterion claim that the seven churches in Revelation are all future churches that haven't existed yet.

I kid you not.

john w

Hall of Fame
Very Excressessential I should say...

Somebody hand him a towel...

And some more deodorant...

And his meds...

Arsenios

You don't have the authority, to judge a forever justified member of the boc-saint John W.. Thus, sit down, until I decide to recognize you, Christ rejector.

Can you dig it? Groovy.

Get saved.

"And his meds..."Arsenio Hall, Jr.

Floored us all, with that "never before employed cliche/stumper in the history of mankind."

Let me know when you have a challenge, to my biblical greatness, and humility.

john w

Hall of Fame
Don't you read his posts and just want to go out and purchase a book about Dispensationalism and be a Dispensationalist just like Little Johnny W?

"Little Johnny W," you wimp? Feel better, wimp? Little testosterone problem, eh spineless punk?

Want to meet me, in Dallas, like you challenged me to, in DFW, last year, Craigie?

I thought so, you wimp.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Once again, Paul tells us that he wasn't the only one to preach the mysteries hidden since the foundation of the world:

(Col 1:2728 KJV) 27 To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory: 28 Whom we preach, warning every man, and teaching every man in all wisdom; that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus:

brewmama

Show from the scriptures where the 12 preached that Christ died for our sins as the good news of Christ that is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth before Paul. You can't do it! That's why you haven't even attempted it.

Oh but we have many times, you just ignore it. And YOU can't prove your claim that Paul was the "first" or whatever, you haven't yet, and you seem to have no idea how laughable and ludicrous your claims are. You put up proof that is no proof, and say "see, the Emperor DOES have clothes! You just can't see them!"

john w

Hall of Fame
The Greek word for ....

Ephesians 3:6 KJV

that the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel:

You deceitful, devious fraud.

As I asked you, over 100 times, child of the devil, show us "The Greek" ms that has "with Israel" the above passage, as your father, the devil, taught you to insert into the passage.

This should be quite easy for you Craigie, as you obviously never are swayed by "the teachings...inventions of fallible men," and you know "the Greek!!!"

You fraud:

1 You know no "The Greek," you cannot speak it, you cannot read it, you cannot understand it, you cannot write it, and would not know the difference between "Jimmy the Greek," and Telly Salvalas, and gyros. You plagiarized that. That is against TOL rules, plagiarizer.

2. There is no such thing as "The Greek." You made that up, and plagiarized that from another site/article.You know no "The Greek," you cannot speak it, you cannot read it, you cannot understand it, you cannot write it.You plagiarized that. That is against TOL rules, plagiarizer.

Craigie-the Preterist fraud, and TOL habitual liar.

brewmama

It's a good thing you didn't give a different city in Turkey.

If you would have given one of those seven cities in Turkey that housed the seven churches in Revelation heir would tell you they didn't exist yet.

Again, I kid you not.

heir, and other Hyper-Dispensationalists like STP and musterion claim that the seven churches in Revelation are all future churches that haven't existed yet.

I kid you not.

Ignorance does seem to run rampant.

Once again, Paul tells us that he wasn't the only one to preach the mysteries hidden since the foundation of the world:

(Col 1:2728 KJV) 27 To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory: 28 Whom we preach, warning every man, and teaching every man in all wisdom; that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus:

And yet even more proof that they will refuse to see and ignore.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
As I asked you, over 100 times, child of the devil, show us "The Greek" ms that has "with Israel"

There is no other group for the Gentiles to be fellow heirs with other than Israel/Jews.

They weren't fellow heirs with the Egyptians.

They weren't fellow heirs with the Chinese.

They weren't fellow heirs with the Romans.

They weren't fellow heirs with Greeks.

And they absolutely were NOT fellow heirs with other Gentiles.

The only people in the Bible who were heirs to the promise in Christ were the Israelites.

(Rom 3:2) Much every way: chiefly, because that unto them were committed the oracles of God.

The Gentiles became fellow heirs with the Jews ("unto them" were committed the oracles of God)

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
And yet even more proof that they will refuse to see and ignore.

heir just copies and pastes the same thing over and over and over again.

All while ignoring every question that challenges what she parrots.

She also likes to use Early Modern English in her rhetoric.

I've asked her questions for years, and she has never even attempted to answer them. Usually she will just post an ad hominem at me.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Since I broke up with my girlfiend

Let me guess.......

She was KJVO, believed in 2 gospels, believed Paul was the first person in the BOC, believed the 7 churches are future churches, was pre-trib, believed 1 Cor 15:1-4 was the gospel for her salvation, believed 3 people in 3 eternities, believed in the rapture, believed it was 2 groups of Gentiles who became one new man in Christ, etc., but you dumped her like a bag of dirt because she was Acts 9 and you're Acts 13?

Either that, or she was a Catholic.

Status
Not open for further replies.