ECT Follow Paul!

Status
Not open for further replies.

heir

TOL Subscriber
You are like a broken record that never gives up no matter how wrong you are proven to be...
If something was a mystery kept secret since the world began, but now is mad manifest, as Paul's gospel was; it was not spoken as that which would stablish a believer before then. :duh:

Neither one of those quotes has any kind of timeline in them making Paul the first.
Try and keep up. My response was about Paul's gospel being a mystery and why Romans 16:25-27 KJV, 1 Corinthians 2:6-8 KJV). The gospel Paul preached was not after man, not received of man nor was Paul taught it, but BY THE REVELATION OF JESUS CHRIST!

Galatians 1:11-12 KJV

heir

TOL Subscriber
"Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; 2 By which also ye are saved, if ye ||keep in memory †what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. 3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; 4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:"

Riiiight, how does that in any way negate what I said?? Jesus most certainly is the good news of our salvation, and if you don't believe that, you shouldn't be calling yourself a Christian.
Can you see the difference between who and why? Believing the WHO of Jesus Christ won't save you, but believing WHY He died for you will!

Arsenios

He doesn't.

He, and all the other Darby Followers only care about defending Darby's false teachings.

Notice how nasty they get when they can't.

I would imagine that it's like slipping down into a Louisianna three-holer outhouse hole in the summer...

I mean, I will give it NASTY...

He is apparently their living legend guru...

No need for further conviction...

If they all admire him...

Lord have Mercy!

Arsenios

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
If something was a mystery kept secret since the world began, but now is mad manifest, as Paul's gospel was

Paul wasn't the first person to be shown the mysteries that were kept secret since the foundation of the world.

It was Christ Jesus Himself who first spoke of the mysteries kept secret since the foundation of the world, and He first spoke them to Peter and the Disciples, not Paul.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Since they're both talking about Jesus, that kinda makes you the laughing stock...

This verse talks about a "Jesus" is that the good news of your salvation?

2 Corinthians 11:4 For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him.

Arsenios

She claims it's two groups of Gentiles in Eph 3:6

I kid you not.

That the gentiles should be fellow-heirs with each other?

I feared that, but could not bring myself to possibly think so without her saying so, which she has not so far...

It is the only other possibility if the Jews are ruled out...

Arsenios

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Once again, just for heir

(Matt 13:35 KJV) That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet, saying, I will open my mouth in parables; I will utter things which have been kept secret from the foundation of the world.

heir has no response to Matt 13:35 because it completely destroys her wild theories.

brewmama

If something was a mystery kept secret since the world began, but now is mad manifest, as Paul's gospel was; it was not spoken as that which would stablish a believer before then. :duh:

Try and keep up. My response was about Paul's gospel being a mystery and why Romans 16:25-27 KJV, 1 Corinthians 2:6-8 KJV). The gospel Paul preached was not after man, not received of man nor was Paul taught it, but BY THE REVELATION OF JESUS CHRIST!

Galatians 1:11-12 KJV

Wow, more of the same verses, which as usual, don't say what you claim they say.

Maybe if I type VERY slowly...Mysteries secret before the world began, now made manifest, by Jesus, his crucifixion, resurrection, ascension, and then Pentecost. So that NOW they are made manifest. Nothing to do with Paul himself, nor does he claim it to be.

Everything you are spewing has been explained and rebutted, over and over...:deadhorse:

heir

TOL Subscriber
Lord have Mercy!
The Lord had mercy on Paul first for a pattern!

1 Timothy 1:16 Howbeit for this cause I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might shew forth all longsuffering, for a pattern to them which should hereafter believe on him to life everlasting.

brewmama

Once again, just for heir

(Matt 13:35 KJV) That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet, saying, I will open my mouth in parables; I will utter things which have been kept secret from the foundation of the world.

heir has no response to Matt 13:35 because it completely destroys her wild theories.

No response for anything else, either...

Arsenios

Can you see the difference between who and why? Believing the WHO of Jesus Christ won't save you, but believing WHY He died for you will!

It's the Who, Who determined the why...

Without the Who, there is no why...

Arsenios

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Yep.

She has one group of Gentiles that were "far off" and another group of Gentiles who were "near".

IOW, she has the Gentiles who feared God, blessed Israel, etc. (the "near" Gentiles) being joined with pagan Gentiles (the "far off" Gentiles") being joined together to make one new man in Christ.

I kid you not.

It's called Super-Ultra-Hyper-Dispensationalism.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

1 Timothy 1:16 Howbeit for this cause I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might shew forth all longsuffering, for a pattern to them which should hereafter believe on him to life everlasting.

(1 Tim 1:15-16 NIV) Here is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance: Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners—of whom I am the worst. 16 But for that very reason I was shown mercy so that in me, the worst of sinners, Christ Jesus might display his immense patience as an example for those who would believe in him and receive eternal life.

brewmama

Yes, a pattern of a staunch unbeliever and foremost sinner who radically changed and became a fervent believer...

What other pattern would possibly fit? Why else would Jesus require patience? This really isn't that hard...

heir

TOL Subscriber
the "both" made "one"/ the "twain" made "one new man"!

1.The Jews and Greeks, those gathered during Paul's Acts ministry, those in the commonwealth of Israel. They had a hope (Genesis 12:3 KJV). They are the "them that were nigh" (Ephesians 2:17 KJV). They were aligned with Israel. They were in the promise: heirs according to the promise (Galatians 3:29 KJV).

...And

2. The "you Gentiles", in time past aliens from the commonwealth of Israel and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope and without God in the world (Ephesians 2:11-12 KJV)

Ephesians 2:13-15 KJV But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ. 14 For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us; 15 Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace;

We (as and of the 2. group above) are fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of His promise in Christ (Ephesians 1:12 KJV beginning with Paul 1 Timothy 1:16 KJV which includes the Romans, Corinthians, Galatians and Thessalonians) and partakers of His promise in Christ by the gospel:

Ephesians 3:6 KJV That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel:

(by the gospel: 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV)

brewmama

This verse talks about a "Jesus" is that the good news of your salvation?

2 Corinthians 11:4 For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him.

Don't look at me babe, I'm in the original church with the original ( and single) gospel. I'm not the one making up new stuff.

heir

TOL Subscriber
Wow, more of the same verses, which as usual, don't say what you claim they say.

Maybe if I type VERY slowly...Mysteries secret before the world began, now made manifest, by Jesus, his crucifixion, resurrection, ascension, and then Pentecost. So that NOW they are made manifest. Nothing to do with Paul himself, nor does he claim it to be.
Saying it is so doesn't make it so. You cannot show ANYONE preaching that Christ died for our sins as the good news of Christ that is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth before Paul! You live in a fantasy land with your man in a funny hat pope.

Everything you are spewing has been explained and rebutted, over and over...:deadhorse:
I'm not spewing anything, but what the scripture saith sure makes you squirm. sssss

Status
Not open for further replies.