ECT Follow Paul!

Status
Not open for further replies.

john w

Hall of Fame
Thinking traight is not my specialty either, and I hope you do feel better now that you have hurled forth so much of YOUR vomitous poison...

Arsenios

"Brood of vipers...."-JTB

"Hypocrites....serpents....devils....ravening wolves."-the Lord Jesus Christ....

"Child of the devil....pervert the gospel of Christ...grievous wolves...whited wall....liars..."-the apostle Paul, "the apostle of the Gentiles"(Romans 11:13 KJV).

I told you to have seat, "sweet guy"-you are biblically impotent.

Dig? Good.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
"Brood of vipers...."-JTB

Nowhere in the King James Bible will you find "Brood of vipers".

It's found 4 times in the NIV.

C'mon Johnny, if you're going to be a King James Onlyist, you really shouldn't be using terms only found in the NIV and other modern Bible translations.

john w

Hall of Fame
PJ - His brilliance matters not a whit, nor does his legend...

And as long as he thinks he is speaking the way he does for the Glory of God, then neither does his living-ness...

With his level of spitting hatred and immaturity,
he has become what he accuses others of being...

I will pray for him, but he needs more than my prayers...

Arsenios

A lost person, praying for a forever justified member of the boc, saint(memorize that) John W?

Good one! The LORD God does not recognize the pleas/whimpers/prayers, of lost people, such as yourself, Sparky.

Survey the book, lost one.

john w

Hall of Fame
Do they allow you outside during the weekdays?

Wow, Craigie pie-another stock stumper, "tough guy," "cutie pie" volley on your part! Your father, the devil, needs to give you better spams.

Want to meet me, instead of your wife, as you proposed last year, wimp?

I thought so, you spineless satanic Preterist fraud, con "man."

That's your best volley, you spawn of satan, loser?

Weighty, punk.

Get out of your satanic Preterist cult, perverter of the gospel of Christ.

john w

Hall of Fame
There is no other group for the Gentiles to be fellow heirs with other than Israel/Jews.

They weren't fellow heirs with the Egyptians.

They weren't fellow heirs with the Chinese.

They weren't fellow heirs with the Romans.

They weren't fellow heirs with Greeks.

And they absolutely were NOT fellow heirs with other Gentiles.

The only people in the Bible who were heirs to the promise in Christ were the Israelites.

(Rom 3:2) Much every way: chiefly, because that unto them were committed the oracles of God.

The Gentiles became fellow heirs with the Jews ("unto them" were committed the oracles of God)

Did the satanist, admitted Preterist Catholic, address my question?

"The Greek says...-Craigie Tet., on TOL. over 666 times

As I asked you, over 100 times, child of the devil, show us "The Greek" ms that has "with Israel."

Not a peep. He corrupted the scripture, his father, the devil's, main wares. And he admits, that he is a fraud, with this "The Greek" jazz/deceit.

You filthy fraud, as the punk's doctrine, his satanic AD 70-ism/Preterism, determines what the scripture should say, to support /validate his doctrine.

Show us "The Greek" ms that has "with Israel."

He won't-his father the devil, has instructed him to just change the subject, and resort to humanism.

Fraud.

Arsenios

I broke up with my girl-fiend,

I am kinda broke up myself just reading this... :)

Did you give her a nice going away present?

Or did she break your arm?

Breaking up with fiends is no small matter...

Did you have to hire an exorcist?

Did it take a long time?

No wonder you are spitting in all directions...

They spat on Jesus too...

So you are not alone...

Arsenios

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Oh but we have many times, you just ignore it. And YOU can't prove your claim that Paul was the "first" or whatever, you haven't yet, and you seem to have no idea how laughable and ludicrous your claims are. You put up proof that is no proof, and say "see, the Emperor DOES have clothes! You just can't see them!"

Tell it to the Pope.

john w

Hall of Fame
Let me guess.......

She was KJVO, believed in 2 gospels, believed Paul was the first person in the BOC, believed the 7 churches are future churches, was pre-trib, believed 1 Cor 15:1-4 was the gospel for her salvation, believed 3 people in 3 eternities, believed in the rapture, believed it was 2 groups of Gentiles who became one new man in Christ, etc., but you dumped her like a bag of dirt because she was Acts 9 and you're Acts 13?

Either that, or she was a Catholic.

"Let me guess.......

She was KJVO, believed in 2 gospels"=

Translated:"Let me guess.......She was errors only-ism, originals only-ism, like me, Craigie,Tet., which is satanic, and believed in only one piece of good news ih the bible, like me, satanist Craigie."

"but you dumped her like a bag of dirt"- satanist

You dumped your "family," and your role to provide for them, you disgusting piece of dung, when your "business" failed, and now you rely on her, to support you, and your MAD obsession, you habitual liar, and wimp.

You were kicked out of your "church," temple, due to your satanic "doctrine."

See how that works, punk?

We smell your sulfur, satanic one.

"Either that, or she was a Catholic."-Craigie

You've already admitted that you are a Catholic, sweetie. Want to see your own quotes, again, with your admission?

thought so, you satanist.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
heir just copies and pastes the same thing over and over and over again.

All while ignoring every question that challenges what she parrots.

She also likes to use Early Modern English in her rhetoric.

I've asked her questions for years, and she has never even attempted to answer them. Usually she will just post an ad hominem at me.

Were you around in 70AD?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
heir just copies and pastes the same thing over and over and over again.

All while ignoring every question that challenges what she parrots.

She also likes to use Early Modern English in her rhetoric.

I've asked her questions for years, and she has never even attempted to answer them. Usually she will just post an ad hominem at me.

You don't even deserve that much heretic.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Of course I can, all the churches that were founded by the Apostles and all the bishops that carried on Apostolic Succession. They all said it.

And you never answered why you are not in one of the churches founded by Paul, if you really claim to follow him?

Believe me, you are not making me squirm at all, just feeling rather ill...

Don't look to your priests and Pope to make you feel better. They're
lost as well.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
It's a good thing you didn't give a different city in Turkey.

If you would have given one of those seven cities in Turkey that housed the seven churches in Revelation heir would tell you they didn't exist yet.

Again, I kid you not.

heir, and other Hyper-Dispensationalists like STP and musterion claim that the seven churches in Revelation are all future churches that haven't existed yet.

I kid you not.

Are you a Catholic as well?

john w

Hall of Fame
Nowhere in the King James Bible will you find "Brood of vipers".

It's found 4 times in the NIV.

C'mon Johnny, if you're going to be a King James Onlyist, you really shouldn't be using terms only found in the NIV and other modern Bible translations.

"Johnny"-Craigie

I'm not interested in you, Craigie, and your sodomy, "man crush," on me, as I've told you for over 3 years.

You feel, like a tough guy, do you Craige, the wimp, by referring to me as "Johnny?" Impressing your "wife," with that bravodo, sweetie? Weighty.

Show us, satanist, "The Greek" that has "with Israel."

Show us "Originals Only-ism," and "Errors Only-ism," punk, from the book, which you reject, as you assert.

Show us this satanic "doctrine"-chapter, verse.

James 4:5 KJV

Do ye think that the scripture saith in vain, The spirit that dwelleth in us lusteth to envy?

Show us any "The Greek," OT scripture, that "saith," The spirit that dwelleth in us lusteth to envy?"

Acts 20:35 KJV

I have shewed you all things, how that so labouring ye ought to support the weak, and to remember the words of the Lord Jesus, how he said, It is more blessed to give than to receive.

Show us where the Lord Jesus Christ, whom you despise, ever said,
"how he said"...

It is more blessed to give than to receive

Chapter, verse, you habitual liar.

Go ahead.

He will not-he is not in my league.

Right, Craigie, the satanic pawn?

Last edited:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I have found very few true believers on TOL. I mean those who
trust in the Grace Gospel. A lot of institutions, denominations,