ECT Peter, Paul, and Division

john w

Hall of Fame
"Perfect righteousness is the only way into the kingdom, and the only way for eternal life.

Since nobody is able to keep the law (perfect righteousness), the only way then is by faith in Christ Jesus. Our faith in His faith, His perfect righteousness, His obedience to the Father, etc is how we have eternal life.

Non-believers have no faith, therefore, they can only have eternal life if they had perfect righteousness. They will be judged, they will have had to observe the law for perfect righteousness, which we all know no one is able to do, therefore they will go to hell.

Sins were paid for, sins will not be brought up for believers or unbelievers."-Tellalie

Quite irrelevant, demon boy.

You say the law does not exist, as it was nailed to the cross, but it still exists to bring others to Christ.

You wicked, habitual liar, to support your "man made" "invention."

Keep posting, sweetie.

Craigie asserts that everyone is saved-there is no law to condemn anyone:

1 John 3:4 KJV Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.

Romans 4:15 KJV because the law worketh wrath: for where no law is, there is no transgression.

Thus, sin is the transgression of the law. However, if there is no law, a transgression against it cannot occur("where no law is, there is no transgression"), and sin cannot be imputed to one, if there is no law by which that sin is defined/held against you("sin is not imputed when there is no law-below-Romans 5:13 KJV).

And, hence, Paul's point below-And yet("Nevertheless"), people croaked, from the time of Adam, until Moses, when there was no law!

Romans 5 KJV
12 Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned: 13 (for until the law sin was in the world: but sin is not imputed when there is no law. 14 Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam’s transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come. 15

Why? Paul's point-sin nature...."Nevertheless"-spiritual death....the life of God left Adam.....the wages of sin is death.......spiritual death.

Craigie-on record-everyone is saved.

whitestone

No, I know more about MAD than most MADists on TOL. That's why it's so easy for me to show all the errors.

There is no other answer for the stopped clock other than the one Hilston and musterion has given.

The "stopped clock" is not exclusive to MAD, it's part of Acts 2 Dispensationalism also.

It was invented by Darby. Darby taught that God stopped dealing with Israel, and inserted the secret parenthetical dispensation until the rapture, which is when God allegedly picks back up with Israel by starting their prophetic clock again.

It's impossible to reconcile the stopped clock with Luke 19:44. Even using the Wailing Wall excuse doesn't work. Luke 19:44 is specific, the prophecy is directly to the Jews who rejected Christ Jesus, not some future Jews.

A2D and MAD are a mess.

In Luke http://biblehub.com/interlinear/luke/19.htm in about verse 38-39 what are the Pharisees saying is incorrect and trying to have him to rebuke them for?

john w

Hall of Fame
"The OC included the law of Moses..Of course Pentecost was part of the law..."-Tellalie

Vs.

"The law was fulfilled by Christ Jesus, it isn't in place anymore...The law was nailed to the cross."-Tellafib

The habitual liar of TOL, Craigie.

Craigie: All those people in early Acts, from all over,were attending Pentecost, part of the law, as an option, because a "Led Zepelin" concert, scheduled in Jerusalem, was also there, and they were partying, Garth, as the law was nailed to the cross, no longer exists.....Wait....It was only "technically" nailed to the cross, suffered a "death knell," as it was resurrected,post-cross, to show the lost, including Paul, what sin was, and to lead others/Paul to Christ.

Moron Craigie. Keep posting, Wimpy, as I send you reeling, bloodied, to the mat, Catholic, Preterist weasel.

john w

Hall of Fame
The only man made invention around here is Dispensationalism.

Was the cross "man made," sweetie? The tabernacle in the wildernes-was it "man made?" Was the house in which the Lord Jesus Christ lived, "man made," Wimpy? Was the church, from which you were booted, "man made?"

Not a peep-I've asked the punk this, over 25 times? Why can't you answer our questions, sweetie?

Prove that your "man made invention" is "God made."

Silencio.

You pathetic loser.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Craigie: All those people in early Acts, from all over,were attending Pentecost, part of the law, as an option,

Notice Jesus told His Disciples NOT TO LEAVE Jerusalem right before Pentecost

(Acts 1:4) On one occasion, while he was eating with them, he gave them this command: “Do not leave Jerusalem, but wait for the gift my Father promised, which you have heard me speak about.

Pentecost was one of the pilgrimage feasts that required all Israelites to make a pilgrimage to Jerusalem for the feast.

Why would Jesus tell His Disciples NOT TO LEAVE Jerusalem if they were required to be there?

because a "Led Zepelin" concert, scheduled in Jerusalem,

Maybe that's where Plant and Page got the idea for "Houses of the Holy".

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
They said "the one coming,the King",,,they were saying he was the one prophesied to come(that King).

It's probably two-fold.

1) The Pharisees didn't believe Jesus was the Messiah or king.

2) It was against the Roman law for anyone in the Roman Empire to call anyone "king" other than Caesar.

(Acts 17:7) ... They are all defying Caesar’s decrees, saying that there is another king, one called Jesus.”

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Was the cross "man made," sweetie?

yes

The tabernacle in the wildernes-was it "man made?"

yes (except for the manna inside the Ark that was in the tabernacle)

Was the house in which the Lord Jesus Christ lived, "man made," Wimpy?

yes

Was the church, from which you were booted, "man made?"

I was never booted out of any church.

The church I go to was man made.

Not a peep-I've asked the punk this, over 25 times? Why can't you answer our questions, sweetie?

Those are really easy questions. Do you have any harder ones?

Prove that your "man made invention" is "God made."

I don't subscribe to a belief system that was invented by one man like you do.

Silencio.

I've answered all your questions. When are you going to explain the "stopped clock" theory you adhere to?

whitestone

It's probably two-fold.

1) The Pharisees didn't believe Jesus was the Messiah or king.

2) It was against the Roman law for anyone in the Roman Empire to call anyone "king" other than Caesar.

(Acts 17:7) ... They are all defying Caesar’s decrees, saying that there is another king, one called Jesus.”

But they all also knew and believed and were awaiting the one prophesied to come(disciples and Pharisees)right?

And there was no king that any of those in this part of scripture(disciples,pharisees mentioned)who thought that the wording "the one coming,the King" would apply to in regards to any Roman king right?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
But they all also knew and believed and were awaiting the one prophesied to come(disciples ans Pharisees)right?

But the Pharisees and most of the Jews rejected their Messiah/king. Only a small remnant believed.

And there was no king that any of those in this part of scripture(disciples,pharisees)who thought that the wording "the one coming,the King" would apply to in regards to any Roman king right?

I would think not.

What is your point?

john w

Hall of Fame
yes

yes

I've answered all your questions. When are you going to explain the "stopped clock" theory you adhere to?

So, the lying punk agrees that he went to a "man made" church.

Why do you go to a man made church, Craigie?

whitestone

But the Pharisees and most of the Jews rejected their Messiah/king. Only a small remnant believed.

I would think not.

What is your point?

Then in Luke when they used the words "one coming,the king" it's pretty clear they all were talking about the one long prophesied and not just some leader type king to ramp up an uprising against Rome right?

john w

Hall of Fame

Yes, you do.

Why do you follow the teachings of men?

If you do not "subscribe to a belief system that was invented by one man like" we obviously do, what men do you follow, Craigie?

He is caught...

Answer the question, Wimpy.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Then in Luke when they used the words "one coming,the king" it's pretty clear they all were talking about the one long prophesied and not just some leader type king to ramp up an uprising against Rome right?

I disagree. I think it was both.

I think those believing Jews thought Jesus was going to become king, unite the nation of Israel back together, defeat the Romans, and become a sovereign nation again. In addition to being their Messiah sent from God.

john w

Hall of Fame
When are you going to explain the "stopped clock" theory you adhere to?

All these years, and wimpy, weasel looking Craigie still cannot write in proper English:

"theory you adhere to?"-Craigie

Vs.

to what "stopped clock" theory do you adhere?="the" English

How did you get so stupid?

john w

Hall of Fame
yes

yes

So, Craigie admits that his "man made," cute little spam is hypocrisy, sophistry.

You lying little punk, weasel.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Yes, you do.

I've challenged all you Dispies to show me one man that Preterism can be traced back to.

So far, none of you Dispies have been able to.

It's really easy with Dispensationalism, it's all traced back to Darby.

Same thing for Calvinism, it's all traced back to Calvin. Mormonism is traced back to Joseph Smith. Jehovah's Witnesses are traced back to Charles Taze Russell, etc.

Just tell me who it was Johnny?