ECT Peter, Paul, and Division

john w

Hall of Fame
Still waiting, for Craigie to address whether these "more than one" man men, were, in fact, men, that taught him his AD 70-ism/Preterism "invention."

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
"I will add this more, namely, what may be conceived to be the cause of this RAPTURE of the saints on high to meet the Lord in the clouds, rather than to wait his coming to earth....What if it be, that they may be PRESERVED during the Conflagration of the earth and the works thereof, 2 Pet.3:10, that as Noah and his family were preserved from the Deluge by being lift up above the waters in the Ark; so should the saints at the Conflagration be lift up in the clouds unto their Ark, Christ, to be preserved there from the deluge of fire, wherein the wicked shall be consumed?" ("The Works of Joseph Mede," 1672, London edition, Book IV, p.776)

Once again, another Darby follower embarrasses himself.

Mede claimed that at the second coming, the believers would first be raptured and meet the Lord in the air while the Lord descended to planet earth to inflict judgment on the unbelievers as described in 2 Peter 3:10

Mede doesn't have a tribulation period after a secret rapture, and then a return of Christ.

According to Dispensationalsim, 2 Peter 3:10 takes place at the end of the alleged millennium. Mede has 2 Peter 3:10 taking place when Christ descends.

john w

Hall of Fame
No, He creates.

Yes, and Dispensationalism is one of them. It was invented in 1830
Does God invent? Are not all false doctrines, by definition, "man made inventions?" How does "man made inventions," toots, support your "man made invention," and disprove others? Well, sweetie? Why add those words, Wimpy?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Any twisted doctrine can be seen as "easy" when your mind is already predisposed to think that way.

It doesn't take predisposition.

Even a person with a limited vocabulary can understand that "near", "soon", "these last days", "the culmination of the ages", "shortly", "this generation", "the end is near", etc don't refer to events 2,000 years into the future.

But that's what has to happen in order to be a Darby follower.

john w

Hall of Fame
Tet would not promise to leave TOL if anyone showed that the idea of a rapture was in existence before Darby. Too bad. He would have to leave now if be had.

"I will add this more, namely, what may be conceived to be the cause of this RAPTURE of the saints on high to meet the Lord in the clouds, rather than to wait his coming to earth....What if it be, that they may be PRESERVED during the Conflagration of the earth and the works thereof, 2 Pet.3:10, that as Noah and his family were preserved from the Deluge by being lift up above the waters in the Ark; so should the saints at the Conflagration be lift up in the clouds unto their Ark, Christ, to be preserved there from the deluge of fire, wherein the wicked shall be consumed?" ("The Works of Joseph Mede," 1672, London edition, Book IV, p.776)
Watch him spin the above...Watch....

john w

Hall of Fame
"Luis del Alcázar wrote about Preterism before Russell....Plus, I can show a bunch more of men that taught Preterism before Russell was even born."-sweetie Tellalie

Was del Alcázar a man, Craigie? So, you admit that you follow a man, and a bunch of men?

Vs.

"You follow the teachings of men."-Craigie, over 200 times on TOL

You pathetic fraud, so obsessed, that you engage in sophistry, deceit.That is your MO on TOL, you vile, satanic loser.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
And it was shown to you that Romans 6 was before 70 AD.

Romans 6 doesn't support your claim.

Romans 13 was written after Romans 6

(Rom 13:11) And do this, understanding the present time: The hour has already come for you to wake up from your slumber, because our salvation is nearer now than when we first believed.

How was Paul's salvation nearer than when he first believed?

That is when you start in about Darby because you cannot win the debate on merit.

Wrong again.

The first time the word "Darby" is found in this thread, it is in post #20 by Danoh.

I can win the debate with scripture. Scripture always proves Dispensationalism wrong, especially Mid-Acts Dispensationalism.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Paul teaches the rapture, it's only a descriptive word.

Paul never taught that Israel's prophetic clock was stopped, followed by secret parenthetical dispensation, followed by a secret rapture, followed by a 7 year trib that includes a third temple, followed by a subsequent coming of Jesus, followed by an exactly 1,000 year time period that includes animal sacrifices for sin atonement.

With the exception of the millennial kingdom on earth heresy, all the other above heresies were invented by Darby.

john w

Hall of Fame
I already refuted his claim.

Mede didn't teach Darby' secret rapture.

Nobody taught Darby's rapture theory before Darby invented it in 1830

No, you did not, you greasy slimy, loser, child of the devil.

"Nobody taught Darby's rapture theory before Darby invented it in 1830."-666th spam

Now, you child of the devil-one more time:

1. It is quite irrelevant, when you/anyone discovers objective truth, for, if it were, you would "argue," loser, that the earth was spherical, at one time, that the person identified as "God the Father," was not such a person, until the Lord Jesus Christ revealed Him, as such, "The Reformation" doctrines of the 1500's is false.

2. One more time, you demon: Will you leave TOL, if I can show you, habitual liar, where you asserted that # 1 above is correct, i.e., truth is discovered, and it is irrelevant as to its "recent-ness."

Come on, sweetie-be a "man" for a change.

3. Show us, before you, where anyone taught:

-that "the Lord Jesus Christ" never taught the law, as you assert

-that the Roman army was the second coming, as you assert

-that the law was "nailed to the cross," as you assert, and that there is no law today, and thus, everyone is saved

-that the word of God, has errors, as you assert="errors only-ism"

"the Greek only-ism," as you assert

-that there is no redemption of the body, as you assert

Here is a softball, Wimp. Name one "non man" teacher, that has ever taught, what you allegedly "teach," on TOL, before you. Name name(s), since you, on record, assert that you never "follow the teachings of men."

Come on, Wimpy-give me your best shot.

You won't. You disgusting, habitual liar, demon.

john w

Hall of Fame
I already addressed it.

Go back and read posts #4 and #6.

Peter and Paul both preached the same thing regarding atonement.

No, you did not. Answer the question, punk.

Still waiting, you punk, for you to address whether these "more than one" man/ men, were, in fact, men, that taught you AD 70-ism/Preterism "invention."

john w

Hall of Fame
Effeminate, spineless, obsessed wimpy Craigie suffers another death knell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Again, you demon: Will you leave TOL, if I can show you, habitual liar, where you asserted that when you discover objective truth, is quite irrelevant, in determining it's veracity, i.e., truth is discovered, and it is irrelevant as to its "recent-ness."

What do you say, punk: Want another shot, at the title?

And identify these infallible AD 70-ism/Preterist teachers, that you claim, taught/teach you.

Not a peep.

And "ya know," prissy, that Paul tells you that lying, and sodomy, and not providing for your own,since you are unemployed, is a sin, don't you, Craigie? Why don't you follow Paul, Craigie?

john w

Hall of Fame
Hey, little/scrawny armed Craigie "Barney Fife" Tellalie!!!

Since you are an unemployed infidel, thus,not following Paul, as you cutely accuse us meanie dispies, who continue to hurt your fragile feelings, here is an idea!!!!!: Why not put your name up for the NFL draft, and perhaps some team will claim you as "Mr. Irrelevant," the same rep that you have on TOL?

That's pretty funny, don't you think? Give us a "Err, no...," cute saying? Nah-forget that idea-you are too fragile, both physically, and mentally, sweetie. for war. Poor Craigie...