ECT Follow Paul!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
MADists think there was only one mystery hidden since the foundation of the world.

If we count the mysteries hidden since the foundation of the world in the NT, there are 10 of them.

Paul reveals 8 of them, and John 2 of them.

As I stated earlier, Christ Jesus spoke of many of the mysteries hidden since the foundation of the world through parables.

MADists get confused over Rom 16:25-26. They think the "Revelation of the mystery" that Paul speaks of in Rom 16:25 was given to Paul, and only Paul.

That's not true. Christ Jesus was the first to speak of the mysteries hidden since the foundation of the world, and Paul makes it clear that these mysteries were given to the Apostles.

Remember now, you're a heretic. Don't forget that important information when posting to others.

john w

Hall of Fame
No sense of humor, that...

Maybe if we double his meds AND his Depends...

He is still de-fiending the in-de-fiendsable...

His ex doubtless has a new boy-fiend...

Not that it helps...

Some things jes' don' help...

Arsenios

This sap, like Craigie Tet., is now also obsessed with me, and my personal life.

I understand, Satan Claus, using my fame on TOL to garner attention to your sagging "ministry," which is humanism, and psychology, which your father the devil taught you.

I feel so cheap.

john w

Hall of Fame
I am not trained in devil speech like yourself, and do not wish to start as I want the Lord to regard my prayer when I speak to Him.

LA

That's it, lady? Another copy'npaste talk show quip?

And your father the devil would be disappointed in your derogatory reference to his speech-"devil speech."

Get saved, Christ rejector, and then you will have the right/authority, to reference this "Lord...Him." As of now, like "Star Wars," you address "lord" Satan.

john w

Hall of Fame
I was beginning to believe that LA had succeeded in luring you to the top of an exceeding high cliff, to push you off.

She'd probably try to lure me to Monument Valley, in Utah, and shove me off one of those cliffs, after she takes me to a Mormon "Donny and Marie" concert reunion.

She shore is a wylie coyote/wolf-ette.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Yes, he also says that ALL scripture is fulfilled.

I never said ALL scripture is fulfilled.

What I said was that ALL prophecies from the OT have been fulfilled in Christ Jesus.

There are prophecies in Revelation that have not been fulfilled yet.

john w

Hall of Fame
Nobody should heed the words of heir.

All heir does is parrot the false teachings of Darby and Bullinger.

If you want to be a Bullingerite, then listen to heir. If you want to believe what the Bible says, don't listen to heir.

As I predicted, again, this Preterist satanist, when backed into a corner, having been picked apart, and bloodied, sitting in a heap, on the side of the road, in a ditch, unable to address his own "argument," being the good Preterist Catholic, relies on his old reliable "Hail Mary" "Darby...Bullinger" spam, as he whimpers it.

Fraud.

Now, answer every one of my questions, now, that I've asked you on this thread, dancer.

Director saint John.

He won't. Slithering snake.

Right Divider

Body part
I never said ALL scripture is fulfilled.

What I said was that ALL prophecies from the OT have been fulfilled in Christ Jesus.

There are prophecies in Revelation that have not been fulfilled yet.
Thanks for the clarification.

So this one if fulfilled too?
Mic 4:1-5 KJV But in the last days it shall come to pass, that the mountain of the house of the LORD shall be established in the top of the mountains, and it shall be exalted above the hills; and people shall flow unto it. (2) And many nations shall come, and say, Come, and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, and to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for the law shall go forth of Zion, and the word of the LORD from Jerusalem. (3) And he shall judge among many people, and rebuke strong nations afar off; and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up a sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more. (4) But they shall sit every man under his vine and under his fig tree; and none shall make them afraid: for the mouth of the LORD of hosts hath spoken it. (5) For all people will walk every one in the name of his god, and we will walk in the name of the LORD our God for ever and ever.
Whew, I hated war.

john w

Hall of Fame
Didn't TeT also say that Christ came back in the form of the Roman army?

And being the habitual liar that he is, Craigie even denied saying it to STP.

"Jesus never physically returned, and never will physically return to planet earth after He ascended to Heaven"-Preterist deceiver Tet.

vs.

“And that is what happened. The Lord came in a way that everyone could see Him. However, He never touched planet earth, and when this event was over, He then sat on the throne in Heaven NOT on planet earth.”-Tet.

"Everyone" that saw Him, according to Craigie, was Josephus, and Wikipedia. Wait....According to Craigie the Clown, he did not return physically, but all of Jerusalem saw him.. And, according to Craigie the Clown, signs are invisible...

Wait...

Vs.

"Tet is a preterist that believes Christ already returned in 70 AD viathe Roman Army."-Tambora, on another TOL thread

"Correct, and thanks for making it clear that it was the Roman army that was His return."-stupid Craigie

"The Roman army destroyed Jerusalem in 70AD. That is what Jesus meant when He said He will return."-Gomer Tet.

Hebrews 9:28 KJV
So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

Craigie the Clown: The Roman army was looking for him-that is the "them" above. My infallible AD 70/Pteterist "teachers" taught me,like Hank Hanegraaf, from whom I copy'npaste/spam.

Shazam, Gomer!

Preterist Gomer Tet...from the army of the ignorant.

john w

Hall of Fame
You do know that the vast majority of Dance Directors are homosexuals?

Accusing me of being a sodomite, like you are, Craigie?

Impressive! That's your best shot, wimp? Your "wife" peering over your shoulder, as you post, is she sweetie? You should not keep secrets from her, such as your man crush on me, punk.

Now-answer all of my questions, satantic dancer.

You won't-fraud, and not in my league.

Status
Not open for further replies.